Do you ever run into people from your high school?

Do you ever run into people from your high school?

Attached: 8F5133B7-FBAB-4769-A4E3-EDE28C6A5467.jpg (660x574, 31K)

I moved to the other side of the world, so no.

I moved three states away, so no.
Except when I would come back for breaks, we would play Magic The Gathering and DND and shit.
Other than my playgroup/friends when I was home, no.

I did move back to my moms house last month though. Since then, I saw two people from high school. Didnt acknowledge each other. I hate it here.

when i visit my parents sometimes. its funny because i was a middle of the pack stoner in high school but i'm easily the most successful career wise. they are always shocked to hear i work in nyc, drive a mercedes. little do they know i havent been laid in three years

Yeah. Some dude from hs goes to the same uni and I see him from time to time. Hes hes a party normie so we arent friends.

Yeah, my old friend while I was getting gas at Wawa. I called out his named and waved and he waved back

I wish I had the balls to.

>Wawa
Damn I aint been to one of them bitches in a while. Are you from Virginia

but user, you do.
>orihnzbgxbznorogiy

i bet u moved to japan weeb faggot

I used to go to Wawa all the time when I was in college.

As long as you have a job lined up, it's not so scary. Just don't think about it too much, or think of it as a short-term change. You never know - you might end up loving it there (I did).

>Do you ever run into people from your high school?

Yes, but I usually just keep going and try to drive away. They were all assholes. Why do you ask?

I sure did. I've managed to make a nice little life for myself here. It's by far the best major life decision I've ever made.

Attached: resized_9add2eb4-5a40-48c5-ab0d-20bb57b41691[1].jpg (700x417, 71K)

medicine student here i work in the er
today this girl i had a crush on all through high school came into the er wasted from a party
puke on shirt everything
just did the tests i had to before she realized who i was

gave her a fake name too

Attached: F9FB4030-7A2F-48D2-8B09-A84E2AFC85DF.jpg (499x493, 54K)

you couldve smashed doctor user

should have taken the opportunity to lifemogg her.fag.

not a doctor yet
million more dollars before then

Attached: 389248B4-CC7E-4586-A046-2CCA4A5B0104.png (261x193, 43K)

What race are you? Do you fit in ok enough?
Im thinking about staying in Japan long term for a while. But I am Kazakh, and I look hapa. And this is my hang up.

I'm plain ol' white, and I guess I fit in about as much as you'd expect. Physically, I stand out quite a bit. But I can speak Japanese well enough and have quite a reserved personality, which works for me here.
I don't see how being Kazakh or looking hapa would work against you.

>Move out of town for college thinking I'd never see those fagets again
>Have to take 2 buses to get home
>Find like 10 of my highschool classmates at the terminal because most of them study where I take the second bus
>Instantly get blurry vision and then a migraine
Why

Yeah, I ran into a few people who I knew. They came up to me and tried to start conversations. I told them I don't remember who they are. The looks on their faces are always priceless.

I moved elsewhere after graduation and never met with them again.

Did manage to call one though. It was actually pretty nice. Both of our lives had taken a nosedive after graduation, so we had that in common at least.

Attached: 1524292023076.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

Not under any non suspicious circumstances

nope, i dont know what happened to any of them. haven't seen any of them in years. i did run into this girl about 2 years ago that i went to elementary school with but i didn't even recognize her, she came up to me and she told me who she was and we talked for like 30 seconds and then just said bye and that was it. i dont even know why she bothered saying hi.

I am also quite reserved. Dont really speak unless spoken to. I get really pissy when it comes to personal space though. You have your space, and I have mine. So I think I would fit in well enough there.

Thank you user-kun. Arigato gozaimasu.

Gozaimashita? Gozaimasu? Idk

yeah
saw a guy that was kinda mean to me but not really (would usually just kinda poke fun at me but not really bullying) in a smoothie shop window with a girl. broke down hysterically crying and had my mom pull out and leave without my smoothie. Don't really know why I reacted that way

Japanese people are also pretty serious about personal space (outside of the commuting rush on public transportation), so you should have no problems there. Here's hoping you can make it over at some point. It really is lovely.

Attached: 2014-11-landscape-free-photo1[1].jpg (2000x1335, 656K)

I haven't seen any since I graduated college and I hope to keep it that way. I have nothing to gain from interacting with those faggots and I don't want to give them any ideas.
There was one cringelord living in my current city for a time but he has since fucked off. I went into the big box retail store he worked at once or twice to buy shit but I never saw him so I guess I got lucky.