What do normies even do all day?

Outside of partying what do they even do? What do they talk about? I just can't engage in a conversation with them, it's like we're from two different planets.

Attached: 1551037907227.png (825x817, 745K)

He's not even ugly, just a shitty haircut

That guy is not even unattractive, WTF? He's probably like somewhere in the B grade by looks alone. Who makes these onion articles?

When are they going to do the "Used up roastie not fooling anyone by wearing a pound of makeup and squeezing her jelly rolls with spanx."

Why is our society so evil to men?

Attached: beth-2.jpg (400x600, 51K)

It's hard to say. Normies are awful skittish and will evade most attempts to delve into meta-circumstances. I think much of it is working, relationships, and posting on social media.

Most normies belong to a larger group, so their relationships are lateral rather than linear. Their social activities take place with the aim of pleasing the wider group, not necessarily operating by the sincere dialectical communication of the lone autist.

Thus normies are not truth seekers or interested in the truth.

>Outside of partying what do they even do? What do they talk about? I just can't engage in a conversation with them, it's like we're from two different planets.
Just be a good listener. Ask questions pretend like you're really interested in whatever they're talking about.

Women consider 80% of men ugly. There's nothing wrong with that guy's face, but he's not conventionally handsome, so he might as well be a goblin as far as roasties are concerned.

>meet cute normie girl
>imagine going out every day with frienda and partying and having a happy life
>turns out she barely goes out and when she does its with her girl friends to a restaurant or to their house
>on weekdays bitch stays in her room all day browsing the internet and watching make up tutorials

Attached: 2EF4901C-CA01-44EA-99E6-575BDC986961.jpg (880x640, 58K)

they just have sex bro

>Women consider 80% of men ugly. There's nothing wrong with that guy's face, but he's not conventionally handsome, so he might as well be a goblin as far as roasties are concerned.
I'd say he's slightly above average. Which makes sense because he's a model off some stock photo site likely. I guess they can't pull a photo of a real uggo and use that headline because that would be just cruel. But this meme that average and slightly above average looking dudes are unattractive is retarded.

>on weekdays bitch stays in her room all day browsing the internet and watching make up tutorials
You almost had me saying: "She's perfect for you robot! Go get it!"

Nah that bitch is retarded. It shouldn't take years of study to figure out how to apply makeup.

>But this meme that average and slightly above average looking dudes are unattractive is retarded.
It's not a meme; foids unironically think this way.

Attached: uAOsyLn.gif (761x915, 71K)

they don't do anything, they are wagies stuck in cagie. around 12 hours of their daily lives is spent on work, commuting and eating etc.
when they get home they usually watch some normieshit on goyflix and then go to bed.
i am a rich neet (not sure that even counts as a neet but whatever) and i do nothing all day but do shit i enjoy, paint, make music and play vidya and the days are still way too short.
i can't imagine being a wagie and i can't imagine how being a slave is a bearable existence for so many people.

Attached: clown world.jpg (685x684, 76K)

Every single normie I know spends all of their free time on their phone, in front of their TV, and playing video games. They're not any different than robots except they do this shit with friends *sometimes* and go out partying once in awhile. They call you a loser for doing the same things, it's absurd really.
This guy also gets it. "Normies" aren't some magical 4D beings that are better than you.

Watch tv shows/films.
Look at social media, particularly instagram.
Maybe sports/gym.
Limited YouTube.
Talk about work/colleagues/friends.
Talk about holidays/animals.

i don't know any normies, desu. all the people i know you will find in their house on their PC or console or just in their house.

they do artistic things, CGI, 3Dmax, photoshop, Creation Kit, etc.

i consider most "normies" as just vapid consumers who don't creatively produce anything.

>What do normies even do all day?
Normie here, can answer.
During the day we work at our jobs.

A typical normie day goes something like this:

6:00 am: Wake up, go for an early morning run
7:30 am: Get showered, have breakfast
8:00 am: Leave the house for work
5:00 pm: Leave work
6:00 pm: Arrive home, have dinner
7:30 pm: Go out with wife to local bar to enjoy a few drinks with friends
10:00 pm: Come back home, have a quick fuck, and go to bed

You a liar.

Because all men should turn gay. You are attracted to the man based on your post, and the two of you will be much happier together. Fuck society.

Sorry you feel that way, friend.

I'm just a tourist, here. Most threads have nothing to do with me, but I could offer some input in this one.

I have sex with bottombois on Grindr once a week sometimes twice, you could do this too or get TOPPED

You are not from different planets you are just lazy. Social skills need to be developed over time

You go to the bar everyday? Your typical day involves Jow Forums or this is a one off?

everyone has social skills, unless they never ever went to school. shut the fuck up already.

>You go to the bar everyday? Your typical day involves Jow Forums or this is a one off?
lolno, I'd be an alcoholic if that were the case.
But that's an example. Sometimes it's a restaurant, sometimes we go over a friend's house or we invite friends over to ours. Sometimes we stay in and enjoy an evening to ourselves.

I'm on Jow Forums fairly regularly, I'd say. Maybe two or three times a week, usually mornings on the weekends.

If you say so. OP has trouble in conversations with people. There is a very simple solution but he will never figure it out if he is lazy