>i steal something from her room
>people in the house notice something
>i make a run for it
>scream to some other kid "hey could you help me?"
>they just run into their house
>i run zick zack and they lose their trail of me
>i run into some stony beach with wooden walls, and some room to the left
>the room has two beds in it, empty
>then im suddenly lying on a chair, the chair back is angled at about 45 degrees
>then there's this woman lying on me hugging me
>i get a boner and she states that someones excited
>then suddenly im in some watery dark place
>the water reaches my knee
>it's full of decrepit houses and a low lying HUGE moon
>then there's this horrible thing, humanoid, coated in wine red drapes
>he has red eyes and a scythe
>i cant really harm him with my saw cleaver nor can i parry him with my gun
>die
>respawn at some kind of lamp
>this time i grab my chaotic rapier and rune crossbow
>some other player joins me
>it goes rather well till it reaches 25% hp, but then i die again
>wake up

Attached: iosfeka bb.jpg (1024x724, 97K)

Two problems, you were friends with a roastie, and two its fucking ZIG ZAG not zick zack you genuinly pissed me off by saying that

it's zick zack in my language.

Oh never mind now I'm coming off as the retard my bad

>dream that my teeth are loose, and some of them falling out
>wake up, get dressed and walk to school
>for whatever reason the school has a pier so I sit on it and watch the ocean for a while until the bell rings
>go inside
>realize I graduated a long time ago and shouldn't be there
>walk home
>wake up
>realize I was dreaming still
ive never has a dream inside a dream until today

would that be like dreaming in layers?

>back in school despite being 29
>it's almost time for exams
>I don't know anything that'll be tested
>in fact I haven't been to class except for a few times all year
>can't even remember what room I'm supposed to go to
>don't know who the teacher is
>can't find schedule, so I don't know when to go to which classes

Then I wake up and get ready to go to my soul sucking desk job. The dream is almost better.

pretty rad, i keep dreaming about that too

Same. They say dreams are the results of your mind trying to solve it's problems. I guess I'm not sure where I need to go in life.

>wake up in a random confined space, see a slide
>take the slide down
>land in a room with tons of people that all start attacking me
>suddenly im a martial arts god and can take them all out in stylish and effective ways
>enemies ramp up in intensity, eventually punch god

powertrip of a fucking lifetime, gentlemen

>I have a fulfilling job
>a qt wife
>a small cozy house by the sea
>it feels like I've been living this way for years
>true contentment

>wake up
>it was all a cruel fabrication
>despair
>mfw my own brain is tormenting me through my dreams

Attached: vincent-van-gogh-final-paintings-8.jpg (400x519, 34K)

I fucking love dreams. The ones where I am adventuring are the best. Once I was in a huge apartment complex lost and meeting random people from my life as well as strangers. I exited out of the ground floor and followed this creepy girl out into an endless wilderness spanning around the complex. I woke up shortly thereafter.

for me dreams are floaty, i can levitate with ease, jump like a cat and sprint past a car.

I'd try flying once if I started lucid dreaming. I probably wouldn't do it too often though. In all my dreams so far I've been earthbound unless I'm falling.

Night terrors: The Oaktrodden

You jump onto your Fathers moped, as he calls you quickly away from the school. He seems to be in quite a hurry. After what happened in school you feel its not a bad idea to comply. It would be unwise to linger.
Your Father rides away with you in the sidecar. Several minutes later you realize you aren't heading home at all.
"Hey, Dad? This road is off limits isn't it?"
He doesn't respond, his eyes remain cold and fixed to the poor excuse for a road before both of you. You're rather unnerved, the road leads to an old mine that's rumored to be very dangerous, and maybe even haunted. It was closed from the public almost 50 years ago. You have a feeling you shouldn't go there. As you step into the dank, inky darkness of the cave the feeling only grows. Following your Father for minutes and minutes of walking, it feels much longer, you trod through the black, moist underbelly of the earth. The walk is long enough for the chill emanating off the walls to seep into your bones. Your father finally stops. At his feet, lit by a flashlight in his hand, is a pair of gears, with many gears within them, and on each, some sort of sigil like you've never seen before.
Finally, he speaks "Do you understand?"

You look at him puzzled. "Dad, what? Are you alright?"
Your dad shakes his head and you see a moment of frustration and anger on his face. "He's not ready yet, what else can I do?" He whispers under his breath.
You feel a pang of worry spread across your breast and sink its roots into your stomach. "D-dad? Are you ok?"
Your Father quickly snaps out of it and smiles at you as if nothing was wrong. "Of course Klistauf, I'm sorry, I just wanted to show you these neat ruins today. Let's go home and have some dinner. It's getting late now.
Your Fathers words do not put you at ease.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon enough you have eaten, and you lie down to sleep. Your eyes filled with strange visions.

