Black brothers come to China. Blacks are treated like celebrities

Black brothers come to China. Blacks are treated like celebrities.

Attached: Blacks in Asia.jpg (1280x720, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerians_in_Japan#Interethnic_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek imagine being black and being a scary dark monster to everyone you meet

If I had to choose an Asian country to go to, I'd choose japan. Apparently they're a lot more accepting towards black people (excluding Nigerians) and there are subcultures of girls who are obsessed with black culture.

Attached: 3113594A-3EC6-4B4F-9015-D5AA223907B6.jpg (500x670, 77K)

You're not that same dude from some years back, are you?

Attached: asian girls my brothers.png (879x803, 173K)

Asian women wanting white men is just a meme and a myth. Women from first world countries like japan, s.korea, taiwan and china love black dick.

The ones who "hunt" white guys are in the poor southeastern countries like thailand and the phillipines and thats mostly because they think they have money and can get them a green card. Instead of "JBW" it should honesty be "JBA" "just be american"

Or the guy from earlier today?

>Asian women wanting white men is just a meme and a myth. Women from first world countries like japan, s.korea, taiwan and china love black dick.
Theres some kind of argument to be argued for how big the whole wmaf thing has been blown out of proportion, but you lost all validity when you brought up black dick. Asian women, just like everyone else in the world, hate niggers.
Nigerians have given black people a really bad name in Japan since the 80s. Japs hate Nigerians and if you're a nigger, they'll assume you're Nigerian too.

Attached: 1568602689362.png (621x601, 367K)

More like animals in a zoo

>tranny posting
>bbc shills
This board needs to be killed again. Everyone would just go back to >>/b/ where they belong anyways.

Attached: 1568426764763.jpg (474x810, 87K)

cope harder chink

this Asians have tiny dicks and only a black man can please them.

I know it's great!
>only people who will bother you are also black
>everyone clears the streets for you
>everyone fears you
Out of the way fags, a black man is passing through!

Attached: 1551146383254.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

t.zhang

Asians love the BBC and worship them as GODS.

Attached: f5d603570c512a781d6113742ea7c869.jpg (433x577, 57K)

jealous black bots mad that us chinks will rule over the world with an iron fist
you angsty little shits think jews are the worst just wait till chinks pull the same shit

cope harder you fucking niggers. skin tone is status in asian societies. that don't want disgusting musty jungle apes smashing through their delicate societies with their violent rabid nigger mannerisms and behavior. stay the fuck in your inner city containment centers and eat a bullet from the cops or your fellow niggers
asia is for WHITES ONLY. NIGGERS STAY OUT

>those dead eyes
Do chinks have souls?

I'm going to japan in 1 month. Japan is better I think

life is gonna be comfy

Attached: 6mza1bn0pra21.png (1600x900, 329K)

>asia is for WHITES ONLY.
Then why are there so many Asians there?

That faggot sauve gogo gadget getup in pic related isn't fooling anyone. that fucking nigger is still a violent, rabid, dangerous animal under his faggot fashion attire. fuck all you mother fucking monkeys. stay in your nigger zones in the inner city so you can be another dead nigger.

THIS
the BBC is universally worshiped in East Asia, yellow fever is a Jow Forums/american phenomenon/meme

Attached: ngbbs4f8cebfe48134.jpg (640x360, 27K)

Traveling to asia is a privilege and pleasure of WHITE MEN ONLY

t.blackbot here
been to Japan and all them hoes were begging for my BBC
Imagin china is the same

Attached: 1523819369227.png (596x739, 52K)

>asia is for WHITES ONLY
This is how you make people feel bad about white genocide and sympathize with you? Yikes!

shut the fuck up nigger shockingly original

>posts the archetypal sad man meme
>boasts about sexual prowess
Can we cut the bullshit here?

Attached: FDC980B1-622C-4929-BD9A-9886730F91F6.png (516x313, 194K)

i don't need anyones sympathy you fucking faggot. white people have never asked for it. we just take what we want and colonize. the only thing protecting you inferior faggots is mommy gov't and her police. you have no ability to self-determination. have a nice day monkey

kek the modern white man is just the Jew's dog. The closest you can get to "colonizing" actually is flying to another country to fuck prostitutes. If any colonizing is happening it's every other race, notably spics and arabs, flooding your countries. Don't even talk about chinks in Canada. Oof! I will have that nice day though.

Fuck your optics. Getting your sympathy is not our goal. Animals like you are incapable of sympathy towards whites.

Attached: 5ED8526A-815D-4DFC-9DE2-885727AF3200.jpg (480x456, 16K)

this 100%
it seems ALL white hoes and asian hoes are crawling on the floor for brown diccc
honestly sad to witness these witheboyz cope so hard

>If any colonizing is happening it's every other race, notably spics and arabs, flooding your countries. Don't even talk about chinks in Canada. Oof! I will have that nice day though.
this. its happening and its based you lost

So what you're telling me here is that white males are the only true robots. Good. Leave then, Chad.

