The BLACKED poster revealed

MY NAME IS JOHN BETTENDORF

I WISH I WAS WHITE AND NOT A DISGUSTING HALF BREED WITH A TINY LITTLE ASIAN DINKY

IT BARELY WORKS THATS WHY MY WIFE HAS TO BE PLEASED BY WHITE BULLS ONLY

I SPAM BBC THREADS ON Jow Forums TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER ABOUT MY BROKEN LITTLE WEENY

JUST SAY MY NAME IN A THREAD OR POST MY PICTURE AND WATCH ME RUN AWAY

WHEN IM NOT DOING THAT I TAKE CARE OF
MY DAY JOB,
>BEING THE ADMIN OF Jow ForumsHAPAS on leddit

>MY USERNAME IS /u/hapa666 on leddit

Attached: 1507024994474.jpg (768x1024, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bFHcJfW3PI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

come again please?

Is that mark wiens

This is the man behind the
"WhAt would you do if you found your wife fucking a black man" threads

The BBC threads

The cuck threads

This one man is behind (almost) all of it.

Just informing the newfags on how to stop him, if you post his name and picture in his threads he will generally stop for the day, or at least abandon that thread.

So is he butthurt because he looks white or butthurt because he doesn't look asian?

Attached: 1542425281984.png (720x672, 401K)

He's butthurt because he looks like a half-breed. Check out Jow Forumshapas on Reddit, and Jow Forumsaznidentity also Jow Forumsaznmasculinity

They hate whites for some reason, but this one took it to the extreme of obsessively posting BLACKED threads to try and demoralize whites or something. He is known to be mentally ill and you can dig through the archives to find proof of all of this.

>halfbreed
How? He has brown hair and round eyes. Maybe the nose? Although that style of mole on his face is indisputably asian.
If I had to guess, assuming what you said is true, he probably hates whites because he presents as white, but failed in life and blames his whiteness.

If you can't see the Asian in him you're blind, a big part of why he hates whites is his abusive white father though (although he says the abuse is his talking down about Asian men when tenda is Asian)

I said the mole and possibly the nose. If there's something else I'm missing, point it out.

The cheekbones and chin by extension, the eyebrows to a point, the shade and oilyness of his skin.

No shit, retard, we all know

fuck this guy, he should be ip banned or something

You might not think he looks white, but I can guarantee you no Asian would look at this brown haired round eye guy and think, "ASIAN!". He looks white.
>pic related

Attached: 140912161830-hln-george-zimmerman-road-rage-incident-00002516-story-top.jpg (640x360, 41K)

where does he usually post the threads

holy shit call the police so we can finally put this man behind bars

YOUR REIGN OF TERROR WILL COME TO AN END MR BETTENDORF

Attached: 1567365024101.png (261x215, 19K)

lolno. He's as bad as those tranny spammers trying to convert men into sissy-cum-cock-worshiping-slaves.

don't flatter yourself, beatendwarf or whatever your real name is. you're just too fucked in the head, that's all

He hasn't posted on here for years, there are some copycats though

I hate blacked so much I can't stop thinking about it and I especially hate that MR BETTENDORF spamming all that shit on my beloved Jow Forums

Don't you ever accuse me of being him or I'm gonna kick your shit in, got it pal?

Attached: 1563598606111.png (785x1000, 306K)

i can see through your shtick and the answer is no

John Bettendorf has been a liability for ages. He has demoralised a large section of the Western youth singlehandedly, I doubt he can make it past many airport terminals.

>He hasn't posted on here for years
that sounds like something john would say hmmm

wow, he's is such a badass, i mean with a nickname such as "EurasianCocksucker" you can't go wrong

He doesn't even look asian at all lmfao looks like a fucking ugly eastern European guy. If EurasianTiger aka Tenda Spencer still thinks he wasn't able to get laid and was treated "differently" becausehe was a hapa he is as delusional as Elliot Rodger was.

Attached: 1509979790235.jpg (948x505, 137K)

do you think he could ever pull an elliot rodgers on us and go on a shooting/stabbing rampage?

It's surprising he hasn't already tho.

maybe he's on some kind of medication that makes him sluggish and apathetic. hopefully he is

>he is as delusional as Elliot Rodger was

Hi guys! Here's a new behavioral analysis of Elliot Rodger. Hope you enjoy. It's not mine, I just embedded it here so that I can see it without logging in YT.

youtube.com/watch?v=8bFHcJfW3PI

>It's not mine
Yea totally not yours bro.

One subscriber

First video posted yesterday

You just stumbled upon this video organically. You we're just searching for new videos of Eliot Roger and this was the one worth sharing or a "friend" somehow found it and shared it with you. Maybe you will post a link to another post that totally wasn't you who posted it, and claim you found it there.

Attached: him.png (829x415, 196K)

It is not. I just wanted to view it without having to log in YT as the video requires logging in to be able to see it. When you embed it here you can see it without logging in. I was just making my daily Google search of Elliot, and this video came up. I saw it yesterday already but had forgotten about it, now that it popped up again I needed to see it.

AAYYYYOOOO

Attached: BLACKEDD.webm (520x380, 1.74M)

JOHN BETTENDORF OOOH OOOH FUCK ME HARDER JOHN BETTENDORF GIVE ME THE BLACKED STUFF BABY OOOH
JK JK NO HOMO BUT JOHN BETTENDORF IS REALLY FUCKING Jow Forums OVER

Attached: 1555310017091.png (785x1000, 254K)

oh you again. do you ever sleep? if i had to guess i'd say you're losing a lot of sleep over this and that's not good for your health man