I got genital herpes from a tinder girl, AMA

I got genital herpes from a tinder girl, AMA

Attached: 578FF9D7-B826-4AA9-BA71-7A3349F0909E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

was it worth it? did she have nice titties

I don't see anything.
Is this a LARP to get strangers to stare intensely at your cock?

Yes it was worth it. The titties were fairly good but she is fat. Would highly recommend hogging.

The dark bumps fool

Herpes from a fat chick.... What a joke

Next time use protection you desperate fuck also gtfo my board normiefag

Yeah this. What a sad mess. What a bad joke.

Why would i wear a condom if I already have herpes and probably HPV?
Stay mad virgin

Stay mad virgin. You will never cum inside a woman.

I'm married to my high school girl friend lol

my dick looks same and im 28hhkv

did you get herpes from your hand?

Condoms aren't particularly effective for protecting against herpes, the only way to be safe is if they're on the meds to suppress it, don't have an outbreak, and THEN use a condom.
Those are in order of effectiveness.

>Married
>Using r9k
Get the fuck out right now.

what are you doing on this board? you're obviously not a robot, what makes you think you're welcomed here?

Lmao thats hilarious, i raw dog countless chicks without issue. You should have rolled a better luck stat on your character dumbass

I don't see any sign of herpes, there's usually a cluster of small red or yellow bumps that may ooze after a while.

I like the board it's funny. My most frequently visited board after artwork critique and weapons

I got genital HSV-1 In 2015. You don't have herpes you fucking dumb faggot. The primary outbreak is really bad and there's open sores all ove ryour dick. its not a couple of discolored bumps becuase you're some shitty brown person with gross discolored skin you fucking faggot

Fat women don't count, son. I'm afraid not only are you desease ridden, but you're also still a virgin. I'm sorry.

Yes they do incel

Cool story polcel

Nice! Post pics

You probably have latent strands of herpes. Luckyboi, keep cummin in strangers