I CANT STOP STAPLING FUCKING NAPKINS!!!!!

I CANT STOP STAPLING FUCKING NAPKINS!!!!!

Attached: pokjfpjspofs.jpg (241x209, 7K)

You ever tried stapling your foreskin back on?

Attached: 2A571573-1159-4BE6-B240-B1B9B92C257F.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

this had nothing to do with foreskin whatsoever. Why are you trying to make it about foreskin?

Do you staple them together so there's a long chain of napkins? Or do you stack them and see how many you can staple together at once? If you are going to share your weird hobby, don't be vague about it.

Attached: wat.png (720x676, 731K)

sometime I do both of those, but mostly it's just staples in a single napkin.

Do you throw the stapled napkins away, or do you keep them to marvel at?

>t. Didnt try and staple his foreskin back on

Attached: A7A7659C-EC27-4FD1-A9C5-C1258AB47810.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

I sometimes keep them around to staple more. Mostly I keep them in my napkin drawers. Occasionally I'll just eat the napkin though if I'm too distressed.

>Occasionally I'll just eat the napkin though if I'm too distressed.
what

Attached: 1567084076786.jpg (314x295, 24K)

In grade school, this kid at some napkins covered in cheese sauce. Lets hope OP has the wisdom to eat his napkins with cheese sauce.

Well I put them in my mouth. The saliva kind of dissolves the papery bits. And then I swallow. I thought I was being pretty straightforward.
I am no coward.

why eat the napkin though

because he's distressed. duh.

What is your life OP

why do you eat it? does it relieve some kind of tension? it's not just out of hunger, right?

Thank you for listening to me.
Um. Bad. I guess.

>he doesn't know
nobody fucking tell him lmao keep stapling those napkins OP

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/E8smxDG

I don wanna but I gotta I don wanna but I gotta I don wanna but I gotta I don wanna but I gotta I don wanna but I gotta I don wanna but I gotta I don wanna but I gotta I don wanna but I gotta

when you eat napkins do you like the fibrous texture? or is it JUST because you're stressed out?

Mostly for the distress I experience. The metallic mix of the staple and the way it cuts my mouth is relaxing as well, of course.

oh....
you. you eat... the... st-staples too?

I'm stapling the napkins, which is the bane of my existence. Naturally I consume the staples with the napkins.

can't you just eat some iron tablets and a mango?

I don't have the urge to staple them like I do napkins, so I don't see why I would go out of my way to consume them.

I'm trying to politely tell you to stop eating staples and napkins. it sounds like you have pica.

>stapling a mango
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard

I know that's what I'm saying! I can't stop stapling the napkins. Eating them is the least of my problems.

but staples are a staple of any diet!

well, i wish you luck on your staple eating journey, pal

also, what's the high score of staples eaten in one sitting?

About 35, but over the course of a long period of time.

OP do you just sit at home all day stapling napkins leaving only to buy more staples and napkins or is this just something you do for fun?
>also post napkin drawer