Im really into dorky incel guys

i really wanna date one and take their virginity and be a qt gf for them but i dont know how to get them? whenever i seem to find one, its almost painful talking to them, which is probably why theyre an incel. but they always respond with conversational dead ends and then its up to me to revive it. i have tons of chads going after me buy they dont do anything for me. help?

Attached: IMG_20190629_235034.jpg (1242x615, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

antidepaware.co.uk/aeryn-aged-16/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Talk about something that they're autistic about, and you'll get conversation.

Everyone on this board is an INTP or close. They don't understand typical human society and have to pretend they do. The only thing they really understand is their interests

Do you really believe a women will want to talk to me about why i'm obsessed with society collapse scenarios ?

>and be a qt gf for them but i dont know how to get them? whenever i

You know that guy in your class whose always on his desktop and never talks to anyone?

That's your guy.

idk senpai, I'm kind of an arrogant asshole in person

I don't leave the house anymore tbph.

Then work on being more deredere instead of tsuntsun, you bitch.

Attached: 1567141145622-pol.gif (300x300, 98K)

>I dont know how to get them?
just open your legs you fucking slut im sure you knew how to do that before you could walk. Gotta love the lack of self awareness on this one as to why she cant date an incel when she literally spent her entire life ignoring them to the point where they are invisible to her.

TL;DR
>I sucked chad off on Thursday night need an emotional tampon for the weekend

explain the painful talking

oh jeez i also have an incel fetish. though the only guys i've been with have been incel, what are you doing wrong? do you know the 80/20 rule? look in that 80% and you'll find that 100% of them are your dream guy

Attached: DC598712-AD66-40F5-B77B-B6B543B8174C.jpg (773x960, 97K)

I found one recently. I really wanna take his virginity. However, I think he wants a relationship really bad so I'm gonna back off because I don't want to hurt his feelings.

Attached: sample_4c9c095bc6a38f52c38a00f2cab823d5.jpg (850x839, 104K)

the thought of a normal female approaching me sounds terrifying, would probably think its some prank

I'm definitely a dorky af INTP, with a very few friends. I don't consider myself an incel, but I might be one. I have no idea really... But here's my discord, I'm free to talk most of the time.
Hors3Atm#3407

why only take his virginity and deny him that emotional connection he craves? would that not make it worse? also casual sex is just icky. are you sure he really identifies as incel or is he just a virgin

Attached: F0FB2AA9-C988-41A0-80CD-4EA59A82179C.jpg (362x350, 18K)

He doesn't want casual sex, that's why I said I'll back off from him. I think I would date him but I fear I would end up hurting him in the end as I've never been good in romantic relationships.

>Hors3Atm#3407
Don't add this person, he's a pedo who preys on 14 year olds on Omegle and brags about it.

well i'm bpd so it's probably awful advice but
>just do it it'll probably be wonderful and if it's not then at least you tried
consider if you're willing to up your n count for this guy or whatever, best of luck fellow femanon

All incels want mono relationships. The stuff about sex is usually bullshit. You shouldn't fetishize people anyway.

This. Let's call them Inroms.

What should fembots know about dating an incel?

Thanks dude. Your post was really fun to read, considering I only visited omegle maybe once in my life. Awesome. I genuinely hope you have a nicer day than me.

ITT: OP objectifies dudes the same way men objectify women

maybe everyone should just stop perceiving other people as a label and see them as a person?
when you say incel i have no idea what you're actually talking about.

speak established fucking english, retard.

>I've been with incels
>now they're not incels

retard

Goal
>you want to have casual sex with incels
Problems
>incels are awkward
>incels want long term relationships

You want to have sex with Chadorks.

I'm not saying they're all nice but one thing I can say (Ironically) is to not denigrate them so much. You'll only polarize them further. Be honest, don't do mind games, be nice, loyal and understanding. Almost all men want that, not just incels.

yeah, have fun fucking around with mentally unstable incels. inb4 OP has pictures of her slit throat posted here just like the last girl who did that. as for me, I would rather just stay virgin. no awful harpy like you is going to steal my precious seed.

What do you want then? Make your mind up.

>inb4 OP has pictures of her slit throat posted here just like the last girl who did that
But that's what I want

hence why i put it in the past tense, fren! no reason to be so bitter! unless.....

Attached: 7D26AFFD-3801-4545-B62F-543D091F793D.jpg (751x412, 41K)

Where do you find them? Show me your ways

that's so hot uwu

Attached: 0F6E2465-CD3D-42FE-AA54-67CBB9021B35.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Are you willing to do it for me then, user?

Attached: 1567101926698.jpg (579x418, 54K)

>acquire sexually repressed orbiter
>demonstrate affection, flirt
>tell him i'm a no limits sub who wants to be raped
>we both end up getting off
rinse and repeat

Attached: 9F962E7F-8EBD-43D5-8ED7-E8F202DCFDB3.jpg (1280x1259, 131K)

Please tell me where that picture is from, pls.

>those are referred to as chadorks
otherwise known as a Thad.

maybe, i wanna b a dead guro girl desu

>no limits sub who wants to be raped
Okay this is me but I don't have orbiters and I don't want to develop a relationship. I just want someone to play out my rape fantasies

not braincels reddit

B-but I want to be the dead girl...

>>tell him i'm a no limits sub
Eww

it's okay we can do it together!! ganbatte femanon-chan >w

Add me lello#7777 originolio

but being owned and even shown affection by someone who rapes and tortures you is much more fun aaaa

And this is why I haven't been able to get a gf here because they're all into some extreme link while I'm vanilla and and just want a wholesome relationship.