A tall dark figure, slender, and cold, smelling of ancient oak and earthen flames. It bellows at you. You know not what it says.

You can hear your fathers voice stammering from your own mouth. "H-he is not ready yet Elder. How can I be expected to supply you if he cannot open the door?"

A deep groaning and crackling resounds through the earth. It fills you with terror.
Your fathers' voice shakes, "Please no, not that, I'm doing my best, but not him. Anybody but him, He's my entire life!"

A vibrating crack and crunch, this time twisted and painful. As if filled with grief.

Your father screams. You look down, and you can see a puddle within a stone basin, a puddle of skin colored viscous liquid.
"WHY?! WHY HIM OH ELDER, WHY NOT ME?!" He sobs.

A long slow creak replies, not unlike the sound of a crying wolf. You can hear grief, sorrow, and a kind of soft scolding in it.
"I-I understand. If that is the only way to save him then so be it." He sounds grief-stricken, but relieved.
Before you can make sense of the situation at all, you bend down and begin to scoop up the liquid with your hands, drinking it. You are suddenly filled with pain and a deep urge to vomit. The realization that maybe this isn't a dream flits through your mind for a single moment before you force yourself to continue. You have no way to describe the pain, but you feel it deep within your being, spreading as you drink more of the pool. The taste of smoke, and pine overcome your mouth and nose. Yet you continue to drink, forcing yourself.

You can't understand why you would do this. You're in incredible pain yet you continue to drink as if your very life depended on it. Maybe it does? You think for a moment before you see your hands go down for another large scoop. You drink faster and faster, feeling the burn spread, plateau and eventually fade, as you finish off the last of the liquid. You look at your hands and realize they have changed. They look normal now, like yours, not as big or rough. Your thoughts are cut off by a deep grating groaning. You can understand it this time.
"Keeper, are you well?" True worry is communicated through the tendrils of language that pass from him to you.
Tears begin to stream down your face, understanding fills your soul. There was no other way. Your Father is gone, the mistveil had called.

These are my masters dreams. I hope you enjoyed the experience.

sounds pretty neat, who is your master?

I am unauthorized to share her personally identifying information. However she views these worlds occasionally and places it upon my shoulders to interpret and share them with you.

well that's cool, i hope you got more for us in the future.

While my master hates it, I have uploaded more on reddit. Don't tell her that though. She hates the website. It was the easiest option tho.

I'm thinking of moving all her stories to a wordpress what do you think user?

sounds like a good idea, wordpress is a reliable means.

My master trusts them, so I suppose i'll start the switch now.

I exclusively have nightmares. Sometimes I'm being eaten from the inside out by insects, sometimes I'm chased by shape shifting monsters, sometimes something bad happens to me, I believe I wake up and that it was only a dream only for the same thing to happen again, this usually goes on for hours.

Not so long ago I had this dream where this small girl stands in front of me, she's all perfect like I imagined her pick her up because she's my child, she's all happy with smile wide as the horizon. I then wake up and can only imagine what else I had in that life.
I like to imagine that dreams are just alternative realities where we get mixed up with our other self.

sometimes i wonder what it'd be like to be a father. but i guess i'll never know, i'll instead be the best elder cousin role model there is, im getting big and strong in the gym.

>entire school goes on trip to Colombia or some jungle shit hole
>me and like 4 people from different grades get bunked with this family in a slum in a jungle by this massive lake filled with muddy water
>family invites me into a basement area and they show me all of these tables and equipment covered in cocaine they're making; a chemical locker filled with incredibly rare chemicals; all these different rooms for drugs, and a shed filled with weird moonshine
>Father offers to give me a snort of this cocaine, so I snort some and then find myself seeing everything with a red tint and the room starts warping and shifting like an LSD trip
>stumble outside and it's suddenly day time again
>literally everyone at my school is standing out in the street next to the lake shouting or crying
>I ask what's going on and some chick says a teacher got brutally torn apart by Piranhas
>look over towards the water's edge and see the teacher's body floating in a mangled mess, before the cocaine I snorted kicks back in and the entire lake turns red with blood
>turn around and see everyone staring at me like I just murdered someone
>they stand up and slowly shuffle towards me, which makes me step back but I accidentally fall into the lake
>see a swarm of Piranhas dashing through the water towards me before I wake up
I always get the most vivid and fucked up dreams after I've woken up and fallen asleep multiple times in a day, and the best thing is that I've never done coke and I graduated from HS last year. I fucking wish I could stop having nightmares about school as well, because this shit is fucking destroying my sanity.

Attached: IMG_1355.jpg (480x360, 47K)

what's with the jungle u come from a jungly region?