Don't kid yourself fem"bots"

Don't kid yourself fem"bots".
If pic related wanted to fuck you, you wouldn't deny him.

Attached: ey fembot.jpg (406x600, 37K)

>fuck you
i would let him ram me

A fit guy wanted to fuck me, but I said no because he was my oneitis.

Attached: 1549877906369.jpg (900x900, 112K)

originalneesankek

not just fembots. I'd like a piece of him too

If I was a chad, I'd almost exclusively fuck femanons that lurk r9k just to prove that there's no such thing as a female incel

It's probably because of the cool oversized baseball cap.

I have dated guys like him before. Sure the sex is good but there's nothing else to the relationship.
Got boring real fast.

You wouldn't. My standards are through the roof and I wouldn't be caught dead fucking a soulless animal merely because they were in possession of a pussy. Fem""""bots"""" don't have any personality. They're boring and objectively bring nothing to the table. There's nothing to like about them.

>you wouldn't deny him.
true I guess

Absolutely would not fuck him. That sort of build (and ham neck) doesn't appeal to me at all. Plus I can just hear his dopey ass voice talking shit.

General Lee poster.

Nah I don't fuck racist.

>>fuck you
>i would let him ram me
kys

Spoken like a true closeted gay, user. If you love pussy you'll fuck almost any one given the opportunity.

he probably a gf

how tf is a car racist

>If pic related wanted to fuck you, you wouldnt deny him.

Lol I never said I would deny him. I am very honest about the fact I am only attracted to tall white Chad fuckbois.

Think he'd wreck my lolita bod. I also lack calcium.

I really dislike pronounced muscles.

>ham neck

I have no idea what this means, but a thick jock neck built up from working out is v important to me in a man. Nothing makes my pussy dry up like a dude with a long skinny pencil neck.

>I can just hear his dopey ass voice
You love it when Chad speaks like that. He's so vapid in his personality/interests it makes you, an "intellectual" femanon, want to ride the fuck out of his dick.

lmao this roastie is used goods

Or a skinny pencil dick for that matter.

No I wouldn't. There was a guy like that in school who kept trying to get me to do stuff with him but I never did.

Only fembots with an inferiority complex reject these guys because they feel they arent good enough. Then claim it was voluntary when really its just insecurity and sour grapes.

Kinda looks like my ex who was fucking 15 other girls at the same time he was dating me. Sigh.