I don't have to, I got a job in the asian part of town, and in just a week I've gotten more positive female attention than I have potentially ever. Qt's going out of there way to make me notice them, qt's smiling at me (teeth showing and eyes changed, so not that fake white smile), coming up to ask me essentially nothing, adjusting themselves when we make eye contact.

Is this a fragment of what chad feels? It's pretty nice. Kinda awkward when underages do it though.

Okay. We lost. Whites are now oppressed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerians_in_Japan#Interethnic_relations

hey Dylan, they all want the BBC
you ain't gonna be "oppressed" till there's one of you alive dawg
gotta pay for the crimes of your ancestors

Oh by the way, any supposed black hate is fearmongering stormed up by pasty white nerds. Don't believe any of the attempted brainwashing here, go out and see for yourself what it's like. If you're presentable, and speak well (you're on Jow Forums so you probably have these) you'll do just fine.

Someone will reply to this with an outdated dating app chart. Does anyone ever wonder why it's always the same handful of images?

How can you say we're not oppressed when you get all of the women, Chad? When do we get to make you pay for taking them?

im saiyn nobody recognizes u as "oppressed" which is al that counts, until u're extinct
thought u yteys was smart

>im saiyn nobody recognizes u as "oppressed"
Except the population of this board, which you are posting. BLACKS ARENT REAL ROBOTS BLACKS ARENT REAL ROBOTS BLACKS ARENT REAL ROBOTS BLACKS ARE CHADS

Attached: 59756BE9-55EA-4FE3-8B51-C9A35DF310C8.jpg (625x600, 122K)

>were begging for my BBC
Examples?

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewdss of females and traps!

discord gg/E8smxDG

>begging
I doubt it, if you're a robot. No woman is talking to you, let alone begging for your cock.

not true.
Asian are pretty discriminatory, they dislike anyone who is African/middle east...
they also like tall white European looking guys.

fuck off lmao i don't owe your inbred little ass anything
sorry my amerimutt friend but the world don't owe you
just because you're used to a pampered 1st world custom doesn't mean the rest of the world is gonna spread their ass cheeks for you

I love posts like this. When the robot goes from someone who can barely put a sentence together in front of a stranger, to a social scholar.

>fuck off lmao i don't owe your inbred little ass anything
How do we owe you anything if you don't owe us anything? As far as I'm concerned since you get laid you have everything. Blacks are the bourgeoisie.

>sorry my amerimutt friend
So I'm not white then? Does that make me a chad like you?

>but the world don't owe you
But it does. Everyone is owed a gf and robots don't have them. Being a Chad you wouldn't understand.

>just because you're used to a pampered 1st world custom
How can you call anyone pampered when you are born to be physically superior and get girls?

Attached: F3B7E079-5DC4-4555-9B9D-351286DA9EED.jpg (800x618, 40K)

I wonder how asian women feel being fought over like this. I suppose I guess it depends on who's doing it. Just like how ugly = creepy, and attractive = confident

Every race hate niggers. Everyone hate niggers. No matter how much you cope, black boy. People will always see you as a violent monkey.

Except those who are on the outside looking in have far more knowledge of people than those who are trapped within.

Attached: C579F740-7B66-4D8D-AC35-A7627A4C6DD0.jpg (750x747, 86K)

you'll see mongrel sympathizer

keep copnig faggot, most of you nazi larpers look like this

Attached: 1547967441395.jpg (576x768, 127K)

there won't be any cope when we have a monopoly and willingness to use violence. all you have is the government and the welfare state. you've never known what its like to have self-determination. if the kike government falls, so do you, like dominoes. keep it up chimp

This is true. I have yet to meet a race that, for a majority, just doesn't like them. I live in MS so we have loads of them. Some people try to make the argument that white trash/rednecks are just as bad. They might be loud obnoxious retards, but they generally don't go out of their way to bother people.

COPE incel
literally ALL women worship the almighty BBC
keep lying to yourself

Attached: 1501333082340.jpg (540x960, 56K)

im making a solemn oath right now that if i see a nigger in SEA when i go back im gonna beat the shit out of them.

nobodies coping you fucking faggot. the jew media is trying its hardest to brainwash normies into worshipping nigger culture and only rats like Bad Bahbie are taking the bait. go catch a bullet from a cop for existing you worthless societal eye sore outdated farm equipment piece of shit. nobody wants you in their societies. you should be exterminated or put back in chains

I am a woman, you absolute degenerate retard. Nigger dick is disgusting and vile. Only whores fuck niggers from what I've seen.

>Japs hate Nigerians and if you're a nigger, they'll assume you're Nigerian too.
They'll assume you're African or American.

