Are you smarter than your peers?

Are you smarter than your peers?

Attached: Mind-Power-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 109K)

Probably, I never realized how stupid normies were

People who call themselves nerds/"smart" makes me roll my eyes cause I know how absurdly smart people can get. Wearing glasses, a dress shirt, etc... basically calls yourself out as a brainlet

how do you tell a person is smart? What do they even do with their lives thats so fucking brilliant i wonder.

If someone is insanely smart the best way to gauge it is in my experience is to ask them random questions (that aren't trivial) and have some way of assessing the depth of their answers. To answer a random question (that isn't trivial) with depth is no easy task and it indicates an overall competences in knowledge and analytical ability.

>how do you tell a person is smart?
by their way of reasoning and ability to problem solve.

>how do you tell a person is smart?
Could run an IQ test for example.
>What do they even do with their lives thats so fucking brilliant i wonder.
Doesn't have to be anything. Intelligence is the potential, not the result.

Yes. Not that I am particularly smart, but most people around are stupid.

Im no genius, and neither am I a narcissist, but I'd like to think myself at least more intelligent than your average idiot.

By a country mile. It also helps that a lot of people are particularly stupid or at least pretend to be so, because being smart still has social stigma unless you're a computer genius with money.

I somehow manage to always be the dummbest person in every room I'm in. It's hell on earth.

Nope. Super retarded. I'm just smart enough to realize that intelligence is a sort of spectrum and if you're not successful and happy in life, you're not smart enough to make it.

I can't validate it or provide a study laden with sources and data, but I have a nagging suspicion that I'm at least nominally more mentally refined, in all aspects, than the average normalfag.

If you're smarter than your peer group you're a fuckup who needs to evaluate their life; this isn't a good thing.

Im sure some of my peers are smarter than me. Im average at best

No, not by a long shot

>Are you smarter than your peers?
I'm a lot smarter than them.

Attached: 1567479297464.jpg (467x531, 48K)

Hard to say. I'm probably more dedicated, but i probably also more stupid.

Currently, but it varies each year.

>Wearing glasses, a dress shirt
people can wear whatever the hell they want, nobody dresses to look smart wtf

Unfortunately, yeah, except for my brother.
we're about the same, excelling in slightly different fields. Major overlap though.
Admitting that you're tfw2smrt is socially cringe though, don't know why, intelligence should be encouraged. Instead we encourage humor which isn't bad but also not helpful at all.
And all the people who do celebrate intelligence are painfully awkward to be around.

I'm actually pretty dumb. At least I'm self avare enough.

Not really. I was gifted with a decent level verbal intelligence but that's about it. I just substitute big words for things I dont understand and have an intelligent sounding voice because I over enunciate words. Besides that I'm pretty fucking stupid.