Jow Forumsbar

Bar's open, robots. What are you gonna get today?

Attached: asQWma91.jpg (1300x995, 170K)

>r9k bar is not longer a shitty rundown tavern with a wojak bartender but a chic normie one with a Chad one
End me already

Attached: 3333.jpg (683x912, 47K)

I'll get you some vodka. House paid

Attached: Vodka_blanco.jpg (957x1300, 87K)

I'll have a White Russian. Pretty bummed that it's another boring weekend again, at least Summer is almost over

Coming up. So, how was your summer, user?

A bit boring, but at least I got to do some ketamine. It was way too hot those few weeks in July, I was melting

Oh, that's cool. At least it wasn't absolute boredom. Here.

Attached: White_Russian.jpg (720x720, 87K)

Thank you mr bartender sir

Something that will kill me within the hour

If it's too charged, excuse me man. Cocktail recipe book is a bit ambiguous sometimes but I think I made it decent this time.

Got you. Don't throw up or I'll beat you, k?

Attached: Tequila_seco.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Thanks man, I promise I wont throw up

Whiskey, bartender.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-to-sleep-perchance-to-meme-001-e7cfd2.png (721x620, 86K)

Orange juice plz, I don't like alcohol

Attached: 1545632684968.png (500x500, 215K)

Say no more. Here.

Any reason why wanna get wasted on the floor, user?

Attached: Whiskey.jpg (790x790, 323K)

You're in luck I had some oranges in the fridge. Here, don't spill it, okay?

Attached: Zumo_de_naranja.jpg (1000x1000, 51K)

Thanks Bartender, I'm sorry if I spill a bit, I'm clumsy okay

Attached: 1443662254985.jpg (230x230, 24K)

So, what made you come here today, robot?

No disrespect as you appear to be a nice person, but what happened to the original bar tender? Also can I get something that has no alcohol in it and has kiwis? Thanks.
>*Leaves a 3 dollar bill on the table.*

Attached: formaggio1.png (350x426, 246K)

Ill take a cold Lech please

Give me either some vodka or coffee, I do not care either way. Have an interview for an office position at a local gym nearby on Monday, so here is hoping that goes well. Might head to the range today.

>So, what made you come here today, robot?
Orange juice and a lovely bartender

Attached: 1561509604111.jpg (720x719, 47K)

The old guy found another job. Boss didn't tell me where, but sure is good cuz he never came back. Yeah, I think I'll make something for you. Wait a minute and you'll get it.

Coming up...

Thank you for the info user, hope he's doing well too.

If you're gonna go to an interview, you gotta make a good impression. I'll get you some coffee.

Hahah, sure it is ;)

Here, I tried to make it sweet yet a bit acid

I'm searching if we have imported beer in the fridge, wait a moment...

Here, sorry

Attached: Kiwi_cocktail_(n-a).jpg (1100x1650, 857K)

Yup, I have a few bottles. Enjoy.

Attached: Lech_beer.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Here. Sugar?

Attached: Café.jpg (1600x1200, 385K)

Thank you.
No, nothing in it. I find sugar and other things ruin the taste, but then again I always liked bitterness.

do you have any nice, thick stouts for me? haven't been here since april same as irl bars and alcohol in general, by the way, but the feels are getting a bit too heavy to handle them sober once more

It's all good, thanks!
>*Drinks*
Ahh, refreshing.

Alright then, I'll leave it as it is.

Yup, bar's specialty. Any brand in particular? Guinness is gold, in my opinion.

does Guinness make imperials? i remember buying some craft caramel-flavored imperial once. never seen it again anywhere
it was so thick it could probably pass for a jello if one was to boil some of the h20 out of it, and quite tasty as well

I think we don't have have that right now. All I can offer is this. Don't worry, house pays the bill.

Attached: Cerveza_negra.jpg (650x939, 62K)

no worries, i'm not actually that picky with my drinks

how's your day going? anything important happen recently?

H-hello...! *^.^*
D-do you have cutesy drinks? :3c

how old are you out of curiosity? I'm young and going teetotal feels impossible

I must say, today Friday the 13th I feel strangely lucky. Don't know why, but my guts tell me it's gonna be a good day. How about you, user?

Attached: bartender feels.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

glass of fresh loli piss please.

>I'm young and going teetotal feels impossible
This is, of course, if you're a pussy.

I'm young and don't drink, it's not like people are forcing you.

Fuck off to your hole, you mutt

24 years old
i've never been much for drinking alone in the comfort of my home, to be honest, so it's not unthinkable for me to go sober for months at a time
i've been come over by something akin to a lethargic sadness, if that makes any sense. it's not about anything concrete today in particular, nor is it especially intense - i'm just... feeling down, stronger than usual.
a dude whom i'd consider a friend has invited me to his place in a nearby town for a day, just to shoot the shit and game and leisure together for a bit, which is a nice opportunity to have a bit of a change of scenery for a while i guess
i'm kinda stumped as to what to bring with as a gift, though...

Manhattan, here.

Attached: Manhattan.jpg (781x518, 22K)

I would just grab a handful of money and tell him "Let's spend it together". It had always worked for me. Tell him money is more versatile than and object by itself.

ha
the thing is, he's better-off than me financially, so i thought of making it a bit more interesting than just money. it's still a fine idea, though.

it seems that the day is slow 'round here at the moment... i'm kinda wondering, are there any regular patrons at this place whom you'd recognize, despite the anonymity, by some unique quirk or trait they have?

i don't know how you guys do it desu. do you have sober friends you can hang out with? aren't you bored out of your mind all the time?

3 boilermakers and a shit beer to sip of after plz

lad, being out with friends is an exception rather than the rule
drinks are more of a social gear grease and relaxation aid than anything else
other than that, i am usually either at work or relaxing at home, watching stuff or playing some game with friends, be it a tabletop game or something online
ain't nothing wrong with solitary activities, too - reading is a big one for me, for example, and is not in any way facilitated by drinking

i feel like i'm stuck with the friends i have though. i'm too old to make new ones and i don't have many hobbies anyway

it's pretty irritating actually that my friends are so obsessed with barhopping and drinking. i can't even ask them to meet me during the day to go shopping or something, they're hellbent on meeting in this same shitty bar 2-3 times a week

the worst thing is that i'm depressed from being lonely and that makes me uninterested in doing anything. i used to play guitar but i don't even listen to music anymore

here, use those so next time you can give me something decent, hopefully you wont water this down like you do with other shit. see ya (god this bar is a shithole)

Attached: 1477854656808.jpg (1500x1200, 1.03M)

drinking for the sake of drinking doesn't seem interesting at all to me, so i can sorta appreciate the irritation
as for making new friends, however vanilla that sounds, try to go to some nerd activity group
tabletop, dnd, ccg if that's your kinda thing, a few times
i am not experienced with these things as the last social circle i've entered was back in 2011 on my local imageboard's equivalent of /v/ at the time, and barring the school friends that i've kept most of my socialization was with those people, about a dozen and a half in total i'd say, with whom i meet up quite rarely but do spend time with online regularly

Disarono on ice please

Some tarchun. Another lonely weekend. Might go to the city and buy myself a bayonet.

Attached: 1563697675763.png (268x200, 45K)

I'll have a passion fruit cider please

Realistically? Going to retire with an old fashion when I get home tonight.

Fantasy bar? If 'tap' isn't available, a shot of breastmilk, to at least try, would be cool.
Or something that tastes like childhood optimism.

gin and tonic, tangueray