Hey Robots, what's keeping you alive?

Hey Robots, what's keeping you alive?

Personally, it's cowardness. I have tried killing myself. I tried pills and hanging but so far but I pussied out of both. Recently I went through the process of buying a gun, but after my background check was done I pussied out again and didn't buy it. The guy at the gun store yelled and called me a faggot for wasting his time. I feel numb most of time, but when I do feel something it's only sadness. Nothing specific either. I just feel bad.
I hope I die from external forces soon.

Attached: 1493916942793.png (507x540, 64K)

Ever tried getting a therapy?

lol Store owner calls person who just wants to buy a gun to kill himself a faggot.

It's so sad that it is funny.

>Mhm. Yes user, how was your week?
>You should take a shower and go for a walk. >Maybe clean your room.
>Your time is up, $150 please.

My mother. I told her once that I was unhappy with my life and had suicidal thoughts. She started crying because she had the same feelings when she was my age and felt like she failed me by not protecting me from those thoughts and feelings.

I felt like such a cunt after that

Bullshit, that is your mom, not a therapist.
Don't condemn what you never tried. Or never really committed to.

Don't feel bad. But yes, parents are only good to talk to about those things if you need them to get professional help for you. People who love you are too emotionally invested. In a therapy you will never have to fear to hurt the therapist when you talk about being unhappy.

honestly i think that it's making things, fixing things, messing with electronics
i love the feeling of satisfaction that i get when i get something to work that i made or fixed

nothing
at first I thought I would one day feel like myself again, healthy, because it always came and went. I figured it would go but I realized that's never going to happen. there's no way they will let me live. I hate niggers so much..

Family, cliche but they've gone through hell because of me so if I quit now it's a bit rude.

My parents are going to pay to give me a vacation in a psyche ward soon. I'm looking forwards to it.

games and weed mostly

Good for you man. I have a friend who was really unhappy until he took up carpentry and woodworking as a hobby. He makes his own furniture now and built a cradle for one of his friends newborn son.

I want to but I don't have the money too. I recently moved into a motel because rent was too high even with roommates.

Not 54387022 but have you ever actually been in therapy? It literally is
>How was your week?
>How is work at the moment?
>Are you having any negative thoughts?
>Go to bed earlier or go to the mental hospital
>Your time is up

It is pretty funny now. I felt pretty bad for it tho.

The organ in my chest that keeps beating

Damn, it's always hard to see your own parents cry. When I told my parents I felt suicidal they told me that I was selfish for thinking that way and took me to church to repent. The pastor told me the same thing when I told him.

I hope you love and cherish your mom user. Sounds like she cares about you.

Nice. Same here. It would be funny if it exploded tho.

my dog
and I wouldn't do it without a 100% effective method. Wouldn't want to end up crippled or vegetative.

Expectations probably.I keep telling myself that everything will somehow get fixed and that I will finally stop being a loner,sadly I know deep down it's just not true.

>Hey Robots, what's keeping you alive?
My 9 inch pp.

Attached: 1564755533986.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I have responsibilities.

No matter how badly I want to kill myself, there are people who need me.

And thats alright with me. I'd rather suffer till the sun burns out then hurt my parents or my kid sister like that. I'll check out when I'm 60 or 70, if nobody is alive by then.

Attached: 1541389095771.jpg (605x807, 51K)

going to thailand and fucking hookers is whats keeping me alive. its honestly the only thing i have to live for. i was there for 6 months and just came back in may. i listen to thai edm music and stay tuned in to scumbag sexpat youtubers and blog posters. i keep myself amped up for the day i go back there. i fucked 65 hookers in the 6 months i was there and just went out playing pool, drinking, going to gogo bars almost everynight. there's no better experience in this world and nothing is worth it besides that.

My mom.
Im 24 but she still believes in me.
Quite sad. Some part of me wishes for my parents to die so i can killmyself without disappointing them.

Dogs are the best. What kind you you have?

Hold on to hope user! You'll get where you wanna get to!

Based. I don't believe you. Post proof.

Hmm I guess it's good to have something to keep you going even if it is not wanting to hurt someone

That's a lot of hookers. Did you get tested?
I'm saving up slowly so I can take a trip to the Czech republic. Hopefully I can get some action there.

It's nice to have someone that believes in you. Make sure you cherish your mom while she's still here user!

>I don't believe you. Post proof.
I o-only send proof on discord.

Attached: 1563191652275.png (607x543, 404K)

Yea im clean. STD's are meme.

Damn. I hate discord. I'll take your word for it big pp man

How? Did u fuck the same hooker 65 times or 65 different hookers?