>jew media
>BBC is worshiped since time immemorial in every single spot of teh globe
okay, incel Jow Forumsfag

Attached: 1490480917723.jpg (718x718, 66K)

He's wiping his tears on his shoulder as he types this

Attached: 7E991C60-51CF-4C03-B62C-17E634CF6A6B.jpg (919x518, 114K)

>most of you nazi larpers look like this
So in other words, true robots. If you don't look like the guy in your picture you are a chad and don't belong here. It is not our goal to appeal to your sympathy because you are incapable of feeling it towards us.
See
Leave here your life in the normie world, Chad.

Attached: 66BA73E1-960C-46D5-9B76-DA8BFF816F8C.png (1334x750, 1.66M)

As long as you're not insecure and normal it seems like being black would be awesome

lmao you weakling will never rise up, your power fantasies will never come true

you mean controlled nigger riots for the entertainment of white people?
your life doesn't matter to anyone nigger. you're just a nuisance to soicety. lay down and die

why do white people play the victim card so much?

you've never done anything but have your existence propped up by liberal white people. your entire race are gross mongrel toddlers. left to your own devices you would drown in your own retardation.

I mean, you're a woman and you post on Jow Forums. That either means that you're a huge attention whore or that you're so fucked mentally or physically that you couldn't even win life on easy mode and the only place you fit in is with a bunch of mass shooters. The needless anger and vitriol in your posts leads me to believe it's the latter. Why should anyone give a fuck about your opinion when it's obviously coming from such a worthless person?

based.
implying anyone on this board has value; especially shit colored monkeys that were brought here in chains and given agency and purpose by white people. you add no value to society, you're just amusing ornaments of entertainment.

>I am a woman
ok tranny
>implying anyone on this board has value
Cringe, don't project like that. Chads occasionally pass by to use you dogs for our fun

projection: the post
origin;L;ity

Because we're the victims. This guy laid it out perfectly well:
Whites are not desired by women and blacks dominate everything. Blacks cannot be robots or incels because they are Chads, and as Chads they oppress us. Have a look at this post here:
All other races are more desirable than us. Whites are the epitome of victims.

Attached: EAA0268B-438C-4642-977B-0D258E26F597.jpg (573x321, 35K)

Cry more, retard. The fact that you're so weak minded that you get this angry simply because I'm another color is amazing. You sure do make yourself look superior.

I have some advice for you: have sex.

you're a disgrace of a man i hope you know that. our kike governments are doing this. our hands are tied. fuck you

>Seething wh*tboi in this thread
This is why I cross the street towards white people when I nightwalk, the outright fear they display is hilarious.

Attached: 1538205411387.jpg (914x1280, 266K)

>o-our hands are tied
Damage control

i am superior because my history wasn't raped and taken from me. I'm not living in another race's world. the world is mine. you just live in it secondhand. the spirit that is ingrained in societies and the institutions of these societies bears zero mark of your people or your kind. it is entirely mine and my people. it was made for me. and if the day ever comes where i have to fight for my life against inferior people to defend it, ill make sure to put you down for good.

eat shit.

No more disgraceful than any other white man, not that the opinions of normalfags matter to me as an eternal outcast. As a woman, you are a normalfag and by virtue of being a hopeless prospect your opinions are also worthless.

>The fact that you're so weak minded that you get this angry simply because I'm another color is amazing.
It's not just because you're another color.
You're the ones attacking whites mercilessly, kicking those who are down.
As a nonwhite you have literally everything handed to you genetically and societally and we have nothing. It's unfair.

>I have some advice for you: have sex.
How? You took all of the girls. Even if you let us have the scraps they belong to you, so it's as if we're not having sex.

See
Whites are the victims.

Attached: 048D626C-7682-4243-9B7A-DEC673E58343.png (1334x750, 1.04M)

>You're the ones attacking whites mercilessly, kicking those who are down.
It's a racebait thread, of course there will be racebait replies. If anything the fault lies with for making this thread take this direction in the first place. It's just banter bro.

White is literally a sign of purity in many Asian countries, they view it as the epitome of beauty. I have met many girls (100+) from Japan, Korea, and China, so I have first hand experience on this.

I wish I looked like this man. Do you think anyone makes fun of this guy for wearing a hat like that ever? If I wear a hat, people ask me "why are you wearing that hat?" If I was a big black guy, they wouldnt bother me. I'm jealous, I wish I was black. (Not white btw)

Attached: 1562758374922.gif (200x200, 948K)

Racebait is a meme. Black people really think this way and they really are the oppressors.

>If anything the fault lies with # for making this thread take this direction in the first place.
The thread was always in this direction. It's about blacks taking all potential mates from white people.

>It's just banter bro.
What does that even mean?

