Anyone else don't care about the whole Discord trap/tranny psych-op...

Anyone else don't care about the whole Discord trap/tranny psych-op? If you're going to allow yourself get "brainwashed" by seeing 100s of these threads everyday and be "threatened" to have your nudes leaked to your family members, then you're retarded and weak. Literally natural selection.

Attached: 1540998706119.jpg (356x437, 18K)

Its actually nice to know that ugly awkward guys can just become girls and have a nice life. Only the best men are going to have kids or cute wives, but that doesnt mean white guys cant have fun too

Just because you'd be dumb to fall for it doesn't make it right
What about the underage kids who stumble onto these sort of servers?

Kill yourself tranny psyop nigger

Your anger only makes my cock harder and argument stronger

Is it actually a psyop, or is that just a meme? I just joined one of the discords that was posted earlier today to see what it was all about.

Based. Stupid gullible fucks deserve to fucking die.

Gay nigger.

Your a fool

Just go on Grindr and suck a dick already, you do care or you wouldn't have made this thread

Your world inexperience makes your argument weak.

Your putting forth an absolute standard.
You need to pull your head out of your ass and look around.

I think it's great it helps robots have a second chance at life or at least able to enjoy it

Who cares the more robots that transition means more boipussy for us

This. I really dont care about them, if they want to make an ass of themselves and it makes them happy, idc.

I know you need to cope right now because you are single but it will be okay. My arguments are based and theres nothing you can do to deny that. Natural selection is real, and embracing your feminine side is a legit way to accept your failure as a man and start a new life

Tranny Scum is desperate for the relief of female existence. To live with the pain of life is the greatest and most beautiful honour.

Luls. Being single is ok. Your not a failure.

There are plenty of butt ugly dumb fucks that are breeding and adding people into the world.

Your narrative isn't true. Someone told you a blue pen was red and you accepted it to be true.

>talks about pens
2retard4me but those ugly dumb fucks who have family values are still the best people

Nerp. If your gay that's ok, just none of this nonsense about failing as a man and blah blah....

You are the single depressed one so dont go down that road kek

Your this as your pushing it.

Me I'm fine. It blows your mind that a man can be single and not be angry, blames women thus becomes one. (Not saying you blame women)

>for now it's ok to be shy and awkward
Which it always was. So you like guys or not? Cause that's fine.

You word salad and backtracking has no effect.

So it's a draw

If this was natural selection, you'd be having your brains smashed against the fucking concrete for this garbage. Leave robots the fuck alone and stop trying to ruin their lives. Atop trying to entice children into this shit as well, you faggots.

It really is natural selection. Have sex

I don't care about it because I avoid it, I unintentionally got involved with someone else who was deeply into it though. Just refuse to contact anyone from here and you won't get into it

Based, it's kinda hot that mentally ill numales that couldn't get a GF and decided to mutilate their bodies manage to somehow manipulate other numales into doing it aswell. Simple natural selection, NOTHING lost.

I am literally female so no. I don't care. I just think it's weird.

what about my a fool?