I got kicked out of my uni in March 2018 and I'm a NEET since then. To be fair this is my best time ever

I got kicked out of my uni in March 2018 and I'm a NEET since then. To be fair this is my best time ever.

Attached: smugpepe.jpg (409x409, 24K)

What do you do with your time? Orig

NEET since 2010 reporting in. Feels good not ruining my mental and physical health so rich people can get richer. Feels good not paying taxes to support single moms, niggers and immigration.

what were you studying? why did you get taken off the course?

animu, vidia, working out, running, watching sports (mostly football, basketball and F1), reading, Jow Forums

Law. Failing tests and lot's of absences.

how do you guys do it? my parents would decapitate me

Attached: 50710053_531846380635565_4767921078990800307_n.jpg (427x427, 72K)

>went from law to neet
Your parents must have been devastated

They don't care about me anymore. I'm a failure in their eyes.

Oh man, thats a big drop. Sorry, I dont mean any offence. But obviously a future in NEETdom is poor compared to a future as a lawyer. I myself quit uni in my 2nd year, so I know how bad it can be, uni is no easy ride.

Im returning to uni this year since its the best option I have. In all honesty Im not thrilled about it. I still hate life and Im very pessimistic about most things. But right now, its the lesser of all evils for me.

I hope you can do the same, or find a different pursuit that will give you good things to look forward to. Best of luck friend.

In my school days I wasn't that bad. I have higher IQ than average but I'm too lazy.

based originqlllly

What are you studying currently?

Is it possible to keep studying, but also be a NEET?
Because I feel that way. What I study is just an excuse to not work.

biomed

NEET means Not in Education Employment or Training so studying means you're not a NEET. Usually even if you have no plans of ever working you still have to perform to some degree which requires putting effort into it.

what country u from?
what are u gna do when ur parents die?
age?

Well, shit.
desu

Why are you asking about it? Cringe.

prob go on disability

Whatever happened to only exams mattering? I have to go to lectures and classes AND do a bunch of gay homework every day or I won't even be allowed to take the final exam for the course. Uni is gay as heck.

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

How do you neets even survive ? Who gives you money

Mom and das give me money. I live cheaply anyway. Just in my room all day playing f2p vidya and eating rice with all meals

>participation and attendance: 25%

Attached: darkfeels'.jpg (633x758, 68K)

What a vidya do you play?

League of ldgends and wow on private servers

LoL was kino 2010-13 and cringe since 2013. It's playable now? I hope all stupid kiddos are too busy with Fortnite or other shit.