The more I hang out with women, the more I realize that they're all retarded and worthless

The more I hang out with women, the more I realize that they're all retarded and worthless.

Attached: 1568138189811.png (565x396, 172K)

What sort of women are you hanging out with? The more I hang out with women, the more I realize they're just regular people.

Youre hanging around normies user, the best ones are tucked away. Kinda like how we are. You just gotta find them.

Attached: 79B9CDE3-9CD5-43C3-BFB5-4000542FD692.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

confirmation bias. ur fuckin retarded, accordingly only women who are also this way hang out with u

>The more I hang out with women, the more I realize they're just regular people.
So you realize that they're all retarded and worthless?

>What sort of women are you hanging out with?
It's not like there's lots of sorts. I hang around with some normie stacies but also know some "weebs" and "gamer girls". All of them are retarded and annoying.
Nerdy girls are probably even worse than normal girls. Severly mentally ill impossible to argue with and so on.
Keep sipping that onions, faggot white knight

Why not date a literal retard? Tards need love too, and at least you'll know what you're getting.

>implying people on r9k are the "best ones"

What are some specific retarded and/or annoying things that they do?

Like I said, you have to find the perfect ones. Im not saying here, im just saying that they exist. In a planet of 8 billion, im certain there is one that suits you.
I am not implying that, ive seen the garbage that collects here

Attached: 6534B2B0-0D82-4E39-8C8C-987B48C9EB1F.jpg (486x315, 48K)

All they talk about is absolutely fucking retarded and meaningless drama or girly stuff like make-up or their periods. Women just fighting all the time isn't a cliche, it's true. They shittalk each other over the most petty bullshit all the time. They literally never talk about anything interesting or meaningful. Literal fucking NPCs.

Attached: 1568175107619.jpg (399x400, 9K)

get to know girl from my lectures
her entire life revolves around netflix and social media
i thought we were the losers here

Attached: 1540890792110.jpg (960x956, 166K)

Sounds like you need to find some other women. The ones I know are nothing like that.

so i kno u want me to be a white knight but the post says ur retarded and any other inference is your own creation. it doesnt defend women, unless u want it to. which u do, cuz ur a fuckin retard

rel lmao i fucking hate women

Attached: 3C4C2EBB-A1BC-4D24-9BE2-461FB698AC6A.jpg (421x409, 21K)

But there is a probability that you will never meet these people
I think it happens a lot

FUCKING BASED AND FUCKING REDPILLED

at my retail job most of the people there are women that have been there for anywhere from 5 to 25 years
they're all nice, as in "people are actually okay". but fuck do I get blindsided when after having a smiling talk with a customer they turn back with a sour face like they were just made to fake an orgasm because a customer they were actually friends with had a chat with them

>im certain there is one that suits you

I dunno man I feel like if there's someone "perfect" there's plenty of better men that suit her

Why are there so many incels on here today?? Havn't visited Jow Forums for a while?? Has something changed????

Yeah thats the real problem, its hard to find that special one because, chances are, youll never meet them. Doesnt hurt to keep looking though, think of it as motivation.
You have to give yourself some credit. Women dont like guys who doubt themselves, need to be a little confident and all. If you find her, know that youre the one she clearly wanted, whether just for now or forever. Youll know it when its happening.

Attached: BEBA779D-8DAC-463C-B210-821EBC0F33AF.jpg (1280x720, 112K)