Why don't they get it? Every white man used to be treated with great worth. Yet look at us...

Why don't they get it? Every white man used to be treated with great worth. Yet look at us, the despised trash of society. We've been lied to and are deeply resentful because of it.

Attached: CUCK.jpg (800x1200, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u2HHgY59lGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who do you think sold you down the river?
same corrupt slicks you want glorified
you outlived your usefulness to tptb and now they are replacing you with easier to manage drones
blame corrupt short sighted idiots if you want to blame someone for this mess of world

There is no "we". Dont take racial shit personal. Its just bullshit at the end of the day. Youre you and you will determine your worth not your race. Whoever determines your worth by race is a fucking degenerate

It's up to you OP to become a man and defy all of this insecure bullshit. Don't let this stuff get to your head. Fretting over the culture around you is never going to lead to any positive outcomes.

If you think this movie is a personal attack on you then it is

>white man used to be treated with great worth
bullshit. you were serfs and cannon fodder

>Yet look at us, the despised trash of society.
Hey man, you can stop being a racist keyboard warrior any day you choose... :)

If that trailer feels like holding up a mirror to your face, maybe it's a good idea to reconsider some of the content you choose to consume.

We have only one duty now. One sole purpose. We must burn this world down and leave nothing but ash.

cucks

originalol

wrong. if you were a nigger living in mississippi in 1930, do you think you could just not take race shit personal? the point is that whites need to wake up to everyone else demonizing whites. you can't just decide you don't want to play--if every other race is favoring their own kind and trying to disadvantage you, not banding together is retarded and hopeless.

the answer is that whites need to have the same us vs them mentality that blacks or jews or chinks or any other self-respecting race has. go to hawaii and try to get a public-sector job--you won't get hired because they have an unwritten but well understood code that jobs should go to native hawaiians over whites. why are 80% of the people working at the post office minorities? because it's ok to say fuck whitey. it's accepted practice to select objectively worse candidates for jobs or for colleges because they aren't white. the only people whom it's ok--in fact, encouraged--to be prejudiced against from a legal standpoint is whites. brown pride? cool. black pride? cool. jewish pride? cool. white pride? lose your job. whites are the only race that actually have laws and policies designed to fuck themselves over. the only question is whether we will wake up too late. because when whites are small minorities (like in south africa), the other races will just shit all over us. so it doesn't matter if you want to be 'color-blind'; you are forced to play or you will just lose.

as for what to do: vote for right-wing whites. don't hire minorities. don't help minorities. only support whites. this is what all the other races do.

You really showed us. Wonder how long until the next mass shooting? Wonder how long before someone figures out how to blow up a damn or create a nuclear disaster? The clock is ticking.

>he believed the shit he was sold and now he blames the con
face it, you're just a gullible idiot

Because compared to every form of "oppression" white men still had it easiest. Other than literally who's on twitter nobody is making threats and much less following out on said threats

the movie does not demonize white people though. It demonizes alt right racists who play the victim. Whoever has the "us vs. them" mentality is a short sighted degenerate, no matter the race

To anyone with at least a foot in the real world you sound like a schizo. You just seem insecure about the stuff you hear online and seem scared to not be able to face adversity alone thus you need all your race to band together so they can watch out for your sorry ass. The blacks that are worth respect are the ones standing for themselves not those who hide behind their tribes, yet you act like a nigger. Pathetic!

Don't worry about movies that "demonize" you. Literally don't worry about it. Every movie that tries to demonize something ends up perversely glorifying it.

Look at APOCALYPSE NOW and FULL METAL JACKET. These films were intended to be anti-war films. And they are truly great films, that achieve their directors' visions just about 100%. They were intended to demonize war. And now people use the most memorable parts to GLORIFY war.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning," was supposed to expose Kilgore as a literal madman and monster. Now people say it to laugh about destruction.

