Ok guess holy fuck I need some serious advice or I will fuck my life up

Ok guess holy fuck I need some serious advice or I will fuck my life up

>Be fat 20yr Virgin
>Started working in the company my dad works in
>The whole job is just putting books in a package and going to the next package and put other books innit
>Boring as fuck
>But on my third day this beautiful muslim girl started working in the hall I work in
> Holy fuck even tough she wears a Hijab she's fucking beautiful
> And the Ass
>Holy fuck her ass is the most perfect shit I've ever seen
> Im not a shut in Virgin and not social retarded so I made the first move
>Forgot mentioning that my dad is black but im white due to the arian DNA of my mom but still got the black coolness which helped me getting regular conversations with her
>Im also a chronic liar so I made up a drug addiction backstory so she will feel proud of me for what I am now and what I overcame
>Shit actually works lmao
>we exchanged numbers and she told me her backstory about how her father abused her and her mom
>her dad was also a manlet so she has a deep hatred for them
>6'3 so im good
>So we went Shopping once and had a really good time
>Lifes finally kinda better
>But she also starts calling me babe even tough we've know us for 1 and a half months, went out once and just talk and hug with each other
>Never had a relationship with a girl so just accept it as her being nice
>But for two days now shes just talking about how great Islam is and how its life changing
>Oh fuck she said she never had a boyfriend but got many guy friends who are interested in her but they are just after Sex and "I'm different"
>Also told me she would finally be happy when she has a muslim husband and said it with a glance that made me hard as fuck

Alright she wants to convert me to Islam and marry me but im Agnostic and just cant live the muslim life style and do the prayers n shit.
But shes also beautiful, has the Body of a goddess and is interested in me, the 6'3 fat Virgin with huge man boobs.
So what do?

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x224, 6K)

just fucking die t b h you absolute disgusting parasites

Attached: 242354788.png (1200x885, 480K)

Tell her you ain't gonna change your life and convert to some shitty, braindead religion just because she asks you to. You are who you are, and if she loves you she'll accept that. Hope it works out for you, user.

>she wants to convert me to Islam
>Islam
no user
you may be half shitskin but its never worth it ask her to convert to convert to Christianity (just to be sure you may not believe in god in the bible but trust me on this one)
if you start with this you can say goodbye to half of your belongings and by to the future kids
thats what women do, check how strong your will is and then break it
tldr. tell her to convert to Christianity or gtfo

What country are you from OP?

You don't need any help because you are not retarded. Obviously do not 'convert' to Islam.

Just fuck her op.
Just lie about converting then fuck the shit out of her.
Once you are married it is harder for her to leave. Get a prenup

>Alright she wants to convert me to Islam
Just tell her the truth

That region is a lie and she should denounce Islam and run away with you

Be Muslim, user you're about to make it. She genuinely has feelings for you, don't regret this.

If she wants you badly enough you don't have to convert. She should be the one matching you, not the other way around.

>on my third day this beautiful girl found out I'm the owner's son

>she wants to convert me to Islam

Something tells me some kaboom-kaboom will ensue. Then she will go for next kamikaze self-bombing fattie.

i was with you until
>forgot mentioning my dad was black
>still go the black coolness

fuck you nigger. white people can be cool and slick to. go fuck yourself.

>converting for pussy

How fucking cucked can you be?

>>>Forgot mentioning that my dad is black but im white due
*ahem* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH NO NO NO HEHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAOHOEHAOHEHohehaheoHhdhahhAHRHAHAHEHHA

>>Oh fuck she said she never had a boyfriend but got many guy friends who are interested in her but they are just after Sex and "I'm different"
yeah sure bro. just so you know, anal is not haram. she probably took it from the back many times by Mahmoud, Fahat and Ali

also another proof that tall white fags can't be incel. OUT OUT OUT

DO NOT FUCKING CONVERT U DISGUSTING SIMP!!!!!!!!
if she really liked you she wouldnt need u to convert seems like its in her malicious ISLAMIC BLOOD, to convert any person she can see so islam will take over the world... do us a favour dont let islam spread further
if she legit doesn't want to date you anymore because ur not Muslim with her
just fucking dump her, legit there are plenty of big ass fish in the sea

Attached: quitsimpin.jpg (322x368, 48K)

>I need some serious advice
Have you tried fucking off to Jow Forums?