Are you catholic and want marriage?

I wanted one too with antidepaware.co.uk/aeryn-aged-16/ .

thats not very incel-y of you

what a shit larp and bait

Found strange aeons.

implying your seed has any perceived value

Go to a Magic The Gathering tournamemt

Your eggs are rolling in their grave before they've even been fertilised.

I want marriage but I'm no Catholic, or part of any religion.

Damn that's a waste of a human being again because of the ineptitude of this society. Sorry for your loss, mate.

at least i get the action while you dont get both

>I'm a cumbrain
Good for you.

I'm shekelteen so i'm not a pedo btw. She was older than me before she died.

>im a coping incel
Good for you as well.

I know "Shekelteen" sounds stupid. I can't be explicit with my 00yo since i'll get banned.

Always wanted to be the dominating choking guy who uses her whenever I want but ironically I'm too shy to approach a girl

>tfw just want a long hug, i dont need seks
oh well, none of you live in europoor land anyways

But having long conversations and video chats are also fun and wholesome to have. Aren't you gonna miss out?

fUck didnt mean to quote AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 4d2.gif (526x495, 329K)

I do, where you from?

this desu
intj here, nobody has ever shown any interest in me at all, fucking zero, and im not even ugly
i would be absolutely dumbfounded if that just happened

What do you mean? Middle of eu is were I'm at.
And exactly. I miss basic affection. Like || this much.

What if we understand it way too clearly to see how illogical, rigged and unfair everything is, out of pure unluck.
A sad and short existance we will never gert to experience fully.
Awake, at what price?

INTJ failed normie here.

Tfw no incels look like this

Attached: ABA3D528-1021-4869-955E-F66D04664635.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

bruh, im a dude, i didnt meant to quote, just wanted to share feels

I think my instinctive disgust reaction to this image might explain why I'm an incel more than my looks or shyness or whatever else might more likely be suggested

Germanon? Not original

Reminds me of a fembot I spoke to not long ago
>Says she has a thing for dorky incel type guys
>Speak for a while
>Slowly realise she had way lower expectations of me
>I surpass literally every expectation
>She drops me because I'm not "incel" enough
>mfw I was too chad for a fembot

Attached: 1561172644086.png (645x772, 147K)

where are you from OP?
>inb4 buttfuck nowhere

nope, poorer

>i really wanna date one and take their virginity and be a qt gf for them
You a virgin too OP?

Polfag? Or Czech?

I'm sorry user but you actually were too ugly and she used it as an excuse
Nobody would reject someone for being "too pretty"

She hadn't seen my face though.

poorer, but getting warm

Croatia? Yes? Or no?

nope
totally unoriginal

Probably a gypsy then huh

i posted this on another thread, somewhat similar
they're so hot but they cuck themselves with their autism and temper issues

Attached: C526A078-B6BC-4804-9678-93779B0E3825.jpg (622x996, 369K)

It's just a fantasy for you as well
I could just give you my user right here and now but you wouldn't even care

kill yourself nigger, theres one thing i hate the most on this world and thats gypsyes

yeah it's just a fantasy because i'm not into hookups. but it's a very hot fantasy and i think often about having a boy like this as my boyfriend. it's cute.

You can feed it by sexting tho, but you're probably even too scared for that

Wanna hang out then? Not gonna be your bf for sure but worth a try.

If you're a virgin redhead sub I might could be interested in talking to you. I'm not particularly sadistic or anything, just very traditional mindset. Looking for a stay at home wife who will clean, cook, and do whatever I want in the bedroom, I'll be the breadwinner.
My biggest downside is autism so it takes time to build intimacy with another person. I also have a fragile ego accompanied with a high need for worship, but if you lay the adoration on too thick too soon I will suspect you are mocking me. Complicated I guess, but I am 6'3 and white so hopefully that makes up or some of it. After you've gained my trust I'm pretty low maintenance, but also sad and believe true love is a one shot kind of thing, so if you cheat it will probably end in murder-suicide, idgaf. Would like to be married pretty soon, so don't waste my time if you're not serious.

Attached: DjrJ8E2XcAInscs.jpg large.jpg (1131x1600, 116K)

lf a gril to hug me
pls be in poland

;_;

Attached: 23054o8psf631.jpg (714x679, 56K)

>wants to be in a loving and caring relationship with a girl who would reciprocate my feelings for her and would be my wife and bear my children
>everyone just wants to be choked or raped or be abused or dominated
>no girl wants to actually love or show genuine affection

Attached: groceries wall.jpg (4079x2893, 1.46M)

Dude, you are fucking 6'3 any other "problems" you have is null and void, fuck off.

Attached: WcQDK1n.jpg (470x750, 59K)

Maybe if you're normal looking
But a 6'3 ugly guy just looks creepy as fuck

Doesn't matter, just go to Asia lmao
You will literally flooded with pussy for the sole reason that you're 6'3, nothing else matters.
The average female height in Japan is like 5'2.5 so you're basically a foot taller
And they loooove being submissive and manhandled
So go figure

Piece of advice. Never ever post a pic of the garbage that is the new PPG. No matter how hot a woman is if she say she like the new ppg I will just stand and leave.

I would think it is bait to rob me or something.

i wouldn't want to do that with someone i'm not romantically interested in. i don't want sexual pleasure but the idea of getting a guy like this off gives me psychological pleasure
and get bianca'd?

Jow Forums niggers are not meant to reproduce. enjoy

Nothing wrong with that, incel