How about that: weak whites band together so they don't have to completely rely on themselves and blacks do the same. Both chimp out to try and enrage the normal people because they can't deal with the insecurity living brings them (since they are weak)

Attached: 1566131365154.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Engage in coitus with a member of the opposite sex

>whites need to have the same us vs them mentality that blacks or jews or chinks or any other self-respecting race has
this. people naturally work better with their own kind, and we are demonized for it.

what do you mean, you have always destroyed everything in your path but women always clean up your mess

Exactly. White men created the chimp out. They get sexually frustrated and start tearing shit up.

Greetings from eastern europe.
All time in my life white dude is just a dude to us. Nothing special. But if you are yankee you are trash I suppose.

>Every white man used to be treated with great worth.
when did that happen

yeah just ignore the niggers killing eachother on a daily basis

>black person gets disrespected and controlled
>gets violent
>"what horrible savages, despite being 13%..."

>white person gets disrespected and controlled
>gets violent
>"heh sure showed those jews and cucks"

I mean you don't tolerate it when OTHER people do it why tolerate it when ur dudes do it?

whites kill other whites AND other races constantly, so if we're keeping score

lol, alt right racists who play the victim. Imagine the sheer audacity, the sheer lack of intelligence and self-awareness, to be able to unironically post this as a nigger in 2019.

niggers are randomly violent. there's actually a reason these things are happening

they only fight people for the same reason you want to. They don't want to look weak. Especially since looking weak makes you bait for muggers.

and in this pursuit to look tough and not be preyed upon what does that get them? getting a reputation by the world at large (including yourself) that that they are violent and random. A reputation you naturally got when having the same mindset. But whereas being weak in the ghetto makes you easy prey for predators big and small. You are in a cozy neighborhood, so there's no point in look strong (except maybe to get some whore that will cheat on you).

Not that user but,

The real world is what turned me into a literal Nazi. I was raised to be kind, accepting of all others, humanitarian, egalitarian etc, and getting into the real world, working real jobs around everyday people, turned me from a sweet, happy young man into a jaded racist in about a year. You cant be around blacks and minorities and NOT develop a hatred for them. I've spent 6 years dealing with shitskins I have zero patience left for them. I've had to deal with so many unruly niggers, shifty kikes, fucking the dredge of humanity, that I would kill to live in a country of only whites. Are there trash whites? Of course, but even compared to the trash of other races trash whites are easy to deal with.

Dealing with niggers and other minorities in real life made me a racist, not propaganda or whatever the fuck.

>Every white man used to be treated with great worth.
When was this?
In the early 1700's when German immigrants were considered little more than stupid farmers?
In the mid 1800's when Irish immigrants were considered a plague?

Even in the Antebellum South, wealthy white landowners preferred their own slaves to poor white trash who expected to be paid for a job while doing a shittier version of what slaves did for free.

YOU feel like you are treated without value. You don't need to lump in an entire demographic because YOU can't bear to take responsibility for your life.

no, they just have poor impulse control and high aggression. good try though faggot

Attached: thanos 13 50.png (956x696, 720K)

white people clearly don't have that
so when is the next mass shooting?

>so when is the next mass shooting?
If statistical trends in the US hold, it happened sometime between your post and mine.

>mass shootings statistically ignsignifigant
>80% of homicides committed by one particular race

Nice

Playing victim is THE tactic of the right. Hitler did it when Germany was supposedly the victim of Bolshevism and Judaism. Trump could always paint a clear image of an opponent. Thats why the right is so dumb. Instead of tackling their own problems with real life solutions they always make some other group responsible because the right lacks the intelligence to handle issues like adults. And your leaders know that all they have to do to rally the right is to find an enemy. Its called populism. Youre in a filter bubble run by populists. That doesnt make you the smart one

>selling weed and gangs shooting each other is important
>some rando shooting you and your family down while you are shopping doesn't

ok got it

I fail to see how a certain race's predilection for violence equates to an otherwise-useless member of a different race deserves respect.

Honestly, if you feel like you're being disrespected then what, specifically, is being disrespected? What contribution are you making to your community that you feel is going entirely unappreciated?

