Remember to stay positive user :D

Remember to stay positive user :D

You'll be surprised at what is possible

Attached: cc2e34f814f97c5e7bdf7a9fa400ddc8.jpg (946x2048, 569K)

>Remember to stay positive user :D
No, I'm gonna keep sadposting and give suicidal thoughts free reign in my head untill they win :D

Attached: smugposter.png (240x240, 92K)

tx fag gona need next week

>Rosie poster

Based. Here, take a Lisa.

Attached: 9634456F-4932-4BF2-88EE-F84B9C0E55F9.jpg (520x693, 70K)

Yay you're smiling :D a small choice can change your life for the better. Nice dubs :DDD

Attached: 1567829471395.jpg (900x675, 504K)

Thanks user she is very beautiful

my crush hates me and there's no chance that's gonna change cause I'm never seeing her again :)

Why should I be positive when you hate me? You fucking hate me.

why do these chinksects have english names?

That's too bad user but don't take it personally women have many more options than males, don't entertain the devil and give it an in if you can help it.

I understand sources of my suffering now a lot of it is my family so I can mitigate the negativity instead of being choked by it.

I mean why would I be in a place like this unless my real life was a lot worse.

Good luck and God bless

Attached: 1308edef02ce9dbf546c2f8283a23a2d.jpg (550x776, 52K)

For those who say you need negativity, no negativity needs you, it is an entity like a demon and is very pathetic, you can beat it and it will leave easily. You don't owe it your happiness and you can change.

Attached: 1561237271270.png (1064x716, 781K)

The blackpink girls have both English and Korean names. Lisas real name is Lalisa, but at birth I believe her name was actually Pranpriya (not sure when or why it was changed to Lalisa)

I've tried to be positive, but life didn't help me. I can't be positive anymore.

You can be way more positive than you ever thought possible and you will feel empowered in the process so even your dark side will be like ugh ok I like this so much I'm your bitch master

all of that sounded really gay user
please find a real hobby

What is a real hobby anonn?

Yes, Im as hopeful as you. But for now my loser neet ass will be invested in kpop.

well at least you're NEET, that's based
keep up the kpop shit then

Im glad we found some common ground.

Attached: 801D69C0-BDC3-4588-BD77-DEED5BF99C7F.jpg (222x305, 36K)

What the fuck is that ugly ass plastic castle for? Why are there inbreds milling around everywhere? Why is there a narcissistic Asian eating a cup? Wtf is this shit

I'm a 30 year old virgin.
I saw an attractive girl in class on Wednesday and really wanted to talk to her. I tried to approach her after class but she power walked all the way across campus I was like 3 steps behind her the whole way and couldn't get to her. I think she even saw me trying and was getting away.
It's over.

I do believe thats The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, located at Universal Resort Orlando. You can see she is aptly dressed for the occasion, in full wizarding attire.

No sorry it's too late.

It's not over at all, you're going to class and actually working up the courage to approach beautiful women this is incredible!!! You have balls man. Never give up.

You can't stop it desu you'll see. You're here for a reason and part of you wants to be better and happy. So you'll find a way I know you will. You'll get through all the negative propaganda, but you have to try friend.

Attached: 3-BLACKPINK-Lisa-Instagram-16-April-2019-Universal-Studios-Hollywood.jpg (730x836, 78K)

I really wanted to talk to her on Wednesday she was literally 3 steps away from me we almost crossed paths and I definitely would have talked to her.
I saw her again today and didn't have a chance to talk to her. It really made me depressed I just want a chance to talk to her so bad. She's very pretty and seems really cool.

Even getting rejected would be somewhat relieving because then I can just move on with my life.

I hope it goes well you seem mature about it anyway yeah dude stay positive

I have an interview coming up for a job opportunity in Japan. I have a recurring fantasy I keep trying to subdue where I'll meet a qt asian girl who actually likes me, instead of how it is now, where I'm surrounded by qt asian girls who'd never give me a second glance. I know it's a stupid idea to keep having, since A) there's a very good chance I won't even get the job, and B) even I was to get it, I'd almost certainly be as unsuccessful with women in Japan as I would be here.

Wow I'm reaching such highs of positivity and I can see the negativity freaking out and trying to gain a foothold but it will always just be negativity. I'm going to be happy and so will you. Have a good life wonderful people.

Attached: 1566964899815.jpg (749x928, 161K)

Imagine exploring a theme park with blackpink

Attached: 966A3C9E-4264-41AC-81DF-ECA986C35E80.png (1001x823, 806K)

thanks user. we're actually both women though lol. used to be good friends but then I had a falling out with the group (which just gonna say was not my fault) and she graduated and that's that.

I miss her, even just as a friend.

Maybe you can confess to her online over fb or something. Maybe it just wiasn't meant to be. You are a beautiful and intelligent woman either way the best is yet to come and i wish you well qt

Basically therapy in a nutshell.
I'll work on it until i'm positive enough to go to south east asia and kms with heroin.

Your goals do change the fabric of your reality

Disgusting faggot you don't deserve to be happy you fucking queer

Well I feel like the thread kind of died but I still hate gays and woman just letting you guys now

Hate is horrible fuck that shit

Hey it didn't die thats good and I'm happy about hat but your retarded for saying taht

I told her. She turned me down cause the timing truly was bad (she graduated in months and I'm a year younger)

I didn't realize how emotionally fragile I was til I tried to rip off that bandaid of rejection and it was the straw that broke the camels back (dog was dying, anorexia, and depression all in full swing at the same time).

which is why the falling out happened. she and her friends didn't want anything to do with meltdown me.

i asked her to talk later. she told me to never talk to her again. they all think I'm a psycho because they have no experience with mental health.

