>its an all girls school
>sweating.gif
>friend said its a very good school and they're desperate for a physics teacher
>say okay and decide to give it a try
>went for a job interview
>the easiest job interview I've ever had
>they practically handed me the job and was more of just a casual chat
>got shown around
>school is way better than my old one and all the girls seem well behaved and nice
>terrified of high school girls though
>don't know if I should do this
Do you think they'll smell my autism and destroy me?

Attached: 1540293440032.png (600x750, 506K)

Maybe one of them will fall for you and marry you after they graduate.

According to my friend who is a teacher, girls in an all-girls school go really weird around men, so you'll probably be fine. Chances are they'll be more scared of you than you are of them. He'd love to work in an all-girls school because their behaviour towards teachers is generally better, he says.

Also, congrats on the successful interview user!

Remember, even if you still feel like that high school kid, you aren't that high school kid anymore. You're a good adult teacher who was able to get some good grades even from the disadvantaged. You're an authority figure to them now, and in a good school where people are well behaved, that's something they actually respect.

You can do this, user!

>Do you think they'll smell my autism and destroy me?
if and only if you go beyond your responsibilities as a teacher and pretend to be the cool teacher. as long as you stick to your curriculum you'll be fine. you can act like the cool teacher if you're funny but if you're not funny don't bother. but generally speaking teaching girls is not like dating them in any way.

Good work on getting the job user! youll be fine theyll treat you with respect since youre a authority figure and godspeed to you

OP what kind of degree do you have?

if I had a daughter then I'd want all her teachers to be khv autists. what exactly are you scared of?

Attached: 1551305522230.jpg (645x773, 49K)

>what exactly are you scared of?
not OP but there is a bias against male teachers in that they can't ever touch the students. not even in a compassionate, unromantic way the way women can do it and get away with it. a lot of male teachers refuse to meet with a girl student with the door closed bc of that.

Thanks guys, that's reassuring.

I try to be the funny teacher with my corny physics jokes, my students seem to like it. I don't know if I'd call myself cool though, more like a dork.

I have a masters degree in physics. I only had a bachelors when I started though.

I can understand the double standard. I was even gonna suggest "just don't even be alone with one in a room and you're golden"

Why stay a teacher if you have a masters degree, user? You could probably become an actual physicist or something.

Be a good teacher and don't try to bond with then and it'll be oki

Congratulations on the job!

I like being a teacher. I was originally just going to be a teacher until I got my masters and then branched off into something more well paying. But I realized that I enjoy doing it.

Its horrible sometimes though. I was the only physics teacher at my school so I was overworked to the bone. They put 30-40 kids per class so its hard to make sure every single student gets the best possible help. For some reason I have to buy my own supplies for the class because the school refuses to pay for it so my already meager salary gets assblasted to just a little more. Dealing with parents kind of sucks.

They really don't try to keep us around, at all.

such a pleasant thread.
yes OP, do not freak out. it will be fine. you are good at your job and then all is fine. those are not "girls", those are kids. you are an adult. if you do a good job and treat them professionally they will respect you.
but yes, never be alone in a room with a student (even female teachers shouldn't). and don't be the "creepy teacher" who stares at chests or otherwise crosses lines. THOSE are abhorred and ridiculed. or sued. then all should be fine.

>Teaching girls physics
Must be like trying to hammer a circular object into a square hole.

Physics major here. How is the market for becoming a physics teacher? I'm kind of afraid I won't find a job.

bruh a lot of states have teacher shortages right now and some states will give u a signing bonus if you teach something STEM. the downside is that if you go public u still need to do the state certification which isn't always free but it always costs less than a BA or unfunded MA. on the other hand, the teacher shortage exists for a variety of reasons. teachers are pretty bitter about their work when they write online so it's hard to tell how bad it is unless you can draw on personal experience. I mean most people don't praise their jobs on social media they complain instead.

>I'm kind of afraid I won't find a job.
Don't be. Physics teachers are universally in demand everywhere. The job market is excellent. you'll be fine.

curious, how isolated were you from girls as a kid that you "get nervous around female humans"?
I've never experienced this phenom because as a lesbian I grew up comfortable around the people I was romantically inclined towards, but I always wondered how it was for normal people to feel like they're treading into alien territory every time they date.

i know you haven't dated and am not accusing you of wanting to date your students. just asking cause you're a prime example of "being surrounded in alien territory", dating or not

did you not need a teaching degree? Are you not from burgerland? I'd love to teach but I don't want to waste money getting an education degree just to teach. They ask for so many credentials I honestly think it just lowers the average teachers skill because it deters all of the better applicants who might otherwise teach.

I was raised by an overprotective single mom so not necessarily isolated, I went to a public school and all that, but she wouldn't let me do anything by myself until I was like, 16. I've always just had trouble with girls though. In college I spent all my time studying so I never interacted much with women. The physics major at my college was 99% guys anyway. I can talk to high school kids fine, but there was always some anxiety whenever I had to talk to a girl.

I'm from the US. I think the requirements vary from state to state but in my state you don't need a degree in education. You need a bachelors degree minimum in the subject you want to teach and you need to complete a teachers program, which is usually done alongside your major in college, then you can get your certification and all that. I became a teacher with the full intention of going into something bigger eventually, its just my feelings changed eventually.