Where did you deal with them though. Did you deal with a representative population of minorities or only poor or criminal or uneducated minorities?
Because I dealt with minorities all my life as well as basically every person in a multicultural country has and the least of them are Nazis

>If you think this movie is a personal attack on you then it is

quoted for truth, OP BTFO

Nah it's just that you're retarded. If the only thing you have going for you is your skin color, you're nothing

>What contribution are you making to your community that you feel is going entirely unappreciated?

shitposting and calling women whores online but not to their face

>tfw no gf

>Every white man used to be treated with great worth. Yet look at us
Fucking dropped. "White" culture if such a general thing has ever existed has always been the culture of cucks.

Attached: 1532184607263.jpg (694x535, 50K)

That's not really how it works, the worst issue with both white supremacy and social justice is that both assume that whites have always been considered superior by OTHER races. Sure lighter skin is in many races considered a desireable trait but being lighter skin and European is a whole different thing. Many Indians think their cultures are superior to European ones, as do many Chinese ethnic groups, Polynesians, Native Americans etc. The perception of racism among whites is not only prevalent because its inherent in 'old-fashioned' thinking, but because whites with earlier industrialisation had a much greater ability to show this line of thought and announce it across the world where others couldn't.

Also the whites prior to WW2 were like the Arabs of today - money concentrated in the hands of very few while most worked as slaves, had little-to-no access to decent education and health-care and were the 'despised trash of society'.

Attached: 1554608578877.gif (498x278, 925K)

>you want to protect your people just like all of the other races, therefore you are a horrible loser and you deserve everything we do to you
Holy fuck, Moishe.
Whites are victimized constantly by your psyops and crimes. How, in 2019 can you not believe we are being victimized by shit like this?

Also samefag

Attached: 867FE58E-8485-46F5-B4F2-E118B53DD710.png (456x740, 48K)

People doesnt hate whites, you dumb fuck. What they hate is anglos, especially americans.
Nobody hates on germans, norwegians or finnish. They only hate on the "white" population of the US, but americans are retarded and think that is a racial shit stuff. Its always about a racial shit stuff in that fucking country.
So yes. Nobody hates whites. They hate americans, and you cant blame them. Americans are the niggers of the world.

Attached: gangsta.jpg (800x600, 81K)

I agree with your premise that most whites were treated like garbage and white supremacy is stupid but that neither justifies the treatment we face now nor refutes the idea of a peaceful white ethnostate.

almost got me, wasnt hiding though.
>you want to protect your people just like all of the other races, therefore you are a horrible loser and you deserve everything we do to you
never implied that
The fact that you try to apply a racist stereotype to me and claim to be victimized by the juice shows me you eat whatever shit the right says with a spoon

Attached: faggot.exe.jpg (870x234, 54K)

>OY VEY! SOME GOY APPLIED A MEAN STERIOTYPE TO ME THEREFORE HE'S PART OF THIS CONVENIENT STEREOTYPE
Never change, Schlomo.

>never implied that
But you did. When you get past all of the banter and justified anger, that's what most of Jow Forums wants, and that makes us degenerates and part of the lazy stereotype in the movie to you.

>The fact that you try to apply a racist stereotype to me
Holy shit, I really did catch (((you))).

Attached: 25AB16D7-A7F5-4C2F-8329-216484803C42.png (501x586, 95K)

>justified anger
Knew you were a cuck
>Jow Forums
Did you get lost retard?

>People doesnt hate whites, you dumb fuck.

>What they hate is anglos,
And yet here you are, autistically fumbling through the language of a 300 years of world hegemony.

>especially americans.
Oh my sweet summer child. What I wouldn't give to be a blissfully ignorant eurocuck like you.

>Nobody hates on germans,
youtu.be/u2HHgY59lGI
PPPPPFFFFFFFHAHAFUCKINGKEK

>They only hate on the "white" population of the US, but americans are retarded and think that is a racial shit stuff.
Because when you are targeted and hated for your race, (and yes, white Americans are white because we're not part of any other race) that is racism.

And citation needed on the rest of your unsubstantiated bullshit.

Attached: 20B9191F-6DA7-43CD-9013-4CE8EB03BF12.png (580x580, 463K)

>anger at getting fucked over makes you a cuck
>war is peace
>freedom is slavery
>ignorance is strength

>Did you get lost retard?
Does it make a difference where we are if that's the boogieman you're flagellating?

