/britfeel/

aren't fairies brilliant, edition

Attached: september day 2.jpg (3877x2823, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1gyk46j-_I
youtube.com/watch?v=fLLQk6CGe2w
youtube.com/watch?v=xS9YznyjyN0
youtube.com/watch?v=R8gytD7cJxM
youtube.com/watch?v=b-J-O9mDc-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Subscribe to Rix Mace TV

Attached: rixmace.jpg (320x320, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=o1gyk46j-_I

I'm a fairy boi, and I really want some dick uwu

Attached: 1563649172585.jpg (1280x1620, 412K)

lol amirite nerds?

Attached: letter.jpg (1920x901, 144K)

Anyone used book depository? Book out of stock on amazon and I can't pirate it.

it's not autumn you bellend

youtube.com/watch?v=fLLQk6CGe2w

reckon mark will go 8 days without beer

not those fairies ya bummee.
the bootfull flying kind

Blame that fat pedo sagiri for making the op image then

Is he gonna "start tomorrow"?

Gremlins is probably my favourite Christmas movie.

Definitely is autumn

i'd shag a fairy

I like the Ohio state myself

Attached: 636620868906541840-Bennett.jpg (3200x1680, 420K)

yeah but not the gay kind. well you can if you want, but i want the magical kind

>white leaf centre in Aylesbury

''just how many sons called mark did timothy james byrne FATHER!!!!!''

Attached: 1172707_1980680.jpg (576x720, 33K)

Just been watching Mindhunter. What do you reckon your lads MOs would be if you were a serial killer?

Attached: action figures.png (923x713, 16K)

Yeah, used them a few times throughout the years. Pretty decent. Not Amazon speed but dead on

dont wanna go back to work lads

i was talking about the magical kind
i'm not a faggot
why do you like ohio

Would kill women almost certainly. Not sure about method maybe a simple throat slit

ah right, my bad then. i thought you was the person i had replied to.

at least you'll be making money

familys rich. my inheritance payday will be more than a lifetime of work
would rather doss about and claim bennies until then, as i always have a safety net.

>wow that that movie sounds interesting
>oh it's an 8 minute short film

Attached: HmPepe.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>what is sick pay

>White Leaf centre, Aylesbury

Review:

-----------------------------------------------

This hospital is filled with Oath Breakers

Big Pharma drug pushers who use the AFRICAN MUSCLE to bully, intimidate and threaten with the "JUICE'' injection or swallowing these tablets"

Low grade "Quacks" who suffer from the "god complex".

Drug dealers who steal from the Princes Trust and refuse to do their job, or give ear to the Queens subjects. Imagine how many mourners has been carried out and labelled "natural causes". To imagine how many good folks they hold against their will for monetary gain and as test subject so Big Pharma line there pockets with kickbacks. Do not entrust your worst enemy into their care, nor a family member whom you care about.

These self righteous so called Quacks don't listen, care, show love, emphatic smiles or emotion nor try to find any solution that does not involve a concoction of between 4-7 tablets at a dosage of three or more times per day.

This is an establishment where Food and Water will be a privilege at some point during your loved ones stay,
where isolation involves sleep deprivation, verbal torture and evaluations between twilight and dawn when your physical being is most vulnerable.

This is an institution for gain, financial gain, burglars of the Crown, plundering the royal coffers with god like authoritarianism.

Countless men and women must have died here or turned into permanent zombies with the "Juice Injection"

-----------------------------------------------

That's what you did to our gentle soul.

Attached: tjb385.jpg (2048x1560, 365K)

With serial killers, that's a given unless you're a gay or rare woman.

All that effort to make a shitty post

youtube.com/watch?v=xS9YznyjyN0

>prossie I wanted to see has quit
i'll regret this forever.

Attached: drowning-in-tears-feel.jpg (650x650, 41K)

>13 quid to ship 3 books from Amazon US
Scandalous.

if you think l'm clicking a random youtube link with no context you can fuck yourself m8

getting sick of this youtube spam
just people trying to get famous off the britfeel fanbase

well do that then idk

i dont want to deal with people though

paid shills are out in full force

yeah just seems easier. Although a manlet serial killer that targets tall guys would be interesting

Cor wouldn't mind a bit of oliva colman phwoar

Attached: 20-olivia-coleman-peep-show.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 69K)

No
Gottem

nice boobs on her

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-01-25-at-4.55.55-PM.png (900x636, 912K)

In high school they used to call me John Wayne coz I was so DAMN TOOOOUUUGH.

Any other lids have nicknames?

LOL me too. It's life on easy mode. Poor people will never know this feeling.

COR NICE MINGE N ALL

>Any other lids have nicknames?
The Big Nig

i always work out of good faith to my parents
but ill leech off anyone who isnt my parents, work a few months then milk sick pay, bennies etc

this is "a nurse looks into my room once every hour to check I'm not doing a suicide" for anyone who has not stayed in a psychiatric hospital

hopefully his anti-psychotics will start doing their work soon and he can move forwards

Sounds like a lot of work and a LOT of seething though

What drugs are they filling Tim up on you reckon?

Attached: 1514875566365.webm (480x360, 1.95M)

Experimental HIV vaccines

>but ill leech off anyone who isnt my parents

I never leech because morally I can't justify it, and the enormous sense of satisfaction belittling those that do i find much more valuable. Despite my inheritance windfall, I have a well-paid job otherwise, but i work on a freelance basis which means i only need to work for a few months of the year, then I relax for the rest, and do what the fuck i like.

