/alcohol/

Sometimes when I drink my whole body start shaking uncontrollably just like if I was freezing. Any ideas what I could be? When I searched around only found alcohol withdrawal, but the alcohol level is still rising.

Also what are you drinking/ going to drink? It's friday after all

Attached: SofieroGold75AML.jpg (411x577, 113K)

Just got paid and I'm getting liquor after work. Probably going to spend the whole weekend drunk. I'm having tequila, coconut rum, and pink monster. I met a cute fembot in real life and she made that drink for me. I miss her.

Attached: giphy(1).gif (480x216, 1.98M)

well it can cause blood sugar changes. there's also alcohol intolerance. but idk man I'm not a doctor. this happens to me sometimes when I smoke weed, but I've read of it happening to others as well

Maybe you should go on Grindr and get TOPPED

I'm drinking russian beer while traveling vladivostok

Attached: 20190913_223051229.jpg (1080x1920, 896K)

It always surprises me how many Russians get gay when they drink

Most Russians I met are bisexuals they hate gays but are the most closet gay, they drink to much and when they find out their friend swings that way they start sucking cock it's pretty gross

. . It taste like fishes... idk

might be blood sugar, since I haven't been eating much today

why not hit her up and drink together?

I wish it was that easy. She's busy with work and school and neither of us has the time or money for plane tickets. I stayed with her for a week last month, we had a great time together.

Attached: 792227d55435a7280f3b1dc26459e085.jpg (810x456, 77K)

I feel you. Start looking for an apartment and a job where she lives and move there when you can

Baltika sucks ass. For the authentic experience you need to get a jaguar.

Going to have some white russians, feeling /comfy/.

Attached: dude.jpg (1500x1500, 104K)

Cheap and sweet white wine.

Attached: 220px-White_Wine_Glas.jpg (220x439, 17K)

Fuck booze, shit gave me gastritis.

>Sofiero 7.5
it's as if you long for a hangover.

I want to feel as bad as possible, life has never been easy on me

gonna buy a 12 pack soon and shitpost all night. nothing better to do

I'm russian and I have no idea what you are talking about (if you are not joking of course)

I started with guinness today, might continue with more beers or make an appletini from the fresh apples I've got

Gotta borrow some money off my dad for booze.
Desperate times.
Probably gonna buy a litre of bottom shelf vodka and something to mix with it.

sipping rum and cokes and listening to new wave
god i wish i had a gf

Vodka, a shot of rum/bourbon and a dark porter tomorrow
I got invited to a party with frens and i'n gonna get wasted like i hadn't been in a year

Attached: 12485934993374.jpg (480x360, 14K)