Attached: 206F1534-4E0F-4842-8B9C-5F2674156BDE.jpg (1024x688, 59K)

Jow Forumstards have such victim complex that they cannot see the real world in it's true colors, they rather believe whatever fascist propaganda is shown to them

>Every white man used to be treated with great worth. Yet look at us, the despised trash of society.
Why are you racists so utterly pathetic? Your worth is decided by your actions not your race, you worthless subhuman. Imagine having a life so devoid of any achievements that crawling out of your moms vagina is the only thing you're proud about.

Yes, I'm speaking english because that is the only language most dumb anglos can understand. And yes, white americans are very hated all around the globe because you are fucking apes. Even canadians use "american" as an insult.
You should try leaving your shithole for a couple of days. You would realize that the white (all the whites in the planet) hate exist only in your head. But the american hate is real. Everybody hates americans. Latinamericans, Europeans, Asians, Arabians and Canadians. There is no hope for you, and its not about your race, faggot.

>(and yes, white Americans are white because we're not part of any other race)
Amerimutts aren't white

>There is no hope for you, and its not about your race, faggot.
I kind of think it is, considering you are targeting me for being born in a certain place and calling me a monkey.

>And yes, white americans are very hated all around the globe because you are fucking apes.
Speak for yourself, kid. It seems like you have some unwavering hatred towards a group of people just for the country they were born in. Calm down.

>Yes, I'm speaking english because that is the only language most dumb anglos can understand.
It's the only language we understand because it's the only language we need to understand. If the world was ruled by Italians or Turks we'd be speaking their language, but we're not.

>Even canadians use "american" as an insult.
Canadians are anglos, and they're incredibly cucked anglos. Opinion discarded.

>You should try leaving your shithole for a couple of days.
I have. Repeatedly.

>You would realize that the white (all the whites in the planet) hate exist only in your head.
Nothing could possibly cause me to realize that, because I've already realized the opposite. You outta spend some time on Jow Forums and pull that bluepill out of your pooper, friend.

>But the american hate is real. Everybody hates americans.
They love Americans in the countries I've been to. Japan, Hong Kong and The Philippines were all very welcoming towards me as an American.

>Everybody hates americans. Latinamericans
That must be why they're trying to flood our country and become American. Epic kek.

Attached: 1c7b2ff02844fd613fa9a14e9096d346650ffc3cc6d2e1e6a2c14d3052efadbc.png (540x717, 466K)

What are we, then? Clint Eastwood is American. What race does he belong to?
Is he black? Hispanic? Indian? East Asian? Arab? Abbo?

Attached: 1.jpg (700x875, 84K)

American mongrel 56%

shitlibs have such victim complex that they cannot see the real world in it's true colors, they rather believe whatever communist propaganda is shown to them

No one is determining their worth by their race. Simply feeling proud for the accomplishments of your race doesn't mean you personally believe yourself to be any better.

Attached: 1566109357670.jpg (802x542, 59K)

So by your metric if a child were born to parents from Europe in America, the child would suddenly become nonwhite, despite having all of the phenotypic resemblance of a white child.
I don't think I put much stock in your definition of what is white, friend, so I'll continue as if you never posted.

Attached: 1.jpg (865x1024, 155K)

How about you take pride in your own country rather than every caucasoid culture in the world? You're probably a mutt lmao

>Yes, I'm speaking english because that is the only language most dumb anglos can understand.
>dumb anglos
Dude, cool it with the racism, ok? You can do better.

When somebody looks to a european looking person they don't think of america, you fucking sperg. Its the europeans who they like. There are blonde spics, but nobody thinks of their country. They think of Europe. Continent of white looking people.
Also, it's no about the land you are standing on, but your fucked up anglo culture mixed with the american shit that makes americans annoying. You don't get hated for the land. You get hated for how the people in that land is raised.
Also2, learn languages brainlet. US has literally zero remarkable cultural aspects. Its not about domination, but the nice things that a country can provide to the world.
And funny thing is that latinamericans are flooding US for the same reason the mutts ancestors arrived to this continent: they were poor as fuck useless faggots who wanted easy money. European looking people on america descend from the lowest kind of people Europe had, and for some reason mutts are proud of it.

