Would you seriously/exclusively date a sex worker?

Would you seriously/exclusively date a sex worker?

Attached: 0.jpg (640x480, 30K)

A current one? Not exclusively. A former one? Yes.

Absolutely not. I value strict monogamy, mutual exclusivity, and I consider sex a very intimate act.

No. I'd rather die a khhv than reduce myself to that level.

sex workers dont need dates

You mean like a cam girl? Yeah, as long as she was monogamous.

I'm dating one.
We love eachother. We even fuck without condom (i'm the only one she does it with).
We've been together for almost a year now. I pay her 450$/night

Attached: cover2.jpg (1137x640, 143K)

>Would you seriously/exclusively date a sex worker?
I found myself contemplating the difference between dating a sex worker and a similarly attractive woman.
One gives you an honest figure and is well paid for her work, the other does not.

thats not dating eh mate

It is and it's also real affection. I've been with countless of disgusting, boring, no personality prostitutes, never matched. This one clicked and i don't see why you shouldn't date a hooker. You know what you're signing up for, she has seen so many dicks that if she opts for you, she will stay for you, because she ascended the eternal dick jumping of normal roasties.

No, of course not
What kind of cuck would date a woman who has sex with other man as a fucking job?

It's very intimate, especially since you never got to have it, right incel?

t. whore with a "wild past" who now cries because she can't find a "good man"

Why would anyone date a former sex worker, much less an active one? What in the world could move anyone to be that stupid?

No, because that's simply a personal value of mine. Promiscuity and emotionless sex are a big no to to me, and you're right, I've never had it.

>sex worker
That's a nice word for whore

cus shes hot. and possibly good company. i fell for a sex worker once, she ghosted me.

her favorite GoT character is Ygritte.

Based. When and where am I gonna find a girl with the same values?

she loved Harley from suicide squad. she asked me to be her Joker, but i wanted to be her Jon Snow ;_;

Nah, probably not. I do meet one hooker twice a week, and tell her that I love her, but if she will eventually agrees to date me, I'll just say, woah, that was just a flirt, don't take it too serious.

she is so beautiful. every time i saw her, driving back home felt like i was flying on clouds.

wayyy hotter than any of crushes. who /got to see Stacey/ here? she was just starting out, and she prob quit or is charging way more now.

she had such an amazing body, i gave her massages just so i could gently worship her with my hands.

theres some pathetic part of me that has a desire to save a cute looking hooker from that life. i know its just muh hero bullshit though so im not stupid at least

Attached: 4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)

she dont need savin, just my money

That's not what he meant: if you're paying it's not dating, it's prostitution.

Prostitute is seeing you exclusively =/= gf