Ask another gender a question

It's another week of this thread, be civilized and let's understand each other.

Attached: FmHD5W0ShLSYZ0rwa9huRJ_vNSDEEY7hXJVHvm3sTEU.jpg (750x978, 60K)

Dear females, why don't you leave my board and why do you adopt terms like "fembot" to act like you compare even a fraction to true robots?

>log into Jow Forums
>see this obvious INCEL post
wow user... ummmmmm, kinda sexist
i actually LIKE the political discourse on this subreddit and would appreciate you leaving your bias out of it
Dear incels, why don't you leave MY BOARD and jack off til you die??

dear incels
die
signed, women

wow user, how does it feel to know that you're such a massive fag that even I (a woman) would be your friend just due to how non threatening you are as a male
LMAO beta beta beta beta beta beta beta KEK

I do compare a fraction. My whole life I've had trouble making or keeping friends. I don't relate to anyone around me and always feel alone. Depression with a bit of sperg mixed in? Check. I prefer to go by user though since my gender really shouldn't play a role in this. I'm just another awkward bastard on the internet who likes the board culture here. I hope you have a good day :)

dear incel
go DIE from dick disease
signed, women

What is so appealing about sucking balls? My girlfriend loves playing with my balls, but I never understood why. I'm not complaining though, feels great

dear incel
go DIE from butt cancer disease fuckin fag
go DIE from fag disease lmao
also suck balls lmao fag
get fag DISEASE FROM SUCKING BALLS LMAO

C-Can I somehow use my 9 inch pp to get a gf?

Attached: 1567540655520.png (560x808, 603K)

>women can't exist in male-dominant spaces but it's ok when men do it

Why not just name the thread what it actually is: Men, ask women questions; other men, pretend to be women to answer them.

sexist post
reported
go back to Jow Forumsincels redditor

show me your cock right now faggot or die

I'm willing to answer questions directed at males. I just wanna know why women like sucking my balls

Okay this is probably the same angry fembot over and over but lass, don't play into the divisive rhetoric. Robots that hate women hate women like you that are mean and spiteful and aggressive and frankly bitches. Try reacting to agressivity with neutrality and compassion. You keep yourself out of conflict and maybe you make their day a bit better. Robots and fembots should be friends, not having screaming matches over the internet.

Lucky man. It feels horrible idk why she likes it. It's a really gross texture in your mouth and tastes like salty skin. Entirely unpleasant.

Who hurted you that bad, honey?
Go hug your father, if he's home anyway

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE DONT MANSPLAIN THAT TO ME NIGGER
YOU
YOU
FUCKING INCELNIGGER DOUBLENIGGER MOTHERFUCKER
How about YOU keep yourself out of ummmm my fucking board and uhhhhhhhh suck a cock till you DIE INCEL INCEL INCEL INCEL

my dad DIED in the fucking incelwar

>show me your cock right now faggot or die
B-But I won't p-post it on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1568124311720.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

are you having fun user?
yikes

incel reporting in, seeking answers from men and women or pretend-women alike i dont care I just need some perspectives on this

pic related, bumble girl I had like two dates with and some smooch-trading + semi-daily texting

is it ogre?

Attached: doomedtobealone.png (522x112, 9K)

SHOW ME YOUR COCK RIGHT NOW FAGBOI I KNOW YOU FUCKING WANNA
FLASH ME
SEXUALLY ASSAULT ME OVER THE INTERNET

no ugly men deserve die

>having fun
>Jow Forums
NO I AM BEING SERIOUSLY MAD RIGHT NOW BY YOUR FUCKING DISGUSTING INCELPOSTING

Huh. Interesting. Maybe she just does it because it makes me feel good. She's a keeper for sure
Boy it sounds to me like you crave incel cock.

if it's true love stuff like that doesn't matter

i think she might fuck you if you just show her your penis
sexual assault is one of the best mating methods

>crave incel cock
N-NO
INCELS DISGUST ME AND I W-WOULD NEVER UMMMMM FUCK ONES BIG JUICY COCK UNTIL IT COOMS IN MY HOGHOLE

OH you're a troll nvm I suddenly like you again carry on bb

>deleted
user why
that was a good question

>troll
racist
im telling CNN

what do you gain from making these abysmal posts

Hey women, is sexual desire really tied to emotions/love for you?

bx7

because you can't tell who's pretending as who

Also had to delete my post just now so same question but now for male and female; if your significant other has a disease (nothing fatal), like skin disease whatsoever, do you accept him/her the way it is? If yes/no, why?

>is it over
>doesn't even wait for her answer
Bad user. She'll tell you it it's over lol. You were respectful though and clear about what you want which is good at least.