>work a few months then milk sick pay, bennies etc

Can't be arsed with bennies. Don't need 'em. If you need 'em though, cest la vie.

want a jewish gf with big khazar milkers desu

Haldol.

the schizo fears AFRICAN MUSCLE

If I was a serial killer I would hide I'm the bushes of a residential area in the early hours of Saturday morning and wait for a girl drunk enough to stumble past. If have a brick ready and lob it at her head. I'd then drag her into the bushes and cut off all her limbs with a machete before having sex with her torso with only the head attached. When I'm finished, I will pile her body parts up and then cut off her head. I'll then cut the eye out of her head for keepsake. I'll leave everything other than her eyeballs there. Hopefully I'd become known as the Specsavers Slayer.

his karaoke gives tim a run for his money
youtube.com/watch?v=R8gytD7cJxM

i do, its corporations who have enough money to handle it

someone has literally wiped shit on the toilet seat at work and then let it dry

I'll give them a go then. I'll be back to chastise you if they're bad

Attached: 1567111803921.jpg (629x525, 87K)

the schizo fears AFRlCAN MUSCLE

Attached: 1567553355767.png (597x625, 654K)

Exhausted. Think l'm gonna sleep

I would target stupid people then remove their brains then leave a post it inside their head saying "it's not like they were using it" it'd throw the police off my scent, they'd be looking for a smart person obsessed with intelligence but in reality I am stupid, when I get old and frail I would train my replacement and eventually he would kill me and do the same the brain bandit would last for decades

Sitting in the doctors waiting room. Anytime I'm in here it's full of pensioners, fat bastard and foreigners. Absolute joke. It's no wonder I can never get an appointment.

considering how ill he is and the fact he's on ward probably olanzapine injections

mark was called "OMAR MOHHAMED" in 2005 when he converted to islam for basically an arranged marriage

wtf was he reaIIy?

>posting on r9k in public

I couldn't do it

youtube.com/watch?v=b-J-O9mDc-4

yeah lad how'd you not know the Timmy lore you newfag, someones also come into your room and written gullible twat on your ceiling

l'd kill anyone who looked a bit noncey

Why not, lad? I use an app and nobody knows what I'm doing.

yeah same here
mobile site is very discreet

This is a pretty good concept, but if they caught you then you'd be labelled the Dunning-Krueger Killer.

Can't believe this retard spelt his name wrong twice when his name is literally there on the paper.

Fucking dumbcunt

I'd kill people and remove their insides and replace them with horlicks and sow them back up

I wouldn't mind that too much, everyone has contradictions though on second thought I would train up several people whilst I'm alive and killing then encourage them to do the same it's cool because someone being stupid is mostly an opinion thing so you could kill anyone and it'd fit the m.o

these timmy shills newfags? thinking everyone gives a shit about the lore of their spam.
some people don't like him. that's how it is, you need to get used to it. XD :P

that 2 second window where the catalog comes up before I search for britfeel makes me paranoid. i feel too on edge to browse in public so i end up just not doing it

He's talking about mark you fat nonce

If I was a serial killer I would hide I'm the bushes of a residential area in the early hours of Saturday morning and wait for a girl drunk enough to stumble past. If have a brick ready and lob it at her head. I'd then drag her into the bushes and cut off all her limbs with a machete before having sex with her torso with only the head attached. When I'm finished, I will pile her body parts up and then cut off her head. I'll then cut the eye out of her head for keepsake. I'll leave everything other than her eyeballs there. Hopefully l'd become known as the Specsavers Slayer.

Attached: 2b7.jpg (500x375, 59K)

fucking hell look a twat now
sorry lad

We need everyone to go find regular, active, obscure, British YTers and bring back Tim replacements - since we apparently cannot survive without one - then we can all vote on who will replace Tim.

what's the most british american state lads?

Couldn't do that with glasses on, you'd get blood all over them. Only contact lens chads can be serial killers.

One of the ones in New England I reckon

yeah britnormie is a newfag that keeps shilling tim. never seen him before last week. and scea. timmy crew are literally newfag cancer

If he were less popular I'd say blue van man.

and don't forget crossboard spamming faggots

They call me...Mr Poo

He's replying to his own posts again.

yeah they are cancer eh

i remember when bvm was under 1000 subs before the algorithm chose him. ahhh the good old days

SCEA fancies himself as the leading Tim replacement

>Schindler's list
Bout some geezer who really loves fucking money. Massive capitalist and that so he opens a factory and manipulates and deceives his superiors to run it; clearly a psychopath. Nothing much more to it than that. Boring, long, cringe. Bit shit desu. Not really what I was expecting from Liam Neeson based on his recent comments (Let's be honest thats the only reason i wanted to watch this shit). Really was hoping for some coshing. Instead, a grossly innacurate revisionism of history. Also fucking pretentious to have it all in black and white except that little red bitch. Only good thing about the film was Ralph Fiennes performance as the concentration camp commander. I expect he was nominated for an Oscar for that. Unfortunately he's only one man and can't save the rest of the film. Dont bother watching lads

Attached: images.jpg (190x265, 10K)

The pants shitting retard talking to himself should be sectioned instead of our good lad Timmy.

schizotrannies fuck off

Your 'pretending to be Karl pilkington' writing style is bad and cringepilled

boring twat