Because I resent a lot about my country and as a caucasoid I also have claim to pride towards other caucasoid cultures, as regardless of what nation I am in we share blood.

>You're probably a mutt lmao
I'm about as much of a mutt as Clint Eastwood is: a mix of different white bloodlines. White is white. No one would ever confuse me for someone of another race.

Attached: 1.png (1314x122, 26K)

I KNOW THE MEN WHO TOOK YOUR DIGNITY

THEY ARE THE SAME VESTED INTERESTS WHO TOOK YOUR MONEY

Attached: I KNOW.png (673x563, 628K)

>When somebody looks to a european looking person they don't think of america, you fucking sperg.
Yes they do, depending on who you're asking. If they're asking some purist like yourself, maybe not. Either way though, white Americans are universally recognized to have European heritage, because those are the simple facts.

>Its the europeans who they like.
Plenty also like Americans, as I've demonstrated.

>There are blonde spics, but nobody thinks of their country.
They might, considering white hispanics also exist.

>They think of Europe. Continent of white looking people.
Or European colonies, like America.

>Also, it's no about the land you are standing on, but your fucked up anglo culture mixed with the american shit that makes americans annoying.
It sounds like you, as an individual, hate Americans as a whole, though. You're assuming we're all part of this culture you hate so much just because of the land we're born on. Sorry, but that's irrational.
I'm a white nationalist and I don't hate any groups of people. Initially I thought you may have been simply blissfully ignorant, but I'm sorry to say that it seems like you've got some real unresolved problems that you have to deal with.

>Also2, learn languages brainlet.
Why? Everywhere I've gone, people speak English. It's one of the perks of living in the most important nation in the world.

>US has literally zero remarkable cultural aspects.
Says the person speaking in English, using a computer and wearing American designed clothes. Big kek.

>Its not about domination, but the nice things that a country can provide to the world.
Refer to the above reply. Lol.

Attached: 67241810_2652030284810216_3116868512715374592_n.png (680x672, 665K)

>And funny thing is that latinamericans are flooding US for the same reason the mutts ancestors arrived to this continent: they were poor as fuck useless faggots who wanted easy money.
Sounds like they were intelligent for doing so. Work smart, not hard.

>European looking people on america descend from the lowest kind of people Europe had, and for some reason mutts are proud of it.
That's your subjective distinction, and there were plenty of well to do protestants that left for the colonies to build a better life for themselves that succeeded. Good to see your European classism shining through, though.

Attached: 1566387928600.jpg (504x603, 40K)

Are you actually worried about this zog flick? It's gonna tank when it comes out I guarantee. Politics aside, I think it just looks too deranged for a popular audience.

t. worthless mutt with no cultural homogeneity

All you can do is LARP.

Cry all you want. I have claim to European culture by right of my heritage.

Oh don't get me wrong, I think cultural ethnostates should exist, especially in Europe, though I think people who tend to take that stance are too quick to fly into historical blindness at the expense of us who want it.

>I also have claim to pride towards other caucasoid cultures, as regardless of what nation I am in we share blood.
I'm pretty sure Jow Forums would mock you for thinking this

That's the thing, user. I disagree with Jow Forums on some things. Jow Forums isn't he monolythic hivemind you think it is.

Aren't white men still one of (if not the most) the most wealthy, well-employed and well-educated demographics there are in the US, and most likely most of the Europe as well?

Possibly Asian-Americans may be more wealthy

user is angry at the rich for creating a system which pits him against blacks, latinos, etc and tells him it's their fault the economy is shitty, divorce is encouraged, etc

Wealthy people of your own race aren't complaining about being "cucked" because they're buying child sex slaves and getting away with it

Okay thats count it, one person in this thread who has at least a basic respectable grasp on the topic

You just copied this from the comments dont think it wouldnt go unnoticed cringe

>user is angry at the rich
No, he isn't. He's angry at the people who are suffering right along with him, but sees them as the enemy because they look different.