>SHOW ME YOUR COCK RIGHT NOW FAGBOI
I'm not a f-faggot.
>I KNOW YOU FUCKING WANNA FLASH ME SEXUALLY ASSAULT ME OVER THE INTERNET
N-No, I don't want to sexually a-assault you.

Attached: brrrrrr.gif (720x405, 136K)

bruh this is HER writing those messages

Oh yeah? Please do my love. Blackmail me into not being incel anymore nnnnghh

not really, for me sexual and romantic attraction are completely separate things

straight men, do you ever envy lesbians for having grown up around the gender they're attracted to? or do you envy asexuals more for not having to deal with shit? do you wish you were born another sexuality?

>gain
gyahahaha, you see user
im an agent of CHAOS
i represent a force of nature

SEXUALLY ASSAULT ME RIGHT NOW OYU SISSYPOSTING WILLYBRAIN

OH wow. Okay. Well. Damn idk man you have to decide if that's what you want. If it isn't, it is and should be over. Don't settle for less than what you want. You won't be able to change her mind. You can never change someone if you're only doing it for yourself. That's rough, good luck man

If she means meet to fugg, then it's not ogre, but if it's just as frens, then it is. You gotta make your move first thing user. Women know almost immediately if they want to fuck you, or pursue something along those lines. Also, don't make it seem like she's the only thing going on in your life. She's not your top priority. Make it seem like you got all kinds of shit going on. Work, parties, social gathering, random adventures, that sort of thing. Remember, most women don't know what they want, they only have an idea. Show them that you're what they want, but don't be arrogant about it

I don't trust anyone who calls themselves fembots, femcel or whatever the fuck. Even some self proclaimed incels.
Every single mother fucker is doing it for attention, attention. They love the pity party and love people proving them wrong. Not to mention they get the ego boost which they sweetly desire.
I used to infiltrate "fembot" servers and femcel alike. Every single bitch there would talk about how they rejected guys and sometimes it would be for very mundane reasons. They love the attention and the majority actual harbour some sort of hate towards men. It's funny cause I only see girls from broken families there....hmmm.
Incels the same, father figure lacking most of the times or just pure larp for attention. You don't even know how I would pay to see you fuckers dead.
Tldr anyone claiming femcel or incel is a fucking retard and they deserve to eat shit.

Attached: 1568383623275.jpg (572x704, 49K)

I'll coom in your hoghole bb

For me they're 1000% connected. A man I'm in love with can turn me on just by looking at me or breathing too close to me. Even the chadiest Chad naked in front of me would do nothing for me if i didn't have feelings for him. Not to mention arousal is a lot stronger based on how strong my feelings are

>envy
>lesbians
lmao they gotta use fake dicks to get off, what a buncha fucking POSERS

>he doesn't believe women
wow..................... incel

>i represent a force of nature
sounds more like you represent autism burning bright, desu desu desu
you do you tho

no. I am romantically attracted to women but asexual. the most I want to do is hug my crushes. I'm not really sure if I would initiate kissing, even. If my girlfriend wanted sex though I don't think I'd be sex averse, just sex neutral/maybe even sex positive.

Not gonna pretend "haha just being company is cool" and move myself into orbit in the hope for some coochie crumbs, don't worry

Made that clear already by initiating some kissing on date #2, to make clear I don't intend to be her "buddy". Actually got lots going on, have been telling her of different evening activities - she also kept up and initiated texting.
The above messages came up now that we planned to go for a 3rd date

Attached: 7FLVjVe[1].jpg (836x543, 111K)

Excellent user. Then perhaps she just doesn't want to pursue anything in regards to a relationship, but she wants something more casual. I would say next time you meet up, make another move. If she's kissing you back, feel her up. Put your hands on her hips, grab her ass, that sort of thing. The worst that'll happen is she says stop, you go your separate ways, and find another one. You got this buddy. I believe in you

thinking bout making it clear "I got a thing for you, won't deny it, won't ignore it."

also gonna say outright that I also don't see this heading for a relationship (like, girl, we had two dates and nothing beyond kissing, what are you even saying), just as casual dating so far

and then I'll shut up about it and leave the ball in her court, not gonna convince her by spam texts

Attached: y00eP7h[1].jpg (500x381, 21K)

>because you can't tell who's pretending as who
There are no women on Jow Forums, dipshit.

i would answer questions but i know 90% of the replies will just be "die" or "nice larp" or "discord?" so theres no point

This post might actually be by a woman. Only a woman would do something like go into a thread to specifically say they're not going to post in the thread because they're a woman. If it is a larp, it's a damn good one; way to commit to the character, guy.

do guys, in general, get turned off by women taking a lot of initiative in persuing a relationship? i asked for a guy's phone number once, and he seemed really happy about me being the one to start things, but that lead nowhere. i hate the expectation of having to wait for a guy to ask you out first, always be the one to approach you, etc. should i just say fuck it and approach more shy guys that i'm interested in, and be upfront?

