>sports
>western comic books

High IQ media:
>anime & manga
>novels
>film
>art
>visual novels

Only redditors and manlets will disagree.

Attached: nishikino maki from idolmaster.jpg (1280x720, 342K)

Extremely little anime and little magna is high-IQ it's tropey generic bullshit. Music is also big brain.

>he will say its a troll but he actually believes that anime and VNs are for high IQ individuals

Attached: 1372103296204.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

Anime and Manga is for fucking idiots and so are films (I only like anime, I hate films, but this is true regardless)
Visual Novels could be amazing, but all of them end up retarded because they're made by anime fans.

>he takes pride in his IQ

manga and anime is only high IQ if you consume it to practice Japanese
just like comic books if you are not burger anglo and read them in their original language so
>High IQ media
Any kind of foreign media in its native language

I honestly wish there was more high-IQ anime/manga/VN's but there's just not the mediums take so much time and energy to produce that most of the shit is made with mass market appeal in mind. I.E. dumbed down for normies.

I've seen the potential of the medium but half of the "Smart" anime out there consists of name dropping badly interpreted philosophy. Whereas you can get into literature and it's downright fucking intimidating how big brain some of the shit people have written is and you read it and you start sobbing softly because you're too much of a brainlet to understand what the fuck Spinoza was on about.

Anime is high IQ, compared to what television has to offer. The best television has is shows like Chernobyl, but anime has something like that every season. Watch more anime and you'll see tjhis the case. Sorry but your just low IQ.

Attached: 1510291304997.png (574x640, 303K)

Nobody said that television wasn't low IQ... but that doesn't make anime high IQ.

>music is low iq
How so mr. professor

It ultimately relies on "ahhhh yesss good feeling sound make me happy" for most people, a basic instinct gained from our time in the wild. It can be high IQ but you would need to make it yourself or study music theory.

If you ever feel intellectually stimulated by anime you have problems, OP

t. brainleto

Music is a very very large spectrum of people. Sure there are people like that. but learning an instrument or making your own is very difficult to do

All media can be high IQ if you try to have patrician taste for all of them.

Anime is low iq. Baseball is high iq.

Attached: E5640689-4CA9-4826-92BC-EA6326E43BDA.jpg (658x706, 80K)

anime is literally the lowest form of media. It exists solely as an advertisement to get low iqlets like you to get into the source or buy merch

Attached: 0FF35781-ADE4-47EC-9794-F5584D5782E6.jpg (638x1728, 991K)

Brainlet:
>deviding stuff in "Brainlet and high IQ categories"

High IQ:
>Enjoying stuff no matter what others think about it, honing your tastes in all fields possible, expanding your horizons and sense with all the information you consume

God Tier IQ:
>The Bible
>Not consuming any media at all

>propose dubious opinion based argument
>anyone that disagrees is a redditor or manlet
>this somehow makes my original argument ironclad

I mostly agree except I think video games should be in between brainlet and high IQ because they can go both ways. Fortnite for instance is complete brainlet while Anno or Cities skylines is higher IQ.

nah senpai das gay

Attached: vtghn2k170v11.jpg (640x633, 33K)

>Inb4 tips fedora.
user your life is short and meaningless, just enjoy irrelevant things while you can. After that there's nothing.

>>visual novels
Single digit IQ

>not reading the magnum opus of social engineering
Yeah, you are a brainlet

Big brain anime

- Death Note
- Steins:Gate
- Paprika
- Monster
- Serial Experiments Lain
- Legend of the Galactic Heroes
- EVA
- Ghost in the Shell (movie)
- Code Geass
- Mononoke
- Mushishi
- Detective Conan
- Spice and Wolf
- Samurai Champloo
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Any Kaiji series
- Anything by Miyazaki

Trying too hard/made by authors setting out to make a "smart anime".

- Psychopass
- Ergo Proxy

I mean anime in general isn't truly "intellectual" and makes you a bit dumb but sometimes a midwit just wants to relax.

Music is the only high IQ media you listed there.
Anime and manga is laughable. In general it's a terrible medium for story telling, even if there are a few gems. But you could say that of ALL media.
Novels are narratives, which are almost always a waste of time.
Film is a great way to turn your brain off for 90+ minutes. That's to say it's a waste of time that just makes you less intelligent.
"Art" is so vague that you could say everything under "brainlet media" is art, which would be a contradiction in your argument. Fine art tends to be a circlejerk, especially modern art.
Visual novels are like novels, but with the worst aspects of anime.

Attached: 1563137385336.jpg (594x594, 80K)

Yuru Yuri is more intelligent than 99% of American television.

Anime is for children and retards. Autistic people love anime. It has no subtlety whatsoever. It is for children who can not pick up on such things. I'm generally anime and manga are extremely over animated, lacking subtlety and poise

>lain
>haruhi
>niggasaki
no

Lain is one of the biggest brain of all of those series there it's just 2deep4u. It's one of the only anime series that competes with literature for depth due to its fairly big brain philosophy on the nature of the internet, technology, and mental illness.

If you don't appreciate miyazaki you have no taste.

Haruhi I could see not liking but it's a smart series.

the media is only high IQ when you make it yourself, consuming like a pretentious fuck doesn't mean anything.

>writing a novel without reading novels
How to write a shitty book 101.

Attached: 1549398026187.png (371x353, 119K)

just stop, you fucking faggot. I'm saying that you can declare yourself being high iq while you do nothing but consume. it takes 0 effort to get an acquired taste, you just have to waste time (90% of it doesn't even need you to use your brain).

>just look at my high tier taste
you're still a pathetic cunt worth nothing.

Why do you think being high IQ means that you will nessecarily try hard? IQ has little to do with effort.

I've done less work than others and I'm still so much smarter than them. All the media I consumed actually was low-key making me smarter than the people going to parties and flirting with stacy. You do learn things from the things others made. It just left me socially retarded. Every week I use insights I learned from watching a genius statistician break down video games to the point he could just destroy them and apply the same reasoning to my everyday life.

>Music
prog, jazz, and classical are high IQ