R9K Users

What is the demographic of R9K users? Why do you come here? Who are you?

Attached: DD3234A0-33C8-43EA-9516-2C848A350AEA.png (300x250, 16K)

22y old male
from Italy
I come to lurk , my ex uses this forum

What are you like in real life? Job, education, friends?

im also 22M but from UK

and I come here to indulge in complaining about life, because right now I hate it

18 year old Male living in burgerland
I come here because I can't relate to the sentiments of people outside this board
I don't know what I am.

20 yr male
Moldova
I used this board to cope with depression from a heartbreak. Now i'm fine, i just come here to laugh at you all losers. Seriously tho it helped me a bit to feel better by making me see that some ppl here are way more miserable than me

20 yr male
Germany
Complaining about life and helping people out where i can really

I'm a refugee from Fagdit. Would have came sooner but I was scared of the site's reputation concerning cp :/

Male
Benelux
I come here for entertainment and because I relate much more to the people here than on most places. Also emotionally guarded, awkward, anxious, alienated, khhv, etc.
I'm in education and I work part-time on the side.

student
some close friend
the other are just people to hang out with sometime, don't care much about them
some hobby, playing guitar, watching a lot of movie (i want to become cinephile)

23 italy
boredom
finding job atm

Genuine Floridaman. I'm just here to steal memes. My home board is Jow Forums.

21 year old male from Roachistan
I mainly post on "interest" boards like /a/, Jow Forums and /asp/. I just lurk Jow Forums to relate incel stories.

Oh sure, let me just contribute to your obvious datamining thread.

shut the fuck up and get out msm, I know it's fucking one of you cunts looking to write some fucking think piece about incels or some shit.

Attached: tadahhh.jpg (917x900, 85K)

30 years old boomer here.
I met a girl on /vg/ and she was pretty asocial because of her disability. She said that she browsed r9k a lot and I kept checking it out from time to time to get a feel for the place and understand her better.
Well, she didnt take long to start ghosting me but am pretty much here daily now...

Using fembots to recruit more autists... Not bad, robots.

>Why do you come here?
I don't have anything else to do.
>Who are you?
18 yo male with a 9 inch pp.

Attached: sachiko-koshimizu-64973.jpg (300x420, 43K)

>27
>6'3
>rated 7+/10 in rare soc posts
>Brit doomer

Not this time FBI-Sama

Attached: 1472011116118.jpg (720x479, 24K)

english/welsh student
born in london and live in west midlands
i come here out of boredom and loneliness
i'm generally apathetic and struggle to relate and interact with a lot of people but my friends think i'm sweet

Attached: 000.jpg (531x359, 56K)

I didnt ask people to put their ages or location they did that themselves. Im more interested in simply how they would describe themselves without using age gender or location actually.

See above. Also not a journalist Im just a fellow R9Ker who has always never known who this board appeals to exactly

22 Male Kentucky USA.
I'm bored as fuck, having a bit of fun here. Don't come often. I got laid off from my job working in a factory, so I'm on unemployment. Slowly running out of things to do. Went to a convention back at the end of august. I make stupid ASMR youtube videos for fun.

2>28
>USA
>nowhere else to go
i failed in life (so far). I could theoretically turn it around but i don't think that's gonna happen

>why do you come here
to escape boredom and find people i can relate to
>who are you
24 year old failure in life

Which part if Italy?
Any Romecells ITT?

23 year old Scandinavian business student. I come here because my monkey self is put into a deep trance by these glimmer, dancing, colorful pixels.