My birthday day today :(

>Be me
>Today is my 22nd birthday
>Driving to college get a text message
> it my mom wishing me happy birthday.
>No one wish me happy birthday today all through college.
>Come home, mom gives me a gift and hug me.
>She wish me happy birthday again.
>She says I thought of you when I saw this.
>It a wooden owl
>Take off barcode sticker so she won't know I how cheep it actually was, after i
>Thanks her for the gift
>Check Facebook only one post tagged me. It my mom again wishing me happy birthday.
>No comment anything under it just likes.
I love you mom! I am holding the owl soaking it all in.
(Pic related it my birthday day gift). I love it. It also my favorite animal. Mom I will make you proud, graduate college, get my master and get an amazing job helping people. This is how I'm going to repay you with everything you did for me.

Attached: IMG_20190913_015242.jpg (1920x2560, 1.19M)

Godspeed. I hope you get out there n' make some frens.

Happy birthday user.
Your mom sounds really nice, and so do you. Lovely owl.
Also, the price doesn't matter it's about how the gift makes the person feel.
Hope you have a good day user, and a good life.

Trust me I'm trying. Talked to some Asian guy, two teachers, and a girl. It literally most people I spoke in one day. I still don't know how to progress from talking.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>the price doesn't matter it's about how the gift makes the person feel.
That why I took it off she little disappointed when we see it so I took it of before she noticed I looked.

Sorry user. I should have known you meant that. I've done it myself.
What you doing now, where are you in the world is it day or night, and do you have any plans?

It 2:44am tomorrow I'll probably buy red wine have my first acholic drink with my dad but I honestly don't know what to do?

that sounds nice. you spending all day with him?

Happy birthday user, it sounds like you have a good mother and a good head on your shoulders. Keep trying, you'll figure things out eventually. Have a great night!

Only person that actually will hang out with me. So yea I'm staying with hum

hey man i sincerly wish a happy birthday, even if you didnt get any congratulations irl some retarded anons will be here wishing all the best of luck to you
just a tip, something i myself am trying to approve upon; truly show your mother how much she means to you, give her a hug and sincerly tell her that she is loved. i really have a hard time doing this, maybe thats why im giving this advice, but starting there goes a long way. do something with her and let her know she is loved

That last part about graduating and making it sounds like a death flag to me. But you have a nice mom at least.

>that's a fucking nice owl user

sobs

Attached: were all gonna make it.png (1001x823, 806K)

well i hope you enjoy your time with him user.

improve* wow im retarded

Thanks one step at a time
Trust me I have a hard time with that to
Grad is a death flag? It will help me get my own life
It is pretty cool
Thanks I Will

well if you feel like it, we can make a deal, we can both go out of our comfort zone a bit and tell our mothers something we usually wouldnt, simply just to tell them that they truly are appriciated and loved and actually tell them how much they mean to us
sorry to go on this rant on your birthday, its your day after all, but doing this will truly improve both our relationsships with our mothers just by a bit, and man, i cant think of a better birthdaygift than that

Happy birthday!
The owl is cute.
Don't despair, you will find friends. It takes its time, just don't be afraid and don't stress out about it, else you clench up and sabotage yourself.
Join a club, talk to people, show you are interested in them. Or join a self-help group for lonely people. You sound really nice, there should be no problem with that. If you fail at first, just keep practicing. Finding good friends means you have to sift through people until you find the ones that click with you.

I'll definitely will when she wakes up,

Hey user it's my birthday today too. Happy birthday!

In my class I accidentally group with the other quiet people so we literally said nothing except a few sentences. Non of us know how to keep a convo going

sounds like a plan man, and i promise ill do the same
just remember to say something that you usually dont dare to say, think of something beforehand preferably
its not gonna be easy, i know cause im a faggot coward when it comes to that shit, but it will feel so good in the long run

happy birthday, your mom is great

Happy birthday, robofren

Attached: giphy.gif (346x190, 750K)

I hope it will make her day

the same for you user
and remeber to keep on fighting, life will get better as long as we all try
once again, happy birthday and it truly is a beautiful owl
godspeed, the best of luck to you
:')

happy birthday op. id offer to be your fren, but im only a random user. i wish you the best of luck

Attached: 738203B4-FA58-422C-814A-9CFF6BABB788.jpg (750x929, 139K)

Thats a really cool owl.

>having a facebook
>still giving a shit about birthdays like some sissy

you will grown up your uninteresting sack of insecurities

damn i like wooden stuff like this where can i get it

Just try again next time :D And imagine the XP bar filling until you can level up.