How many of these are you?

How many of these are you?
>Boring
>Broke
>Small dick

Pass the 5'7 one cause I'm actually 5'5" :')

Attached: e63e659.jpg (1125x1549, 194K)

Actually I'm none of these
I'm probably mentalcel anyway, or much uglier than I think I am
Tfw when
>6'
>7" dick
>Dark Blonde hair, blue eyes
>Even slightly fit
>Still a khhv 20

>5'7"
>boring
>broke
idk about my dick exactly

>small dick when soft, average size when hard
>broke
bout it

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (720x1280, 44K)

>5'5"
>narcissist sometimes, but keep myself in check
>boring but also funny somehow
As a funny, big dick, bigger brain pygmy negro man, I can do better than some thot who sadposts for validation on Twitter. I refuse to feel sorry for myself, and you should too.

Broker than a pay pig church mouse.

the only actual red flags are boring and fuckboy
i hope those spoiled entitled roasties never find love. and that comes from someone who is none of those but a narcissist. fuck those whores

I'm so deep down the sea she doesn't even know I exist

Attached: 1547991331643.jpg (1024x708, 103K)

imagine getting rejected by someone who just discovered memes like 2 years ago and was born after 95.
jesus fucking christ.

i'll give you a quick run down on you
>doesn't like memes, but HATES memes
>isn't boring, but no one actually cares enough about personality
>isn't 5'7, but actually 3'9
>isn't a fuckboy, can't afford to live that designer clothing life
>doesn't have a small dick, but a MICRO dick
>isn't broke, just spends all of his money on his e girlfriend

originally cope harder, fuckboy

Sounds like she's just negative. Throw her back lol

Probably
>boring
>doesn't like memes

I've know women like this and when they say "boring" they just mean "doesn't drink".

I'm a 5'7" fuckboy laughing at that dumb hoe.

They never will. Its 100% the girl that's the issue, but they can't even think it might be them. These girls want to be slutty but also want the "cute social media family" at the same time. When it comes to dating, they still have to post their provocative selfies while dating a guy. This comes to one of the big things they do, no respect. They're also not honest, they're selfish, unwilling to compromise, and will not work through any issues because "I have X amount of guys after me, I don't need you, I'll find a guy that appreciates me", but they never will. Meanwhile they don't focus on building their life, they just have fun as the phrase goes.

Girls in general, they all get guys no problem. They can live at home, have a shit car, a dead end job, even a kid doesn't take them off the dating scene. Guys can't do this. It takes a lot of work to get to the stage where you're in the 20% that get girls.

The 80 of guys are vocal about frustrations. Girls only see this and think it's every guy. The 20% keep quiet and look for the decent girls or fuck the roasties like in OPs pic. When a roastie finally finds a decent guy, they throw themselves at him. Now the guy sees her, a instathot with 5k followers, no career, no real money, nothing of value. At the same time, there's decent down to earth girls that are the opposite.

>5'7
>broke
(I don't like talking ab meaningless shit, so prolly boring too.)

women wanna have drunk, brainless, fun fun laughy time 24/7, that's why most of them are obese fuck ups.

The biggest issue is they want all that, and they want *you* to be the one to drive it all. You need to make the jokes (because women aren't funny), you need to buy the drinks etc.

in my experience, women just stand there and watch all the guys talk and laugh and if you don't notice them, they start pouting or trying to get attention from the group in some petty way.

I like how she can use Narcissism to cope with her shortcomings but others cant.

Anyway I am:
>Boring
>5'7
>Small dick (for a black dude)

But I got money and I enjoy my life doing things that make me feel good so fuckem.

>boring
>not broke but it's because i'm 19 still living with my parents
>5 inch dick, it's small according to my country's average
>5'10

boring and broke :(

Around 23 is when living with parents becomes weird, 25 for sure. I lived with mine till 29 lol.

