Hey robots, it feels weird asking this...

Hey robots, it feels weird asking this, but how do you make yourselves want to look at Jow Forums or online message boards? Like, for me I want to get into 4ch but I cant get myself to actually want to spend time on here. How the fuck do you guys get addicted to this stuff, out of curiosity of course.

Attached: FE34749D-6577-418C-9FAD-03849B701EBA.png (1920x1080, 635K)

Nothing against you guys of course, but I just want to know the psychology behind it because I sure as hell can't find myself getting into it as easy as some.

you become addicted by drinking loads and loads of cum, black, asian, indian buckets of diseased aids-ridden cum

Sounds pretty gay ngl

i cant stop chugging

Attached: 0092_-_O0v4tCD.png (650x650, 125K)

you say that now but that's what happened to ur mom and that's going to happen 2 u too

Attached: 5321255-cool-and-trendy-kid-with-sunglasses-isolated-over-white-background.jpg (866x1300, 151K)

Because I have nothing left in my life. I hate IBs btw. They are all shitty places full of deranged and mentally ill people. I'm tired of the chanosphere but I can't leave. I don't have anywhere else to go. I like anonimity and I don't fit in social medias or normal forums.

God damn man, should I be cowering in fear right now?

Used to be good, now normies like you are showing up and diluting the quality of fucking weirdos, so it's about as boring as every other piece of shit website. Once something good comes around that's hard for normies to get into like mesh-networks, oldfags like myself will move onto that. Till now, you get to see us decay.

Understandably so my dear friend, while you may be addicted to these image boards, I wish you luck in finding a place to fit in online among social media or normal forums, rather than these degenerate ones

Not really trying to dilute anything, I mean I'm as insane as some of you, however I am just trying to understand the appeal of the festering. If you wish me gone, I shall leave though. I only wish to learn the mindset behind those here, so as to get a better clue as how to perhaps become more acclimated towards this rather than my old addictions.

No friends in real life, so this is the only place that I feel at home and welcome. Eventually this place becomes your real home for real too as you spend more and more time here

Understandable, my friend. My compassion goes towards you in the hopes that something better comes your way.

Attached: D590612D-EE30-4CC6-8333-B29B5F9BF944.jpg (1242x1468, 987K)

Look up the myth of Sisyphus.

You, my fine gentleman, are the fucking guy!

yes. u should 100& b in fear mode. i made it out alive and came back 2 warn u. not every1 makes it out alive but i did. r.i.p ur mom.

fuk i forgot 2 attach a pic
so i had to delete teh previous post

Attached: 5321251-cool-and-trendy-kid-with-sunglasses-isolated-over-white-background.jpg (866x1300, 123K)

My friend, what maketh you roll the boulder though? There is no god to make you roll it up, just to futilely watch it roll down once more, so what causes you to roll it still?

What a man x69
I hope one day to meet you again, my absurdist friend.

You start by making a few threads OP
Looks like you're off to a good start.

You join when there's something interesting or amusing, say a ylyl thread; you come back for more and before you know it, a few years have past and you're unable to see that everything even when you joined is and was just a repost of and old repost and that there is no creativity in this site, you might think well if I keep coming back I'll eventually find something funny or creative hidden among all the pure shit, but nope you just keep laughing at the same jokes that you had forgotten.
To makes things short, its an addiction and that's why we visit this site, if you want to 'join in the fun' there is none and it makes me feel like shit every time I think of the hours wasted for nothing, just leave and don't come back.
The psychology behind it is like every other addiction, you start when it feels good and you can't stop after it's no longer fun; also nowadays its filled with normal people and underage faggots who make every post about validation

I make threads to question, not to indulge myself. I appreciate the people who use chan, however for some reason I can never quite bring myself to want to come back.

A curious thing when a person wants to become addicted to a thing, however cannot bring himself to actually become addicted to it. I speak here occasionally because I wish to learn about people. I don't come for originality, rather I come to learn. Thank you my man.

How do I make myself NOT want to browse this place? Its not like I actually want to but its the perfect place to squander time and not actually do anything. Conventional media takes too much effort. Its easier to refresh some boards and have some inane youtube video playing on a second monitor. Its the same mentality that leads me into playing grind/building based games.

Attached: Wow_BJXXPKFjnI.png (554x260, 75K)

all my gold is yours for grabs kind sir, all you have to do is go back to Ieddit

An exile from your computer is always a good way to make yourself realize "why did I do this," at least it always seems that to me. I find addiction hard to fight but you have to be tough with yourself, even when alone, if you can manage it, quit suddenly and without a thought, if not, find other things to do with your time or find friends to hang out with, either in real life, or over discord, or whatever the fuck at this point. Make yourself cherish the connections you've made, more than the entertainment you feed yourself. As I hope for everyone, I wish you good luck.

>when a person wants to become addicted to a thing, however cannot bring himself to actually become addicted to it
>I speak here occasionally
That's exactly how you get addicted, you think that you're immune to it and start coming back thinking that it doesn't affect you until it does

I would never use reddit. I have too much self respect for that. I consider myself one who thinks, not one who believes he thinks.

I just never find any good reason to speak here is what I mean my friend. I occasionally look at boards and post there, but nothing really makes me interested in coming back. I get curious about the mindset of people, however I don't find myself drawn or wanting to come back unless it's just to ask questions about the state of people.

It's precisely because it's pointless and without consequence that it's attractive. I can post 10,000 stupid things and get called an idiot 10,000 times, and post 1 good thing and be praised, and there will never be any inhibition on the part of the other observers to to say one thing or the other. And, regardless of whether the things I post are good or bad, they all eventually go away once they reach page 10. There's no loss, but no gain either, except for my own sense of accomplishment or amusement. It's absurd and pointless, sisyphean, but it's better than not interacting with others at all.

A soul I am actually proud to have met. May the crossroads lead us towards each other again someday, until then, I will enjoy the fact that I have met you. If not, it was a pleasure to learn from you. Anyways, goodnight.