L don't Iike the taste of beer

>l don't Iike the taste of beer.

Attached: 1446332423789.jpg (782x788, 321K)

i prefer liquor.

Attached: 1541183729443.jpg (227x225, 12K)

Me neither but i still drink it to get drunk.

Same
Liquor is cheaper/you don't have to drink so much to get drunk

I never liked it either til I became an alcoholic

Me too, the taste is way too bitter. Plus alcohol drinking = degeneracy

Yes but i don't want to be an alcoholic so i only drink a couple of cans of beer in the weekends.

Its offensively bad, whenever I am forced to take a sip it feels like my taste buds are literally being raped in the ass.

>i don't like the taste of beer
how about
you try a different one
and i don't mean a different fucking light wheat, i mean going from your basic-bitch bud to some strong ale to a mild kriek to a thicc imperial

there's so many different fucking beers it's insane

Its an acquired taste. You have like 3-4 cans and you like it. Also beer is the best alcoholic drink

Attached: zun beer.jpg (640x426, 47K)

try Red Stripe, its incredible how smooth it is, you taste it for a second and then its gone one of my favorites.

I love to have 2 or 3 cans of beer myself, but come on, best drink?
>makes your belly look like you're pregnant on triplets
>Have to go pee every 3 minutes
>Have to drink massive quantities to even get drunk
>When you DO finally get drunk, you go pee another 3 times and you're sober 2 hours later
Whiskey and vodka are where it's at.

>there is only one flavor of beer

Attached: 1552683513188.jpg (384x384, 77K)

if people don't like beer its usually because its some cheap american pisswater. One of the few things the europeans are far ahead on

>available just about anywhere
>affordable per dose price
>easy to dose, 1 can = 1 dose
>slows you down = can't get too drunk too fast
>plenty of variations
>tasty
>can have 1-2 just for the taste and to take out your thirst
Im not knocking down booze or anything, but beer is the main workhorse.

Attached: You will never drink beer with Jackie 4chan, ZUN and Aniki.jpg (1024x614, 394K)

drinking a beer is like smoking a cigarette. you don't really get an effect from it, and you can't really fuck it up, but at least you're doing some kind of drug. i drink beer when i don't want to embarass myself and liquor when i'm alone or i don't care. wine is somewhere in between but i can just pour that shit bottle after bottle so i'd say it's more like liquor because you get more bang for your dose.

Attached: terryadavis.jpg (800x450, 84K)

dude you ever smoked a cigarette? first time you hit one you get a huge head rush, almost like being high

Try cider then

dude you ever smoked cigarettes regularly? you feel almost nothing. it's almost like drinking a beer.

cider is great and i've been meaning to get into that for the better part of a year now. but i have never seen it where i live and i'm most certainly not going to search for it in multiple stores.

I drink Busch NA because I'm a pussy.