I don't have that much money but I aint broke either so nothing of that

all them
jfl

>5'7
>Fuckboy
Lol no

damn i would penetrate the fuck out of her picky ass

all of dem

she forgot the
>doesn't date whores
that's me

Just narcissist. I really like the way I look to the point of staring in the mirror sometimes.

Broke for sure, and maybe boring.

>Doesn't like memes
>Broke

>Doesn't like memes
What does this even mean? What memes are we even talking about, wine aunt facebook shit? Cause if I drop my holocaust nigger memes on her I bet she's not gonna laugh.

>ugh it's not a CHADFISH, I WANT THIS ONE, NOT THOSE... REGULAR. AMA SPECIAL GRILL I WANTH BE TREATED EQUALLY

It's funny how if this was a man and the fish were:
>Doesn't like memes
>Boring
>Slut
>Fat
>Narcissist
>Small tits
>Old
Twatter would be throwing a shitfit over it and trying to get you fired.

Oh, this need to be done and posted

Even the fat and ugly ethnic girls complain about being unable to get Chad to commit. They assume that it's what they deserve because Chad pumped & dumped them once so they base all of their future partner requirements off that.

Holy fuck I hate women so much.

So, Chads are ruing women for us? They are the problem?

The nerve of some girls in saying a guy is "boring" when all they do is literally sit there, smile and let the guy pay for everything.
God fucking damn I HATE roasties

>girls only want chad and will reject all other guys
>every girl has hundreds of chads she can fuck anytime
How can you believe both simultaneously?

>broke
>7.5x5.5 cock
>not really narcissistic, been trying to care more about myself and my image in the last few years
>bit of a fuckboy
>5'10"
>have interesting life and hobbies but pretty boring in conversation usually
>don't mind a good meme
I'll give myself 5/7

>if I make some shit up and imply that he said/believes it I'll BTFO him so hard haha
Classic.

the list much longer that this.
>gone on a date
>sext with any guy
>wore a bikini
>pierced ears
>wears makeup
>highlighted or colored hair
>own yoga pants
>wear heels
>even a hit of cleavage
>nipples detectable through clothing EVER

Girls nowadays are completely drunk on their power. I've literally a girl threaten her boyfriend that she was going to dump him if he didn't do what she wanted. She said something along of the lines of 'I have a line of guys who want to date me, and they're more attractive than you, you're a loser, a pathetic worm, you should be grateful I gave you a chance' etc; meanwhile the guy was agreeing with her and trying to apologize. It's not even like she was hot... they were both average looking, but she knew she had lots more options than him.

The dating market is so ridiculously skewed in favor of females, that a guy has to be very attractive to even have a little power. And what pisses me off the most, is that most females will deny this, because they don't want to appear shallow and admit that men have problems they'll never experience.

>>broke
now seriously, why would a woman want a man that cannot even take care of himself to be a husband, father and provider for a family?

193 cm, 18 cm but i guess im broke im working for shit for my dads company

Another thing that pisses me off is when some cuck says: yeah we guys have it harder but it's just how it is... average men struggle to get dates and that's perfectly fine...

Imagine a female who said 'yeah we girls get harrassed more and there's nothing wrong with that'. You'll never hear a girl say that, but guys constantly try to downplay their own problems.

You are wrong.

I admit I have options, a lot of them, but because I do, when I choose to go out with a guy, it means something. Its asinine for a guy not to realize that and need to be reminded.

Your one anecdotal story is irrelevant. One dumb controlling bitch has a dumb desperate beta bf, so what. You are projecting your massive insecurities and worthlessness on other men.

it's easy user. that power only exists because men let them have it. if a girl tries that shit on you, tell her that you're not putting up with it and leave the room. you don't want to date a total bitch like that anyway

>girls get harrassed more
see you minimize what really happens. we are in constant peril of making one little mistake that will result in our rape or worse. We can't even UBER without risking rape or worse. We cannot date without the risk of something put in our drink. We cannot go out jogging without the risk of someone attacking.

