The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid and cowardly races of man (wh*te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity

Attached: BUQkZwACQAAa0mx.jpg (599x337, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/thewhitemiddleclass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does mistress t maintain her body when she looks like shes 50 yo

I'm a 31 y/o black khv
I blow your entire world view and fetish out of the water OP.

I feel bad fo the many, many black men who can't live up to your hype.

Nobody cares about that shit.

Attached: chimp3.jpg (710x372, 46K)

I don't like Mistress T, her livelihood is based on taking advantage of men like us.

because you're a bitch ass house nigger. you're not a field nigger

Uncle Tom little bitch.

>y-you're not a real black man then!!

kek, weak white men are so pathetic.

White men are pussies.

Attached: 1568413970601.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

>epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
>bitches about slavery and wants reperations

Fuck niggers

Attached: 478.png (1000x1000, 120K)

A Black Man didn't split the atom or have 146,000 people killed in an instant. That's a great deal more of a show of dominance than being loud in the line of your local Wendy's.

This image is so fucking funny if it's trying to imply Black people look like chimps.

Ariana Grande is 100% White.

>not wanting reparations so whites will finally wake up and start a race war

being on the receiving end of this bullshit fucking sucks when you're an Urkel instead of a Tyrone. basically

Its the principle that counts.
Blacks have no ability for introspection, this is why they can have the shitty ass culture and societies they create and still implicitly believe they are the master race.

The average obese fat black woman LITERALLY doesn't think shes unattractive, in fact they are more likely to think they are attractive.

>The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
that's why more black males transition than any other race.

Attached: 1568338827732.jpg (1220x1907, 360K)

Based and accelerationismpilled.

if they kill themselves without breeding they won't be a problem in the future

>niggers would literally lose a race war with any other race
>nigger history is trademarked by them getting dominated by whites and jews.

tsssss, yeah, tyrone *pat pat* your superior.

Attached: 1555460089759.png (645x773, 49K)

Being half-Black/half-White is hell for this reason. I know exactly how shitty I am but I'm too much of a nigger to change.

>>niggers would literally lose a race war with any other race
I'm trying to think of a case where that isn't true but I can't. Maybe Australian Aboriginals? Obscure races with hardly anyone in them?

Basically it.

archive.org/details/thewhitemiddleclass

masculinity to you is about being a complete brutish dolt who gets loud in the wal mart line and fucks cheap whores?
masculinity is competence, discipline and moral courage. Niggers have none, they fight for fried chicken, can't get employed and can't stand up for anything. Quit being a fucking bum.