This is happening to your oneitis

>this is happening to your oneitis
>not even the first man she's done this with

Attached: AromaticZigzagCusimanse.webm (1280x720, 559K)

My oneitis is married with a kid. Happily apparently. I stalk her. Online and a bit in real life. Or I used to anyway.

But I live with my oneitis and she's in the other room at the moment, user you need to stop having these cuck fantasise they arnt good for you.

but what if I'm the one doing it to her?

I dont have a oneitis. Im glad to be above that bullshit.

>oneitis

Cringe and bluepilled

Kek, literally the position that screams "my dick is not big enough" - look at how desperately he almost jumps into her pussy, because he cant get that deep lmao

Same, man. You are a weakling if you have so much connection to one girl you don't even have.

>had her for a while
>left me for a guy who was basically me but better
>they're married with kids
They say nobody ever forgets their first so it's kind of a comforting thought that maybe sometimes she thinks about me.

Attached: 1440043229329.png (507x540, 64K)

This
Seriously what the fuck is he even doing

kek, I'd be more worried about him slipping out and accidentally brake his peepoo

>be from a white european country
>had oneitis many years ago
>we could've been the perfect couple
>she was the first and only girl I was ever in love with
>told her how I felt
>"sorry user, I just don't have any feelings for you"
>some years pass
>she's now married to a brown Paki and living in Australia

I hope she's happy now trying to fuck him with his sorry 4 inch penis (that's the Paki average).
I feel some sort of grim satisfaction knowing that she rejected me with my 6.3 inches to live life with some man who'll never be able to pleasure her

Attached: 155770166011.jpg (400x400, 60K)

Mega cope, she married him because he makes her cum daily.

If his dick wasn't big, it would flop out each time he pulls back. You need a long dick for movements like that.

I don't think so.
She's from an atheistic family and he's a Hindu, he's more modern but his family is very conservative and takes their religion serious, so it was almost mandatory that they get married.
She met him trough okCupid and they dated for just a few weeks and were married half a year later.
But whatever, she may have fun never reaching an orgasm with this man

I don't have one anymore. She got fat and ugly and I realized I was only attracted to her looks as usual. My life is still shit though, but at least I don't have to worry about that stuff.

Attached: 1567418957799.png (680x504, 362K)

that is what will never happen to you, filthy eunuch.
No sane man wants to penetrate a tranny freak.

Attached: 20190909_003857.jpg (1080x1080, 683K)

Imagine being this bitter. Nice cope, retard, no wonder you weren't picked.

Did you choose yours in a cyoa?

SHLUP SHLUP SHLUP SHLUP SHLUP SHLUP

god I wish that was me

yeah i know i dont care

I don't have a oneitis , so yeah no ..

Goodness but it'd be nice to be pounded like that.

>Nice cope

I'm just relying on statistics

I've been with many women and after talking to them the consensus seems to be that you need to be at least 6.5 but preferably at least 6.7 to be able to satisfy them. I'm 7" so I'm good. How's your girth?

No because she is 2d imagine being obsessed with a real girl lol

>Falling in love with women
kek

Bitches aint shit, yall niggas out here lovin' these hoes.

My oneitis is still with me. I was her first. Any more cuck scenarios running through your literal shit brain, incel?

Yeah that used to bother me too when I was a virgin
Eventually you come to realize engaging in sex isn't actually that special and you only thing it is because you're deprived or a religious cuck with a sense of shame they can't shake

>me but better
So it wasn't you after all, huh? Lol

why do you guys like to watch a mans ass and balls from the back?

it's not healthy to be hooked onto one, unattainable female all your lives

find a new one who makes you feel good
no, not remind you of the first bitch
but actually brings you happy feelings
try

Nigger, he gets to fuck her daily with his whatever dick size you fantasize about, while you're making cringe greentexts on Jow Forums. You should honestly look at yourself one of these days and end it. By end it, I mean killing yourself

This looks enjoyable, I'm going to try this with my gf

damn that's some terrible stroke game.

This guy is a knower

Fuck her, my twin flame is probably a dumb whore like me. These dudes cant satisfy her, no one does sex like me. Im a freak.

You do sound bitter, but you shouldn't kill yourself. Stop living for the validation of women and the desire of women, live for yourself. Ask yourself, being a slave to pussy, is it any different that being a slave to nicotine, alcohol, heroin? All provide pleasure, but the true purpose of life is moderation, nothing in deficiency or excess. The fact is that you really do not need sex to be happy, that's just hormones and chemicals that are biologically there so you can pass on your genetics. Live for yourself user, not for the roasties. Sex will come or it will not come to you, does it really matter? 15 seconds after sex is over, does any pleasure remain from it? Maybe shame takes over depending on who you had sex with? Just give it up user, if you get sex that is good and maybe you can have a family and children, but if it does not come to you, why sacrifice so much for so little? I hope I have helped you in some way.

What is this position even called? I did this with my oneitis and she told me it was hurting her pussy. She stopped moaning and kept asking me if we could rest but I kept pounding until she started crying. For reference I'm 5'7" 170 lbs and she was 4'9" 90 lbs.

Attached: 1565290448834.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

I'll pay you to do that to my gf user

It's because you were fat

Mating press maybe??

Disgusting.

Rude.

I think mating press doesnt have her legs on your shoulders though.

Attached: 1567047262636.png (1280x720, 787K)

>be teen
>have gf
>she wants us to take each others virginity
Then after a while she dumped me for some guy in his 20s and their now married with 2 kids.. Atleast I got first

as long as your dick is around average, fucking this way will be all you need to do