If you can become a teacher with just a bachelors, why get a masters degree?

I kinda want to teach but I have no experience in it at all. I have a bachelors degree in biology/microbiology but no teacher cert. Is this even a decent thing to do? I've always wanted to teach students that can actually learn shit but I don't know if I could handle anyone younger than like 15. Kind of a mess of a post but it's just something I've been pondering since I'm a NEET right now.

At my high school, teachers got masters degrees to get paid more or something. At least that's what my calculus teacher told me.

Does the school have uniforms? I would probably get fired/arrested for getting caught looking up skirts

Well for physics in particular, a BS in physics isn't really worth the paper its printed on if we're being honest. But there's a few reasons to get a masters.

1. You get paid more. Plain and simple.
2. Depending on your district, they'll pay you to get one.
3. Most of the better schools expect a masters degree and a few years experience before they'll hire you.
4. More job opportunities if you decide you hate teaching.
5. It opens up becoming an adjunct professor at a college (wouldn't suggest this honestly)

>virigin teacher at an all-girls school
god I wish
>do you think they'll smell my autism and destroy me
prepare for teasing.

Attached: fuuka (2).jpg (361x588, 44K)

OP do you ever find your students attractive?

>being teased by high school girls
hot.

i teach at an all-girls school (femanon here) and i absolutely love it. the girls are so passionate, driven, and respectful. if you want the job for the right reasons then accept it. this is the best job and i never plan on leaving. i don't know what it would be like from a male's perspective, though.

This is equally the biggest dream and nightmare of a male teacher.

I hope you will try and fuck them

Just don't take advantage of them.

how old are you user? a cute physics teacher bf sounds like a dream to me...

Attached: IMG_20190902_141501.jpg (640x903, 92K)

Bitch are you blind?

user, his age is the first thing in his post.

Try to hide your incoming massive erections

i have bad short term memory i get excited ok no bulli

Attached: IMG_20190907_230925.jpg (791x593, 59K)

Anyone notice that guys in hardcore STEM fields like math and physics tend to be autistic?

Are you a trans girl, user?

are you OP? and no im not

Attached: IMG_20190908_094820.jpg (850x638, 83K)

It's not that surprising. Autistic guys are more "obsessive" about things and so they learn complex shit like math easier than other people do.

Maybe I should become a teacher..

Lol those horny teen girls will smell the virgin a mile away. Prepare for lots of jokes.

No I was just curious.

I want to suck your dick OP. :c

Yeah you are gonna end up another #metoo victim. Doesn't matter if you didn't do a bad thing.

I work in a university and record every single one-on-one conversation I have.

>and don't be the "creepy teacher" who stares at chests or otherwise crosses lines
This takes the willpower of a million suns, but I'm strengthened by my searing hatred for those thotlets.

OP are you still reading us?
Work in a university, I can help you a lot with this.

I've always wanted to be a teacher, but I know for a fact that it wouldn't suit me. I don't have the emotional capacity to give all of my students the attention they need, much less what they deserve. Good on you though OP, I'm glad you can succeed where I would have failed.

Attached: 1473132101829.jpg (375x550, 45K)

doesn't matter you will still be accused possibly by a girl you barely even spoke to. This is why they were desperate to hire someone. Don't take it to personal though Its doubtful the accuser actually wants to to harm you. They just want a nice fat settlement from suing the school. Your career and life being ruined is just collateral damage to those bitches.

welcome to women in 2019 at best a parasite but mostly just cancer

Some of the female students respect me
I hope if this happens and I kms that some of them will at least feel bad for a nanosecond
Who am I kidding lol. I hope after they get sued the institution decides coeducation isn't worth the liability and becomes all-male. Then my life and death won't have been in vain.

>have physics degree
>teach a bunch of snot nosed kids
why?

They'll smell your autism and maybe giggle with each other about the weird new physics teacher, but that's about the worst you'll get. Females treat their teachers a lot better than males do and they save a lot of their catty bullshit for each other instead of teachers.

My only advice is to be very careful about speaking to female students alone. They're VERY aware that all it would take is a single accusation against you to get you fired and black marked from ever teaching again long before a trial would happen. To avoid this, simply record (Audio or video) any conversation you're having with the students when alone. If you're in a single-consent state then never tell your students of this. If not, then get permission from them by making up some shit like "I'd like to record this conversation so I can listen to it later and ponder on your questions or concerns more. I sometimes have a bad memory and this'll just help."

I envy you, I wish I could go back to being a turbo autist. Over time, I began to learn how to be less socially retarded with people and women in particular, but never could manage myself completely.
>Talk too much
>Really shit posty and aggressive
A lot of younger people like this because it's clownish and fun, but adults (who aren't always around kids) find it highly immature and off putting due to its perpendicular nature to my intelligence and education
>Lacking a real verbal filter
>Get really bad anxiety the moment the conversation ends and I have to manually calm myself down
Yet during the conversation, I'm rather calm.

Good luck OP. Embrace your autism and have fun.

Attached: 1431209864024.jpg (790x818, 86K)

completely possible what this guy said.
i knew a girl that fucked her teacher, he got fired, she graduated, and theyre still together today.

she was pretty but over time has been getting fatter.

Have sex with all of your students you lucky fuck.