Good dog, you're nearly there boy

>9 inch cock
>6ft
I don't think I'm boring.

Attached: 1567192435740.jpg (1039x720, 286K)

>he looked at me, he must be planning to rape me!
>OH GOD HE SAID HELLO HE ACTUALLY ON THAT
It's not happening. Your imagine Super Mario Rape World doesn't exist. IRL you have to purposely put yourself in danger to get one.

bigudigu?

>Boring
>Doesnt like memes (at least not zoomer twitter shit)

>>Lives like the concept of "love" doesn't exist and only cares about material prospects. Fucking subhuman

>purposely put yourself in danger
Really now. Going about my daily life and one of you rape and kill me its my fault.

Like I said. One small mistake, like turning my back or looking the wrong way or saying excuse me in a crowed space to some guy that focuses his attention on me and I'm force fucked, literally.

Look dumb ass a family cannot eat love. It takes money to feed children, take them to the doctor and it takes a job to make money. If you do not want to work, nor make enough to feed children then I would be a fool to choose you.

t. the most insecure gender

Not everyone wants to have a family right away. And it's not like it takes much to take care of kids. You just being an animalistic bitch for pointing out that's the only thing that matters to you in a relationship. True Love is beyond materialism, why would I have fake love with a person who can only provide me stink ass pussy

Feminism was all about how women can take care of themselves and the government or general culture shouldn't get involved to try and protect women because that takes away from their autonomy.

Are you saying that was a mistake?

>She says while voting left and inviting more highly likely rape perpetrators into the country

I hate when women bring up rape it's clearly not that bad if you have drives of them supporting Muslim and black immigration

A man filled with hate is preaching to me about love. Wow

I agree it take two incomes now to raise a family but that has nothing to do with feminism. Its economics.

I'm filled with hate against woman like you. I have no hate for humble girls with a soul

so I guess white european men do not vote at all or perhaps a majority of white european men vote to allow african migration

You probably look like benedoopt cummbersnizzles retarded cousin

Ever since I went on an improvement from my lowest low as a fucking ugly cunt I can say I'm a "fuckboy" in looks but not in persona because I've never held a girls hand, never kissed and nada.

>Broke

oh yes you do, you want something you can poke at and pull out of a cage and beat daily, a slave, with no free will, that cannot say no. Thats not reciprocal love, its not love at all.

Boring, literally 5'7'', broke (NEET). It's over.

Well, feminism started that economic trend but I don't see what that has to do with the discussion at hand.
We were talking about autonomy in relation to crimes, not job security.

We don't get to vote on it cunts like Merkel just let it happen, of any ody complains you have virtue signalling women complaining and betas too

How can you assume that from my comments? Straw man much?

I agree Merkel is a cunt (if she really has a vagina) and she didn't let it happen she encouraged it with broad support. Support from men however so you cannot blame it all on women.

>boring
Is this implying most women are interesting? A fucking stale saltine has more personality than your average woman

I want someone who understands me, likes my company in spite of what I can provide for them, The same way how I view woman

Men are at course at fault for giving women any responsibility, but that makes them at fault only indirectly. It's women that fuck shit up in the most direct way.

>boring
>broke
>small dick
>5'7

See this is where you're wrong. The guys that are worth something have no issues getting girls left and right. Girls like you think it's an honor to be with you. You're confused thinking you have control and end up losing or not attracting any guy worth while because of it. Instead you hope around between pathetic guys that are desperate to fuck you.
>One dumb controlling bitch has a dumb desperate beta bf
Exactly, they'll never find the "good guy" they're after. They don't act correctly. They're selfish, disrespectful and full of drama.
>if a girl tries that shit on you, tell her that you're not putting up with it and leave the room. you don't want to date a total bitch like that anyway
And this is where Chad loses all respect for her if he though about anything serious with her. She'll become desperate and act so irrational to keep him.

i'm just a boring broke narcissist