You've got it figured out my man. Now to implement the plan. If all else fails, there are plenty of women out there
Yes, if you're interested. Some guys won't even pick up on the fact that you like them. Make it obvious to us!

Plan in action, now this (pic related)

Women, man, what the fuck is with these creaturas

Attached: whatdoesshemeanbythat.png (388x381, 31K)

>she's scared of hurting his feelings
>women ever caring about what men feel
Oh welp man you tried lmao. Throw in the towel bud, it's over

Attached: 1538075484566.png (341x340, 170K)

Basically no. I had the same response from someone who was interested in someone else. Immediately after their other interest was gone, they went back to me no problem and the "I don't wanna hurt ur fee feez" attitude went away.

To clarify, we don't get turned off by the idea. We're just not used to it. Definitely do that, because sometimes we're fucking clueless as to what you're trying to tell us. Your obvious hints aren't obvious to us. We like being approached, it makes us feel attractive

Give her space. Tell her, "I'll let you think about it. If you wanna hook back up, let me know." Let her figure shit out, I guarantee she'll hit you back up eventually.

whatever that even means, who talks like this

So this is just their way of putting me in the garage to pick for a ride another day then?

Yeah, boutta hit her with "I thought of this as casual dating and see where it goes, no rush, Maybe some healthy distance is needed, after your business trips"
(she plans to be gone for like 3 weeks)

Attached: B7rByFQ[1].jpg (599x413, 19K)

Asking both genders.
Do any of you miss gaddafi?

Attached: Gaddafi.jpg (710x420, 136K)

As a European, I suffer from the consequences of his death every day.

Yes you're a backup and not the main prize.

It's not necessarily over. She might just be conflicted as to what she wants from you. While you're giving her space, talk to other qt's for practice, or for actual progress. Remember, your life continues while she's away. She's gonna feel like she missed out with you

White roasties, are you jealous that you will never be as pretty as Asian women?

Attached: 1561924427924.jpg (750x1116, 92K)

literally name one example

all "women's" spaces are safe spaces for women to get away in and men shouldn't be allowed in
all "men's" spaces are just treated like they're "everyone" spaces that have been used by misogynists or something

literally men aren't allowed to have anything the moment women want it
james bond can't even be men's twilight about fucking women in trad man fantasy ways without the movie serious getting a female protagonist due to mainstream influence

pls leave

Either way, he wins. He's not chained to a woman who's gonna make him miserable by slowly chipping away at his masculinity. He can find another woman to fuck.

This is Jow Forums not Jow Forums. Take your political discourse elsewhere dipshit

Attached: 1567985678616.jpg (1567x1536, 219K)

what do you get out of objectifying women like this? Do you not realize that women look different? Not all asian women look like that. Not a dig at asian women, just criticizing your poor attempts at representation. Preferences are a thing but you're bordering on racist objectification/foreign voyeurism.

t. neither white nor a roastie

LMFAO THEY EVEN AIRBRUSHED HER NECK BONES AWAY

And her tendons. There's a surprising amount of detail in a neck.

>do you ever envy lesbians for having grown up around the gender they're attracted to?
Not really, I only hear horror stories of gay kids being bullied and ostracized by their peers.
>do you wish you were born another sexuality?
I wish I was bisexual, so I could play the role of a straight man and still get tons of easy sex just like gay men do.

fair. I was lucky enough to be surrounded by supportive classmates and teachers.

I'm gay ace myself. Technically a demiromantic asexual lesbian, not that I expect anyone to take that seriously much less know what it means. It means I am 99% asexual & aromantic but on very rare occasions fall in love with a girl best friend.

It gets confused with being a prude/having a oneitis a lot. The difference is that I am unable to have attraction to strangers no matter how much I want it, whereas prudes & oneitis cucks just choose to ignore attraction to strangers.

I wish I were a normal lesbian sometimes but I guess this has its perks too.

Do women really fap to yaoi that involves brutal rapes?
I just found out that my sister has a fuckton of yaoi that is just too brutal to watch, literally twinks getting gangbanged to death full of wounds and shit
Why are women so fucked up?

Attached: vgjj.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>Implying you've never fapped to a girl being gangbanged by a ton of girls