>a "gorgeous" traditional Muslim girl wants you to convert to Islam so that she'll be with you

If you convert, you don't need to be a devout man. You could just become a nominal Muslim and do the religious shit she wants you to do without actually believing in any of it. If I were you I would just tell her that you'll consider converting and ask why she wants YOU specifically to convert. Is this girl basically saying "I'll marry you if you convert to Islam"? If so, shes a traditional Muslim girl and probably a virgin who's not naturally promiscuous, something that's rare as hell in western women. If this were the case, I'd say it seems like this would be a good choice. If you're looking for a wife/family then this could be a good thing for you. However you opened this whole relationship with a lie about being a drug addict so you might be fucked because of that. This is an interesting situation you've got yourself in. Give us some more info, OP.

Its really not that outlandish for people to convert for the sake of marriage, it happens all the time. Converting to Islam (a religion where men have LOADS of power over the women in their family) isn't really that bad. If it leads to a good relationship where hes not a castrated bitch (like in most western relationships) then I see this as a good decision. I might even consider doing something like this if the opportunity presented itself, despite being raised Catholic and now not believing in God.

Attached: Ludwig_Deutsch_-_The_Sahleb_Vendor_Cairo,_1886.jpg (817x1000, 169K)

Islamist spotted
prepare to engage

Attached: 1567539447177.png (446x373, 42K)

Do this. Don't change for her. This probably feels like your once chance at happiness and you don't want to fuck it up, but converting is a big deal. Don't do it, especially just for her.

what is her ethnicity

blwer

Dude this isn't like converting from Catholic to Eastern Orthodox to bang some Russian chick.

Islamic law condemns apostates to FUCKING DEATH. If you "pretend-convert" and then try to live your regular life the way you always did, other Muslims in your community will notice. Once they decide you're an apostate, someone is going to put you in a fucking coffin.

once u convert its hell
even worse is if u revert, people who change faith from islam are given the death penalty in most islamic countries, if not you will be severely beaten and harassed

I was going say Larp but this happened to me but you're a massive simp so was I tho but i dumbed that immature low IQ Bangladeshi subhuman lmao

>m also a chronic liar

stopped reading here, at this exact moment, originally

I actually did recover from heroin addiction. Can you tell me how you spun it to sound good? I can't talk to normies about it because they just get freaked out

Do it then beat her to hell with a rod after fucking her and tell her she caused this with her religion of peace

>>Forgot mentioning that my dad is black but im white due to the arian DNA of my mom but still got the black coolness which helped me getting regular conversations with her
>>Im also a chronic liar so I made up a drug addiction backstory so she will feel proud of me for what I am now and what I overcame
This is fucking retarded.
If you were so "smooth" due to your "blackness" maybe you wouldn't need to lie to a girl to get her attention.

ez mode:
pretend to convert, do what she wants, go muslim the same way ali / malcolm x did (black power focus), if you have to at all, bang her in the interim, break up with her when it gets too silly.

women do it for rich jews all the time
men do it for catholic women all the time

>Islamist spotted
Ishnu alah, you got me :^)

Imagine thinking every Muslim (especially in America where OP is probably from) abides by Shariah Law to the letter. Imagine thinking there is only one way to practice and interpret Islam (and other religions for that matter). Imagine ACTUALLY thinking that moderate Muslims simply don't exist. Just imagine. I'm cringing.

Real and true. Converting to your spouses religion is not a new or uncommon occurrence.

Attached: Dungans and Kashgar Chinese.jpg (1405x1013, 159K)

Lol, hope you like getting that ass perky five times a day for Allah Chadrone.