Remember to stay positive and avoid negativity user. Anons try to post what they think you don't want to see...

Remember to stay positive and avoid negativity user. Anons try to post what they think you don't want to see. Negativity can ruin your life. Try to have a positive outlook as much as possible and you'll even things out instead of letting the negative have total dominion. We are sensitive beings more than we'd like to admit. Don't demotivate yourself for no real reason.

Good luck and God bless you.

Attached: 1566964899815.jpg (749x928, 161K)

dont shy away from evil

Always a good thing to remind

>tfw dad is the most negative person to ever walk this earth
his whining is killing me but cant affford to move out

Attached: 1488059851472.png (645x772, 147K)

I'm sorry to hear that user, try to not your feelings of powerlessness cause too much shame or anger, both are toxic. Bad family relationships are brutal but that's what I mean don't take on more negative than you already have going on. Good luck and God bless you.

Attached: riverflow-cc-610x450-3.jpg.img.jpg (610x450, 77K)

That doesn't ease the pain but thanks for trying. Being over 25 and dateless/jobless and isolated is a fate I wish on nobody.

That is my life though.

If you focus on the pain, play with it, it becomes less overwhelming and less real. You don't have to make your pain worse. You can be happy as you are and love life.

Attached: 1567925352032.jpg (800x800, 30K)

OP is right yknow. Your mind will resist change, it's a survival mechanism that's only become an impedance in the western world recently. Be conscious of that if you're feeling overwhelmed, like how the fuck could I ever think differently? Its slow as fuck progress to get out, and hard as hell. It'll feel like you're just spinning your wheels all the time, but if you stick to it things will be better. Better doesn't mean perfect, just better. Take its meaning loosely, it'll help in the journey.

Do you know why you are receptive to pain and anger and sadness? Because all the people who weren't we're so inadequate that they died out and their genetic lines were stopped. If you have better than a third world education, you understand that hugbox mentalities in general are the most destructive thing on this planet.

That's interesting you mention survival mechanisms, I was thinking about that last name night and felt like i had moment of clarity.

Video games for the most part hijack your survival mechanisms in many ways, so for instance when slender man pops up on screen you have a feeling of mortal danger. We are survival mechanisms.

Attached: 1568048281016.jpg (960x960, 84K)

>20's something childless millenial female in slutty Harry Potter outfit posts from universal studios
>disregard the goblins in the foreground
>everything is daijoobu
Daijoubu janai

That's a very deceptive argument on every level and ultimately irrelevant, actually being negative all the time is against your own survival it's scientifically bad for your health. I'm not advocating being lazy or anything but it's common sense.

Attached: 1567916264826.jpg (1800x1012, 135K)

>Goblins
>Regular looking people

The point is that ignoring negativity and supplanting it with delusion is foolish. Negativity has a source and a reason for being.

My apologies, Mr. Mendez.

its about not succumbing to negativity and using it as excuse to not even try improving your situation

nobody but you is suggesting to take it to such extremes. avoiding negativity isn't an absolute, but fuck us for assuming that's an easily grasped given in the statement

I get that being "not positive" ruins your mood but you're free to go elsewhere. At this point I don't even have the energy to argue with you people.

This is a good thread user. You should feel good about trying to make other anons feel good.
I wish you all the best.

>Do you know why you are receptive to pain and anger and sadness? Because all the people who weren't we're so inadequate that they died out and their genetic lines were stopped.
But by the same token those who only felt negativity, who dwelt overmuch on suffering, and held no hope for the future would die out too. It's important not to get caught in the quagmire of depression and negativity. Aristotelian mean and all that.
Ideally you should feel the negative only so that it drives you towards the positive.

>At this point I don't even have the energy to argue with you people.
feel free to fuck off
you wont be missed

Yeah people spreading negativity are the enemy fuck negativity.

Good thread.
You can choose what to fill your brain with. If you fill it with horrible things, don't expect anything but horrible things to grow from this soil.
Mental hygiene is a thing.

I was feeling down so I prayed to God to help me now I feel so much better lol

Attached: 1567801232028.jpg (1080x1080, 203K)