What do u guys think of my new gf? Shes japanese

What do u guys think of my new gf? Shes japanese

Attached: B4h7I_NCMAEo7ss.png (455x654, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ameblo.jp/megumi3377/image-12497781716-14580654395.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like a crossdresser with fake tits if we're being honest here user.

Attached: 1519957485400.png (226x256, 103K)

I think I'm turning Japanese, turning Japanese. I really think so.

She's ugly but congrats anyways.

Yeah right virgin

obligatory shut up meg

goddamn those are some milkers, I'd date this chick desu

Attached: D-xNioDUcAAKisc.png (701x549, 479K)

>tfw no big double milker gf with double big macs with double patties

Attached: CfqNzQXUMAIxGUI.jpg (803x602, 117K)

basically my ideal, oh what I'd give to have a girl like that

I started reading her blog and now I just feel sad.
>Person with disabilities.
>I don't like my breast. I can walk slowly with a cane.
>I do not broadcast for donations, there is something more important than money.
>I broadcast for my mental stability and peace of mind.
>unmarried, lonely, sad
>I often cry alone in the middle of the night
>I have a speech impediment
She uploads a lot of fanart people make on twitch (??) and says she only makes enough to buy 1 canned juice from youtube videos and gets banned from twitch. One blog entry says "about camera angle" and says "I don't have a pretty face, so isn't it good to have a camera angle that doesn't show a face? I thought"

Attached: 1338628600091.jpg (645x773, 80K)

wow that's fucking sad, I wish I could reach out to her without inevitably being written off as one of the creeps that frequently likely do

Is there any more photos of her? Her banner has one with her tits out, I need to see those milkies

>those manly features
>she
user, I...

It's a she, she said she got bullied as a child cause she had DD when she just hit puberty

user let the girl exist with her miserable milkies in peace

she's really fuckin depressed but i wish she would post her tits more

user... It's a lie

It legitimately looks like a man with breasts

>and she has to wear diapers due to mobility disability

fucking depressing desu, I went from finding her mildly attractive to depressed and pitiful.

ameblo.jp/megumi3377/image-12497781716-14580654395.html

I'd honestly still give my left arm to have her. I actually kinda want her more now. I just wanna be with her and tell her that everything will be okay.

Attached: 1565751216641.png (600x600, 325K)

Even if you gotta change her diapers man? I pity her and want her to be happy but lost my attraction when I heard that

Where did you find her? I want a Japanese gf(female) too

fpbp oregonigally have a (you)

good work user

>asd231489rk

>read on her blog that she has caregivers visit once a week
>ywn give a qt depressed jap girl a bath
i didn't need this feel

I pity her because the quality of life is objectively low and that she can't take care of herself is more sexually repulsive than her honkers can make up for

Honestly? I'd still fuck her.

I'm probably just depraved as fuck but at the same time it's not every day you see tits as big as hers. Plus she's disabled

Every man wants a tiddy gf but few men will out and admit it.

Attached: 1542197062079.jpg (724x1024, 88K)

She's live on Twitch right now @meg7700

has anyone figured out more about her

onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions vsoy onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions soy2000

I mean it would likely make her happy if she had someone to but she probably gets bombarded with such messages and likely will not view any approach to her as genuine

Why? I'm proud to announce that I want a big tiddy gf

Attached: 141921937613.jpg (920x712, 57K)

I'm having trouble navigating these nip sites trying to find nudes or more pics. Some weeb help please.

She's Asian....

Orig

Attached: 1565497596787.jpg (706x467, 32K)