Why are you fags so much into gentle femdom? Cant we have normal femdom...

Why are you fags so much into gentle femdom? Cant we have normal femdom? Why does it have to be either uwu mommies baby boy or cock and ball torture?

Attached: 6C605A1F-8550-4B0E-B70F-371ED2A3B02B.png (627x388, 459K)

why don't you start a normal femdom thread then you fucking faggot?

If I like being ordered around and choked and roughed up a little bit but not into humiliation, does that sound like normal femdom or too gentle?

GFDfags would crucify you for wanting anything other than a mommy who changes your diaper

Because most people on the internet think cbt is normal femdom so I would rather pick the chiller one. But sure dom me

I dont know about the correct definition but the way it has come to be is thats just normal femdom, because GFD has come to be synonymous with mommydom

Well that's fucken creepy, yea, nah, I want a strict femdom gf to take charge, not be my mum.

No one thinks CBT is normal femdom. Thats definitely extreme

This. GFD threads should be renamed to mommydom or even ABDL kek

But what about big sister!?

the thing I really hate is that nowadays, every dominant girl just becomes a findom instead. findoms literally just treat men like dirt, I hate how women can no longer be dominant without being pure evil

Those are not dominant women lol, they are just larping for money, and doing a very poor job at it as well.

I wish I knew.
I don't want a girl to kick me in the balls, and I don't want to be a parasite with a mommy gf.
All I want is a bully gf that likes to push my buttons and get her way while she giggles through it all.

I just want a girl to sit on my face and force me to eat her out

Kys trapfaggott

I'm not into femdom at all
It's kinda weird desu

t. Femanone

Bum-pe

What are you into my female associate?

Im saying the poster im replying to is a femanon, my newfag friend

Come on guys lets make this a /regular femdom/ thread

Sick of those adult baby fetishists at gfd

Can you give examples of normal femdom?

Like sitting on my face and/or riding my cock and then pushing your forearm into my throat?

I want regular femdom, just want to be handled with force by a taller stronger female who will abuse my big cock.

Attached: 1568395048544.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>femdom thread
I love wax play! Smothering is awesome too. Generally being tied up is and attacked is my favourite thing.

Attached: 20190915_221911.jpg (1574x1876, 1.41M)

How to get waxplay gf?

Fetlife, or finding a Dom. You can always buy the candles and put it on yourself

I like both at the same time. Fight me faggot

Because the neets on this board are still taken care of by their parents at 37.

>Because the neets on this board are still taken care of by their parents at 37.
This

Because what they really want is a mommy figure to baby them because their parents were abusive or negligent. Freud wasn't wrong, not entirely anyways, he was just an asshole.