What would you do if you discovered your girlfriend cheated on you with a nigger?

What would you do if you discovered your girlfriend cheated on you with a nigger?

Attached: 1456242087417.webm (720x404, 1.53M)

Just let her because she deserves to be properly satisfied and I have a little dick so I can't do that for her. Her needs come first, and I will end up enjoying the cuck life.

wonder who this girl calling herself my gf is

i dont have a gf so i am confusion

Kill her.

Don't see what him being a nigger has to do with it. If she fucked a white Chad, she is still going to the grave

If my gf cheated with anyone she would be gone. I don't get the nigger meme. Fist her or use one of those bad dragon sleeves if you want to ruin her.

I don't care. My pp is small and pathetic, so actually i deserve to be cucked, even if i dont into it.

I have a plan for if my wife ever fucked me over in any way (dont tell her):

1. pretend like I forgive her and act emotional
2. secretly transfer all money she doesn't see and sell everything I can without her knowing
3. transfer everything I can to an account I have in another country
4. abduct the kids and move to a slavic city and raise my kids normally off of my life savings while hopefully finding a comparable job there

I wouldn't file for divorce, wouldn't fuck around, I would just immediately disappear and become unfindable

Attached: 1549231426756.jpg (2202x1879, 871K)

This. I would only ever excuse cheating if it were with a young boy, because that is sooo fucking hot.

I'd be happy for her. I would know that my microscopic white cock simply isn't enough for her, so I would actively encourage her to fuck superior black men.

That's the spirit. Plus, black men and white women look SO nice together. And black men are alot smoother and more chill than pathetic white guys like me.

Attached: 1566880064603.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>slavic city

The average wage in your average slavic country will be nowhere near the kind of wage you'd get in America. We're talking 1200 euros a month for an educated job.

Too bad black men on average have the same sized penis other races do. Black men and white women do not look nice together, especially when you come to the realization that black men only fuck white women because of their skin color.

Happy. They must have felt horny and with that they'd be satisfied. We mustn't be so selfish as to deny people happiness.

Tell her I want to watch next time

I am a software engineer, but even 1200 euros per month is better than divorce rape and watching your kids get taken away and slowly turned against you just because your woman went crazy

Cum in my pants and then break up with her

I would be completely flabbergasted and surprised, and immediately break up with her. This would have come completely out of left field, she knows how sterotypically stupid and woman-ish that would be. So, doing something like this would be extremely unusual and out-of-character.

Attached: arqnvyxl3pf31.png (774x764, 345K)

I would be heartbroken because she cheated, feel deeply betrayed and unwanted, and would end the relationship cutting her out entirely right away because love can't exist anymore once that level of distrust and resentment is introduced. I doesn't matter in the least who it's with. I tortured myself for way to long trying to salvage a relationship with a cheater and get back to where we were to make that mistake again. I'd also probably talk shit to ostracize her from everyone we know instead of trying to be stoic and kind again, not to intentionally hurt her but to ensure I have my space and don't have to see her and deal with her bullshit anymore.

>wanting to watch your girl get BLACKED
>not wanting her to fuck hot white chads instead
boomer detected

based tiny dicked cuckolds

Attached: file.png (900x1200, 1.57M)

If you have a gf you should not even be posting here

we're through

it's clear that she wants someone else

Tenda Spence is the poster behind all BLACKED threads

He is a weak jealous HAPA from reddit

Attached: 1545459491713.png (963x908, 988K)