The sad thing is it otherwise would have been so perfect.
we're both asexual
she was an incredible friend
she was even open to it except for the damn timing

I don't know if I'll ever fall in love with another girl again who is as compatible with me as she would've been. few enough girls are gay and most people will not date asexuals.

Well it's understandable that you had mental problems since you are a goddamn faggot

that implies being gay isn't a mental problem. would you like to try your roast again? I'll pretend I didn't read it the first time while you try to get it right again. take your time buddy.

Ah thankws alright here i go Being gay is already a mental disease so its no suprise that you have a few ;other issues on top of that, is that any better?

There's so much to say about something like this no doubt you've been processing it for a long time. Ive known so many people it seems like who were btfo by relationships and getting their souls destroyed and it's the stuff of movies and deep reflection my advice is you need to try to be positive, names will pop in your head...all sorts of things idk what you've been through but you have a destiny and you're right we are more fragile than we care to admit so you need to steer your sails in the right direction. It just seems like if she was a great friend you wouldn't have been alienated like that...

He's a Jow Forums outcast ignore him

I'm absoulutly baffled by how many people can actually feel sympathy for a degenerate immoral faggot, besides if your whole life is ruined just because some other faggot doesn't love that's pretty pathetic, there's a whole shit ton of them out their and while a lot of them gave aids and you probably can't relate to them I'm pretty sure a friendship and love cna be m,ade with those who you can

just because I don't like gays for numerous reasons doesn't mean I use reddit infested pol, but whatever ignore me instead of addressing the issue at hand

Well even if I were a religious fundi I would sympathize since we're all sinners and all human, as a hateful person you'll encounter your own shadow I think and you'll realize what morality is otherwise you're just a sociopath

And while I may despise you for being gay I at least can relate to you with being lonely and without hope, and it never does get better whether for straights or gays, you just have to find ways to deal and cope with it which I have not, but at least i'm not gay ha got you there

I'm not religous in the least bit and besides morality is what I make of it, if i want to despise you because your gay I can caus if I don't then who's worse than me

Well you just outed yourself as insane, hypocritical, illogical and potentially dangerous like a pathological animal, oh well dude I wish you the best. Stay positive

That's the worst possible out you had, you start with insulting me a series of times and then leave off with stay positive, if your gonna insult me do it don't be a passive aggressive loser about it, but whatever I couldnt be fucked

How can there be an out when there was no in? You just started saying you hated people lol there's nothing to respect in that and you tried to act like you're better than people then said you write your own rules when confronted. You're pathetic trash, I hope you improve. You're passive aggressive in the first place. Are you drunk?

Who gives a shit If i am or not, thats besides the point, I am better than a degenerate faggot and I look down onyou just as how normalfaggots are better than me and look on me thats just how the world works and beside morality is truly subjective whther you were raised a certain way determines what you belive so blindly thinking that your way of thinking is right no matter what is retarded except for me I'm right

Also to add on to that how is directly insulting you passive aggressive in the least

Just hide the thread if you're going to be negative bro if that is what you guys want then be about it it's not my destiny

The whole point of the thread is to make people like me positive and look on the bright side of life but if you guys give up that easily it goes to shiow your belifs nor optimism are all that strong or useful/important

Most of you are goddamn fucking attention whores with no real problems in life you just all want to feel special, there is no good reason to be so blind and optimistic except for retards and attentionwhores

Actually that just means I have no tolerance for sociopathic people spreading negativity. It's like pulling a weed from a garden. You have no in.

Thoughts have no value

So there's no reason to be positive yet you call people degenerate yet you have the most degenerate mindset. No you can change you just don't want to for some fleeting joy you get spreading negativity.

Actually scrap all of this I'm coming off as an edgy teen faggot, I still do belive there is hope in the world for the majority but just to blindly belive that everyone has a happy chance at life is retard

Positive thoughts have value

Wow so not convincing the actual pessimists or unhappy to be happy but only the aready happy really doing good work fo your cause huh

Well spreading positivity isn't nearly as fun because even when I type like a edgy 12 year old it still manages to piss you guys off and then I can feel better than you which is pretty great

FIRST TO CHECK THESE QUINTS
BASED AS FUCK

You're like a guy burning telling me the world is just flames and torture it's just you projecting onto reality and if you be positive then the world would be a little better for everyone and very much better for you. No I don't want to be around sociopaths and sadists you haven't stopped anything we're only getting MORE POSITIVE

Nobody is pissed off all you can do is type like a 12 year old it seems, nice quints enjoy your dopamine

Reminder that the people telling you to stay calm and positive want you sedated and easily manipulated so that they can stay on top of the food chain. They're happy to lecture you so long as you don't interfere in their good lives.

Attached: 20190914_020457.jpg (236x972, 121K)

really it doesn't seem like it, I mean this whole time no one else has bothered to post their problems for help and you've just been arguing with me this whole time, besides isn't a belief of optimism that you can help everyone to be happy with their lives no matter their issues

The quints are pretty great, but anyways I still enjoyed this flinging of insults at each other so nice

So then what agenda do people spreading negativity serve?

At least you bumped my thread I guess good job

I mean look at it you went to this length just to make things a little worse if you could. I try to say we should try to mitigate the negativity and you go crazy. What are you possessed with? "You need to be perfect because you want to take two steps in the right direction" "you need to cure everything" " I worship satan" lol fuck you dude

thanks man. I appreciate the insight. :)

>cause if I don't then who's worse than me
if your entire existence is concerned with making sure that you always have someone else to pick on, that's kinda sad innit? hope you find some better things to pursue soon bucko.

I'm sorry I couldn't really help but Jordan Peterson probably has real insights. Even people in wars can be positive.