I'll never find a Muslim husband

I'll never find a Muslim husband

Attached: download (2).jpg (277x182, 10K)

Are you a Muslim girl or a white dude who wants to wear niqab?

I'm a Muslim girl who converted to Islam

Not all of the Middle East is a warzone, you know. And I have known plenty of people who are from lebanese heritage in Mexico. And if not, remember that as long as you don't date a disgusting fat perverted fuckwad or an abusive psycho, all that matters is the feels.

Traitors get the rope first.

Attached: 1568339920374-r9k.jpg (500x663, 76K)

Maybe because they're all blown up.

I'm a muslim. How did you know about islam?

Where are you from and how old are you?.. I'm a Muslim man (26) and i can't see why you couldn't get one?!

I saw a video on it and then started researching and reading the Quran.

I'm 23 and I'm in America. I know it's not particularly good to have male friends or boyfriends, so I stay away from that. I don't really know any other people who could find me someone.

You want a Muslim husband? I can be your Muslim husband, I'm Muslim, I'm a man, you want a Muslim husband. I think it'll work out

>I'm 23 and I'm in America. I know it's not particularly good to have male friends or boyfriends, so I stay away from that. I don't really know any other people who could find me someone.

Do you have Discord? I'd love to talk to you (won't hit on you or anything like that) and maybe i can help you find someone

Are you really serious though?

I would probably suggest going to muslim organization in your state and see if they make any events. Mine did and they kept sending me SMS messages telling me to come but I'm busy with school. I'd be happy to answer your questions if you had any.

>Do you have Discord?
I would appreciate if you posted yours if you're actually serious

How do I find out about stuff like that?

xCurious Paranoiax#6213

Age, Location, and Sect

For me it was connections. I'm an Arab and a lot of my friends are on the conservative side and they go to these events. Plus they have their own posters in the mosque usually. If you live in my state I can send you some websites

I'm currently 20 about to enroll in dentistry so if you could wait for me I'll down. Btw be careful most fuckers will only want to get hitched for a greencard, I however don't :)

What state are you in?

That's really sweet. I just want to make sure to do everything in a proper way.

Obvious bait thread but lets assume that it's real.

Why would you convert to a religion followed by hairy arab 90 IQ mutts that follow a pedofile prophet that by todays standards legally raped a 9 year old?

>YOU CAN'T DATE A MUSLIM I'M RIGHT HERE FUCKING ROASTIE TRAITOR

Attached: 1568197049262.png (231x218, 9K)

Colorado state

Oh, so we live In completely different states. Do you mind sharing info with me so I could maybe ask you some more stuff?

sure. do you use telegram?

Get the fuck outta here Muslim scum bag

Attached: 11_09_2019_IMAGE11941.jpg (1024x541, 70K)