Underpaid wagie

My legs hurt. My hands hurt. I'm getting paid $10 an hour thru temp service. If I get hired in I get paid $11 an hour. The work isn't even worth it. If I don't do it I won't have income

Attached: FDC70679-9A83-4119-803F-A241DE6FDE9F.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Minimum wage for minimum skills

That's life buddy, either you're taken care of by somebody because you're retarded or handicapped or you enter 5 days a week of slavery to afford living comfortably and not under a bridge

Sucks for you. I live in a state where minimum wage is going up to 15 an hour.

Lol you seriously buy into that?

>you enter 5 days a week of slavery to afford living comfortably and not under a bridge

Lol. You can work your ass off and still not even afford housing.

Fun Fact: There are 6 Times more vacant homes than homeless people

Bet you also live in a state where 15/hr isn't enough to reasonable cover living expenses by yourself

I think that could be said for virtually any state. There aren't many places where you could live purely off of one job that pays minimum wage unless you live in a really rural area.

Its honestly true.

The same people that say shit like this would literally faint on their first day working a lot of jobs paying minimum wage. Physical endurance is pretty important for a structure. Consider maybe some jobs are actually undervalued? Or are you just clouded by "nah nah nah this piece of paper that you indebted yourself for determines your worth." Never mind the jobs out there paying minimum wage salaries to employees that actually make money for the company in other ways than physical labor, for example saving money for the company. Increasing efficiency in the workplace. Raising standards.

Once upon a time boomers and gen x made it work because fuck it just get more debt

Whats really is funny is these same retards also belittle you for getting a college education and getting yourself into debt because that piece of paper means nothing in the grand scheme of things. But also belittle minimum wage workers because they're working a high school job and not improving upon their skills. Very contradictory.

Physical endurance at the level of a minimum wage job is not a skill. If you actually had that skill you would be competing in sports not burger flipping.

>tfw after taxes, transportation and work expenses, I make less money as a wagie then when I was on welfare

some companies will use and abuse you. the old tale of pushing you towards managment work while not actually promoting you or compensating you more.

So basically working in fast food and retail are the ONLY minimum wage jobs out there? None that actually can help you build your skills faster in 2 years than most colleges do in 4? Experience doesn't matter? Since when does an employment agency tell you to go work at McDonald's? I think you just haven't the slightest clue.

Like how most college educated careers pay you under $40k a year for the first 5 years lol. Or how the federal minimum wage to this day is $7.50 an hour. Lol I wish I was this sheltered holy shit

It's true faggot, when I got into the states and worked with a tourist visa I earned more than op simply because I'm good with computers and media in general I was making 16 an hour and wasn't even authorized to work

What's your age? Go drive a box truck

Probably at a time where pajeets didn't saturate the job market and work for pennies, deeming CS degrees worthless. So now CS is a minimum wage skill. So. You got paid above minimum wage for what is now a minimum wage skill. Funny how that works isn't it?
I have been looking into flatbed trucking

>i wish i was this sheltered
you say this as someone living in the most powerful and wealthy country in the world.

KEK I CANT BELIEVE IT

HAHAHAHAHA

YOU REALLY SAID THAT

>Probably at a time where pajeets didn't saturate the job market and work for pennies

I'm trying to guess where the sweet spot in history was, where if you were smart enough to understand how to operate a computer you were sought after for employment.

I want to guess somewhere within the 1980-2000 timeline, that was enough to have a nice career. No Linkedin profile fuckery, no forty minute interviews with some dipshit who chose "HR guy" as his career. Ah, that must have been glorious.

you know when you're arguing with someone outside of America because they think everything inside of America is a guaranteed golden goose as long as you work on it.

sorry, but everything in America requires a license, a down payment, credit, membership of some union or guild (you can't touch movie cameras if you're not in the camera man union, you can't drive trucks without license, you can't act unless you're in the actor's guild, can't fish without a license, can't sell anything or produce anything without license) or you either go to jail or you get blackballed out of existence.

competition and saturation here in insane. literally every single man alive here is looking for an "out".

>living comfortably
>being a slave
Choose one

Yep taking 4 hours to make a powerpoint deserves 4 times more money then someone doing manual labor.

It's fucking true if you don't have brain damage you can build skills and a good paying career

box truck drivers can make 50k if they work 20 hours a week overtime. If you start here, you'll be able to save up enough to pay outright for your cdl.