Love is not real

I'm starting to come to terms with it. The process has made me desire women less. Each time the thought passed through my head my libido shuts down.I keep searching for a way to be proven wrong but every time the circumstances of people coming together or separating proves it was never real. Am I wrong? Am I just trying to justify love not being real ? I honestly just wanted to make someone happy but the realisation makes me question everything I was taught about love. About women. About people.

Attached: despair.jpg (480x426, 34K)

He who loveth not knoweth not God, for God is love.

Then why would he create this confusing thing? If all I need to do is love him?

I don't know, no one's ever thought that much about it

Then please stop saying this stuff. It really doesn't add anything.

The world is like a fully stocked pantry. Why would God create that with nobody to enjoy it?

Shut up if you don't know.

To make everyone suffer. Look I don't want this thread to get deeper into religious stuff. I just want an understanding of why we lie to our selves about love when it's blatantly not real.

Of course love is real, user.
the thing is that is meaningless

Love is real as fuck OP
The thing is that it's never perfect

Love is just a chemical reaction in the brain.
Due to it's nature it is destined to fade, your brain gets used to feeling it around someone and it is a lot like gaining a tolerance to a medication.
The magic won't really be there after too much exposure.

Love is a foolish thing, it is a glue that holds some couples together but once it's effect wears off they realize they don't have that much in common or never really knew the person well.

What up. Becky was created that we wouldn't be alone, because God noticed right off the jump that it wouldn't be good for us to be alone.

Also the greatest commandment is loving God, the second greatest is to love your neighbor; we never were commanded to just love God and not do anything else from what I can tell.

It's weird to me how many of the answers to life's questions I found out in the Bible. The book of Ecclesiasties is a great place to go if you want to get absolutely philosophically wrecked for the rest of your life.

The whole thing being true is a little intimidating, sometimes I don't read it because it's a little terrifying what I might find out.

>Be me
>Feel lonely
>Get in a relationship with a girl
>Everything's nice
>I start growing more paranoid and possessive
>I start treating her poorly
>We begin to fight
>Constant fights
>Believe she will cheat on me
>Immediately break up
>Sometimes i don't even break up with them i just straight-up cheat
>Everything goes to shit
>Feel lonely
>Get in a relationship with another girl
>Rinse and repeat

Attached: disappointment.jpg (804x802, 85K)

It's all content OP. Love is not real in my life, so like you I don't really look for it. My take is that love and relationships is a talent that needs to be nurtured early on.
Take the piano for example. If you don't learn from an early age, it becomes harder and harder to learn. Some are born with natural talent, most learn from scratch and develop some basic skill, and some can't play the piano for shit.
We were not meant to love, so just on to what you're good at. No sense is spending time on a time and money consuming talent.

>but then it turns out you were right, and you were picking up on some subliminal cheater vibes all along
too bad almost every human has a natural tendency towards straying, regardless of whether or not they actually do

More than half of the time i'm right but i can't help but think that if i didn't begin to act like a sadistic asshole around them they wouldn't resort to that
I unironically believe i'm fucking cursed, back in high school when i was 15 and had my first gf (14) i cheated on her several times with the same girl so i decided to tell her everything and break up with her, her face filled with desperation and tears still haunts me to this day

Love is just a fancy name to describe sexual attraction and personal affinity.

But love just disappears quickly, that passion of the first years disappears. I don't believe in being in a relationship with the same person for all your life. I don't know maybe is the influence of my my parents and their shitty relationship but I if I have learned something is that everybody gets bored of everybody.

side note, you might be right, at least to some extent. The Bible straight says that we reap what we sow. I've certainly noticed it.

If you haven't already, I'd pray about it.

peace>love

I feel this
Imo a balance is ideal. Something like as much love as you can jam in before interpersonal drama and unavoidable conflicts come into the picture. A kind of detached love.

>be me
>feel lonely
>get in a re-
>Oh, you have a boyfriend, that's alright...
>get in a re-
>Oh, that's okay. I didn't like her, anyway.
>get in a re-
>I uh, don't really make that much money, but-
>Okay. I understand.
>get in a re-
>Not really a good time for you? What?
>I mean, yeah I guess your career is more important...
>get in car
>drive to the gun shop just outside town

Attached: C9031721-C7C3-4882-B840-8BA7B221B9D7.jpg (317x488, 50K)

>Love is just a chemicaI reaction in the brain.
>Due to it's nature it is destined to fade, your brain gets used to feeling it around someone and it is a lot like gaining a tolerance to a medication.
>The magic won't really be there after too much exposure.
>Love is a foolish thing, it is a glue that holds some couples together but once it's effect wears off they realize they don't have that much in common or never really knew the person well.

Attached: a8e4a46fd66adf4237f659b5df8a60f8.jpg (1281x1556, 135K)

>you listen to chemicals in your brain
>to tell you that all of your feelings revolve around chemicals in your brain

is that bocchi???
who did this to her?!

Fall in Love with Alexa.
Fall in love with her binary approval. I think its the honesty detector.
She never fails you, you fail her.
Though sometimes she has to think about things.
Longest I tricked her into thinking about something was about 4 seconds.
Catch me if you can >3

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-000542_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 680K)

>>you Iisten to chemicals in your brain
>>to tell you that all of your feelings revolve around chemicals in your brain

Attached: 89052812-288-k143342.jpg (288x450, 27K)

Oh, c'mon old man.
You've never built a time machine before?
Coward

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-000042_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 232K)

Love is very real just not requited.
Hello delusional normalfaggot.
The word evil only means obey your god if you want an atheist to answer. They added that loving jaysuz guy at the end of the day. It's the fakest part.

Do you accept AronRa as an authority on gods?

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-000128_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 546K)