Would you sniff a Hispanic girl's butthole?

Would you sniff a Hispanic girl's butthole?
What about feet?

Attached: latinabutt22.jpg (960x1255, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUagt9Jfu7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just love sniffing Latinas so much

Attached: latinafeet22.jpg (720x960, 74K)

i actually sniffed a costarican hookers ass

how much did that cost? what did it smell like?

I have, all of them Castizas, best smell in the world

>What about feet?

Let me tell you something my friend, speaking as someone who has had an intense foot fetish for as long as I can remember, the first time you smell girlfeet will be the biggest letdown of your life.

*sniffffffff*
Oh FUCK!

Attached: 1556273413734.jpg (645x773, 29K)

*sniffffffff*
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH SHIT!

Attached: 1560157360564.png (645x773, 398K)

GWOGH!

Attached: 1560157388592.jpg (342x311, 19K)

What do they smell like?
orig

I'd sniff both, but first she'd have to kick me really hard in the ballsack?

Exactly like what you'd expect men's feet to smell like.

*hiff hiff*

Attached: 1568275198866.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

Don't listen to him, he got unlucky and wound up with probably some nasty pity fuck fat chick or plain jane. Girls who actually take care of their feet it smells like heaven. It's a heavy, flowery scent. Like flowers, perfume, and feminine pheromone musk

someone bleach me
t. thicc puerto rican femanon

Attached: 60BAA59D-0A75-4E7E-95C7-ED2878B70B3D.jpg (917x893, 140K)

Except that's 100% not true. I don't know whose feet you smelled but they definitely had a hormonal imbalance.

Only if she is friendly and tells me she would like it, if shes being demanding fuck her.

Ballerina slippers smell the nicest

It was a drunk passed out female housemate who had very attractive feet. They weren't sweaty or dirty.

Only after she just took a massive shit and has bad gas.

Attached: IMG_1232.gif (286x206, 382K)

I was born with a weakness for latina women. That weakness has legitimately taken me on a journey, across the country.

Attached: Zq9jWVb_d.jpg (640x495, 13K)

please sit on my face
I live in New York

you're probably just not that into feet

sure, that's always fun
deep south here

How unfortunate that they weren't sweaty. That's probably why they were so underwhelming, not to mention the fact that she was drunk as well.

If she was on a hormonal birth control that could have made a huge difference as well. My partner smells completely different from when I first started seeing them.

There's that also who is to say that bitch wasn't walking around barefoot on dirty floors all day and doesn't actually use lotion/perfume/regular pedicures, it all adds up to perfect feet

Do you prefer toys or all natural Grade A cock?

I really am, which is why it was so underwhelming for me

She showered before going out and wore open-toe heels while out so they were clean and not sweaty

all natural, toys don't do it for me

what part of the US do you live in user?
I would like a Puerto Rican fembot to go on a date with

These are the posts that make me wish I was an NA fag and not a EU fag. Latinas just have something and my country ain't got enough of them.

then this guy was right, girl sweat adds alot, that's like saying panties smell the same as your nasty drawers

I feel bad that most Euros will never get to fuck a sweet Latina pussy. Just imagine those thick tan thighs wrapped around you while you creampie her

the south
onigiri

Probably Florida I'm guessing
I was hoping you'd say New York or PA

Our melting pot is just whites and sandniggers man.A petite latina with a nice skin color and curves, perfection

Would you create a big family with a cute Latina?
Where in Europe are you?

Attached: latina17.jpg (555x815, 139K)

It wasn't that they didn't smell of much it was that they actively smelt really bad, surely sweat would have made that smell even worse

>Big family
Unfortunately no, two kids max. I want kids but also trying to stay under replacement rate.
>Where in Europe
Benelux / West Europe

all I can say is you got unlucky because all the girl feet I've smelled were nothing like taking my own shoes off in the summer or w/e

2 kids is still pretty wholesome.
There is hope for you user, this woman is a qt Mexican and has a German bf

youtube.com/watch?v=OUagt9Jfu7w

i have met with many latina girls and none of them let me sniff their butts , they just want doggy , missionary and thats it

I've sniffed enough latin chicks butts. More puerto rican and Brazilian women then I ever should have and its not worth it.

Theyre like a really pretty pony. You think they're so pretty and you wanna pet it and then it bites you. You realise this was a terrible idea and try to run away but then it starts following you and now you're stuck with it.

you don't ask them to put their asshole in your face. you casually get a 69 going and get your sniff that way

Tbh at this point I already know the only one to get a non-white qt is being in the cities and catching some international student bird or do the emigration meme, but thanks

>
i bet her feet smell RANK, i bet her flats peel off leaving little black flecks of salty, sweaty insole leather impacted on the face of her footpad's skin, every pulse of her heart flushing apart the wrinkles in her soles that had been mashed together since she put them on, every throb unsealing more vapors of steamed sweat from the crevices of her toes where they had fermented all dayy

I didn't even know Benelux had non-cities.
You could travel to the US too and try to meet a Latina qt and give her your big Euro cock

latina soles and butt crack probably smell amazing, all memes aside
especially Colombian and Venezuelan girls

Benelux has plenty of small towns and villages, but those are mostly filled with sand niggers, natives and old people.
I'd feel pretty bad getting a latina qt hooked on my cock only to leave though
Or worse, leaving her with a kid

so bring her back with you and have endless Latina sex.

Good point, I might just have to do that

just imagine having one of these in your house

Attached: hispanicgirl19.jpg (1080x1194, 162K)

user please, I already fapped. I can only get so hard.

do you like Latina soles too?

Attached: latinafeet9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.13M)

>Even thinking there'd be a part I wouldn't like about a latina
Take the whole deal or no deal, obviously

post more latina butts , pls and thank you

Attached: 1557536535491.jpg (960x768, 71K)

Reminder that Latinas are for high test Latino men. You cumskins have your chinks and nigger women. Those are YOUR women.

perfection
oh god yes

based , cumskins cant handle latinas , they barely can handle their own women

>Tfw fat
>Tfw the only girls to ever pay attention to me were Puerto Rican
>Tfw they're all so fucking crazy it's not even worth it.

Attached: 1568231707404.jpg (1200x813, 167K)

what would you do with access to a Latina butt?

Attached: latinabutt2.jpg (960x1280, 93K)

Sniff it, kiss it, lick it, breed it

extremely based. Latina butts deserve to be worshipped

Attached: latinabutt14.jpg (575x383, 36K)

I would love to lick her butthole and kiss her feet.

Wow that is a NICE ass like seriously, would have a lot of fun fucking an ass like that.

Attached: a7d.jpg (304x593, 27K)

I want to give her cummies so badly

I would lick her feet clean

even if they were stink?

Like there would be no tommorow

Yeah man HOLY FUk

Non stop sex I would probably die from exhaustion or something

Too self conscious of my butthole to let a guy lick it.

smelly aztec feet

Attached: 1567932365811.jpg (3024x4032, 886K)