>tfw no right-wing gf

Attached: 2652.png (636x411, 462K)

i'll be your right wing gun nut gf user, i want a trad bf so bad

this looks like bait. But post contact and I will be your trad bf

i'll post discord if you'll degrade and bleach me for being mixed race uwu

I only date whites. Fuck you shitskin

So date a Texan you dolt. Worked for me

owie user thats so mean >:(

I'm in EU, and my country is full of emigrant loving whores. It's getting harder to red pill them

There are no white right wing women. All white women want (or secretly want) a brown man to impregnate them with their seed. Finding a white nationalist woman is like finding a unicorn who fucked a dragon.

Then why not kill yourself, nazi virgin faggot?

Attached: j-1-1.jpg (308x326, 29K)

>not liking arab niggers makes you a nazi nowadays
user, nobody likes arab niggers, not even themselves.

I'm not a virgin or a faggot. And It 2 was trash

> nobody likes arab niggers, not even themselves.
can confirm

>m-muh redpills(nazi propaganda) aren't working ... what the hell this isn't what Jow Forums told me ...
have you tried dressing up as a clown and screeching REEE at them?

Attached: 1565587199935.jpg (1080x1134, 575K)

wasn't he just complaining that women in his country love arabs and niggers?

He said "emigrant" which granted probably meant "immigrant" instead. But that's nothing to do with love, that's to do with attention seeking by having the opinion of whatever's popular. Look at all these woke bitches in America that are super liberal in public and yet freak out if some nigger joins their kids' school, like Samantha Bee for example.

damn white worshipping whore. brown women are all fucking retarded

that's a lot of coping, I'm sure women love a normal arab guy more than some autistic incel like you though, regardless of your ethnicity

>implying white whores dont love nigger dick
It's almost like humans were born to race mix and spread their genes.

Attached: thousand cocks.png (942x720, 805K)

Spotted the discord tranny

I sure wonder why people aren't taking your "redpills"

data shows otherwise but whatever

post it. i will

>my data my data
kill yourself fag

emigrant is a word and it means basically the same thing

You can't take a far Right Seriously , I mean Really they all have cringy and they all have a daddy issues

Not an incel or autistic. Don't see why you're projecting this hard and defendig muh queaaaanz honor for no reason.
Do you honestly think women are some great intellectual philosophers and don't simply go with the flow? Get real, faggot.
Emigrant is the opposite of immigrant, retard.

>they all have a daddy issues
All girls do

>n-not incel or autistic
>is incel and autistic
lmao keep spewing incel shit at women and then wonder why they don't give a shit

I tried asking one out but she said no, the date was fine I paid for her meal and all that, we got to know each other and had a lot in common. When I asked the question "do you want to go out with me" she hesitated and eventually said no, I asked was it because I was brown? she replied sorry you're just not my type. Anyway fast forward a month later she ended hooking up with an autistic fat white dude, I knew it was because of race and I hacked her fagbook account confirming my worries. After that I gave up on right wing women and simply decided to go for central women instead. Fuck man, she was hot and we got along so well, I can't believe it went to shit regarding race. I suppose hitler would be proud of her but I'm not and I'll just spite her by fucking another white chick and putting my seed in her to further eradicate the white race, I win no matter what

>implying women actually get turned off by being disrespected
Ask me how I know you're a virgin.

even going outside shows you that white women don't love nigger dick. most white women date inside their race
what are you even trying to accomplish with this narrative?

seething nigger lmao

why do brown men constantly get cucked by ugly incel tier men?

nice blogposting

Attached: hahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahah.png (390x527, 272K)

even "shy girls" want to get whipped like the shitskins were back in the day

>one race, muh human race
Honestly it depends on what's mixing with what.

Attached: traditional interracial couple.png (588x653, 733K)

Correct. I became aware of this when I was in highschool and this belief simply got reinforced all throughout my life.
Women think respecting them is a sign of weakness and actively look for men that won't do it.

Fuck off shit skin. Don't infect the gene pool any further. Just suck our cocks.

Attached: 1519786295581.png (1000x1300, 379K)

Is that why all the hot bitches i wanna fuck date shitskins you dumb faggot?

Yeah right. Whatever man.. Whatever gets you going.

Think she could place a shot on a guy's ballsack?