Right now, there are thousands of lonely shut-in girls browsing the internet, some maybe even on this board...

Right now, there are thousands of lonely shut-in girls browsing the internet, some maybe even on this board, wishing they had a cute shy bf to talk to. But she will never find you and you will never find her.

Attached: maps.png (500x653, 118K)

>some maybe even on this board

Attached: 1qzma4ho1_400.jpg (400x400, 38K)

I just want a gf to talk about experimental music and play every video game that comes out with.

>Tfw not full shut in but all I do is go to work, uni and play video games.

I'm honestly not sure what to do to get out and meet nice people.

Shut in girls usually ain't cute. The female brain is rooted in narcissism. If she was actually cute, she'd outside constantly garnering attention from it.

>MaaaaAAAAAaaaAAAAaAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAps

I absolutely hated this song in Rock Band

It was a lot of fun to play on drums though

> Implying women are intelligent enough to use the internet.

even the most "shut in" female still has dozens of guys regularly trying to talk to them.

be my boyfriend then i enjoy hardcore edm, indie and future funk. about to sleep so if the thread dies before i wake up maybe drop a contact?

Attached: 20190921_133043.jpg (1080x1051, 861K)

Don't do it user it's a trap (possibly literally a trap)

>wishing they had a cute shy bf to talk to

I wish I had a cute shy gf to talk to. But I'm not cute, and the shut-in girls aren't cute, and so neither of us can do anything about the other one's desire.

>she will never find you and you will never find her

Right, because I'm not cute and she's not cute, so not finding each other is exactly what we want to do.

My discord is Chemical Castration#6674. Would love to talk about that music desu.

Ugly shut in women don't want me. They want the same thing every other woman wants. They want Chad, or as close to him as they can get. And there's a long line of guys between me and that (should she make her existence known). Utterly pointless.

No, there's not. Shut the fuck up.

Attached: 5e85351d4927292aaac7ec19bd3f090aaa63720ab9cc2741ffca4d1e8a8ba589.png (1268x675, 231K)

>tfw no gf to love you like no other girl ever could.

>wishing they had a BROODING INTROVERTED 6ft LIL PEEP CHAD BF

I just want a girl to discuss the end of the universe with.

men are shut ins far, far more often. we're all fighting over the same couple of girls

Like, the end of the actual universe or is some show?

I think you are correct, life isn't fair, life isn't a movie, there is no external force watching over us, we could all easily die alone.

Attached: 1511483351712.png (635x661, 227K)

>
Fuck you, you fucking casual.