Attached: ECF56E6A-99B6-4227-B87C-9B3C9818FF5C.jpg (926x926, 184K)

>the world is mine
I audibly laughed at this. You've been given this entire world and you've achieved nothing. Your ancestors worked for centuries, only for you to piss it all away on a Cambodian finger puppet forum. Do you have your own place to live? Do you even have a job? When's the last time you touched a girl or spoke to a friend? Are you doing anything with what you've been given, or are you wasting away in that computer chair, not even achieving the simplest accomplishments, like creating relationships with other humans? Shouldn't you be focused on living your life, rather than some race war you've made up in your head?

Continue seething while I'm living life. I will die with memories of vacations, friends, girls, family, money. You'll die with Jow Forums.

Attached: 2A700C96-5C4B-4734-A8E4-279464CAA346.jpg (750x543, 328K)

>Racebait is a meme
No it's not. Jow Forums is always spammed with threads pitting different races against each other.
>It's about blacks taking all potential mates from white people
Now you're being unreasonable. This thread is in the same energy as threads telling whitebots to just pack and go to Asia or Africa for sex. If you get the opportunity you should ask if they are taking mates from others and if that's a good thing.
>What does that even mean?
It means at least for me that it's tongue in cheek.

Attached: 1497402018561.jpg (367x360, 58K)

>No it's not. Jow Forums is always spammed with threads pitting different races against each other.
That would be a meme. There is no "pitting". We really feel this way.

>This thread is in the same energy as threads telling whitebots to just pack and go to Asia or Africa for sex.
But it's not. It's showing that blacks attack every last bastion of companionship for whites. We really have no chance now.

>If you get the opportunity you should ask if they are taking mates from others and if that's a good thing.
Well I wouldn't because we're not. Nonwhites can easily get girls if they try.

>It means at least for me that it's tongue in cheek.
You're posting more weird terms that I don't understand. Plain English, please. What is banter?

Attached: 2BD01504-4420-4D28-9A39-851B2E6A41F6.jpg (500x478, 78K)

how do you know what i've done with my life you bitchass house nigga

>You've been given this entire world
But we haven't. Nonwhites are superior genetics, attractive features, more social personalities, eons of history and culture, etc. We are born with fucking NOTHING. Have everything.

>and you've achieved nothing.
Well of course we have! The odds are stacked against us. We don't have a chance to achieve anything.

>Your ancestors worked for centuries,
For nothing.

>only for you to piss it all away on a Cambodian finger puppet forum.
This Cambodian finger puppet forum is literally all we have, and we barely even have it. There's nothing to piss away.

>Do you have your own place to live? Do you even have a job? When's the last time you touched a girl or spoke to a friend?
>not even achieving the simplest accomplishments, like creating relationships with other humans?
Why bother? It's not like we have a chance at any of this to begin with.

>Are you doing anything with what you've been given,
You mean a big heap of fucking nothing?

>Shouldn't you be focused on living your life, rather than some race war you've made up in your head?
What life? Why bother living? Why not rage against the machine that bore us?

Attached: CA919AF2-A7E2-4B40-B7F1-4C89AB94690B.png (1258x1149, 1.02M)

>we really feel this way
yea dude sorry to burst the bubble we actually really do feel this way.
>nonwhites can get girls easily
LOL

i can assure you, i pray for china to sell off the dollar, for our government to collapse, and for the all the cornbois in the military to mutiny and general panic and disorder sets off a racewar. one can dream

*We are born with fucking NOTHING. YOU Have everything.

you're a bitch dude. go kill yourself. you disgrace our people

Attached: 1566784302574.jpg (480x590, 34K)

interracial couples are on the rise in China and they like blacks. What are you waiting for?

Attached: the future is black.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

>look at that UGLY old maid
kek work on that cherry picking jamal

No more of a bitch than any other white man, not that the opinions of normalfags matter to me as an eternal outcast. As a woman, you are a normalfag and by virtue of being a hopeless prospect your opinions are also worthless.

Because no one who has ever achieved anything would say the shit you're saying. You'd have more to be proud of that one some people with your skin color did centuries ago.

>yea dude sorry to burst the bubble we actually really do feel this way.
Yeah. That's what I'm saying.

>i can assure you, i pray for china to sell off the dollar, for our government to collapse, and for the all the cornbois in the military to mutiny and general panic and disorder sets off a racewar. one can dream

Grandparent cry ancestor sorrow

"You finna make your brother n law some fried rice or somethin ho"
>Why did I get involve in dis

Those guys are likely Africans. Chinese women aren't into black Americans, they get wet over full bloods.

>Humans have a finite amount of pride space
>if you have 12 pride in ancestral accomplishments you can only have 8 pride in personal accomplishments
>You have already used up all of your pride. Please clear up pride space and try again.

Attached: C6BF105E-B96E-48EA-8A25-9099B3DCDEA2.jpg (922x781, 57K)

kekkolinious

A monkey is a monkey is a monkey, user.