Something good

I just read something really depressing so I need you guys to tell me something good that has happened to you this week

Attached: rock-onstone.jpg (480x325, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-fna-32bit-64bit-branch-of-tml.75644/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is an iguana on my porch

do you know which gender it is?

group presentation i worked all week on went really well today in my uni class. really glad it's over, and proud that it turned out well

Attached: 1538079484903.jpg (225x225, 13K)

The most important holiday was this week

Attached: Turm_(Schach).jpg (640x480, 64K)

Sorry if I can't say that anything good has happened. It hasn't.

its okay user just people responding is making me happy

What sort of holiday was it?

Good job user I hope you get the grade you were hoping for

What did you read? Was it a book?

Attached: 1567246908744.jpg (512x512, 15K)

Don't worry about...

Nothing special, sorry user

Thats fine user I hope you can have something good happen to you next week

Same goes for you, mind if I ask what did you read user?

Attached: optuspotus.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

I didn't die i guess.

I went to the climbing gym and every route that I wasn't sure if I could do, I was able to complete. So I exceeded my expectations and proved that I'm getting better.

Also Borderlands 3 came out and I played for hours with my brother, who lives in another state. We don't get to talk much, but we talked about his music, and studies, and our hobbies. It was really nice.

he means 9/11.

I figured out how I can paint temporarily on the school buildings. I was racking my brain for ways to convince the school to let me for an art project but couldn't find any suggestions online for how to make a painting surface temporary.

Ended up thinking of rubber cement. So long as I put a few layers of that down it's easy af to take off! And I tested and it works great too. :)

Some really depressing ntr shit. Someone linked it and now I like shit

I had nice free lunch at community center. Rice with chicken. It was nice. Also talked about Yu-Gi-oh to boomers and got book on health strategies. For nearly free.

how about something you're grateful didn't happen that surprised you?

I was surprised my neighbors (a frat) finally stopped blasting music every night. It was a nice reprieve, if only for a few nights.

Thats great user! that means you have another day of being happy

I found a program that allows me to essentially play a 64-bit modded Terraria, letting me add more mods.

Its always nice to see that you are improving on something even if its minuscule. I hope you and your brother had fun catching up about each other

Thats great user I hope you draw something amazing to show off your art skills! It would also be extremely funny if you took this chance to paint something inappropriate

Me and the boys pulled an all nighter playing board games and drinking high quality coffee.
I keep seeing the same cutie everytime I go grocery shopping but I haven't talked to her yet.
I also got into google maps reviews, it's pretty fun.

Attached: 1565891993014.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Thats great user! I used to love watching Yu-Gi-oh so I really hope you had a fun time talking about it with boomers

I hope you got great sleep that night user. I love sleeping so if someone was blasting music so that I couldn't sleep I would be pissed

really? mind telling me what the name of that program is called? I love playing Terraria. I got really into while trying to distract myself

That sucks. ntr sucks. dont spend your time in things you dont enjoy

What did you do during the all nighter and was the coffee any good? I hope you get see more of the girl, you might even get to talk to her the next time

Yeah. Its really depressing and I hope the whole genre dies out

Coffee machine used actual coffee beans unlike the ones at work that use capsules and we played Island Survivor a board game where you need to put as many people on the coast before the island's volcano blows up, after that we watched the movie Little Man which I recommend if you want to watch a movie that's so bad it's good
What did you do this week ?

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-fna-32bit-64bit-branch-of-tml.75644/
Tmodloader 64-bit. Large mods can take up a lot of memory quickly, this sort of solves the problem. Still technically in beta.

This week I mostly just read some books, did some studying, and played some vidya. So I would call this a great week

What books and what games ?

Thank you, I'll be sure to use this whenever I need a distraction

One lady came in to my store yesterday, like so old she has a walker with a seat so she can rest every two minutes. She asks me a question and I help her and she asks if I want to see her tattoo. I ask what kind of tattoo. It's a little mouse on my hip she says. Starts pulling her pants down, just a little at the hip. Ohh where was that thing she says, pulling them lower and lower. I'm about to get an eyeful of 90 year old pubes.

She turns to me and says "I guess my pussy ate it." It made my day.

I've been reading all kinds of books but most of them are fantasy based. I recently bought dark souls remastered so I've been playing that a lot to try and get all the achievements

Took up reading again and the weathers been pretty nice, so i'm having some comfy time outside

If I ever get that old I wish I can have that sense of humor. Also what did you respond with, or did she just leave immediately after?

I can just imagine how comfy that must feel. I should start reading outside myself

I facepalmed and laughed for about a minute straight, then called my coworker over so she could tell him about her tattoo too.

I really hope your co-worker found it funny too because if he didnt that would make him insane

I overheard my coworkers talking about me. They were talking about who the best cook is out of the locations they have worked at and they were saying that I make the best food. Even though it's just a part time job for me while I'm in school, it made me feel pretty good.

Attached: 1555213920306.gif (340x340, 148K)

It must feel amazing being complimented even though you weren't look for praise. I really wish I get to taste your cooking someday!

Good luck on your 100 % then

Attached: 1568128607982.png (565x680, 632K)

Thank you I'll try my best user