What does Jow Forums think of black girls? Would you date a black girl if she came on to you?

What does Jow Forums think of black girls? Would you date a black girl if she came on to you?

Attached: 67475DDA-60A2-4B01-9647-3D1570102D49.jpg (349x222, 77K)

If she was pretty and had her hair in braids yeah. I do not like afros or wigs.

i mean if she would be cute why not

I thought I had hit it off with a qt black girl, so I asked her out and we exchanged numbers. She didn't reply to my text, so obviously we did not hit it off.

Apparently a qt black girl liked me. I ended up holding onto her ass for like 2 minutes when I was drunk. She never spoke to me again. I kind of just assumed it was ok cause she was black. I'm a a terrible sperg

Yeah. So long as she's cute I don't care if she's black, white or asian. I'd never fuck a muslim or a poo tho.

I think hotness can exist across all ethnicities and cultures. Naomi Scott is Indian or Pakistani or something.

Attached: naomi%20scott%20aladdin%20charlies%20angels[1].jpg (1800x1012, 113K)

Hardcore coping by Pooja here

No. I've been approached by them before and turned them all down because I find black girls fucking disgusting.

They're chill and friendly. Currently dating one who came onto me and did all the work since I was a robot before.

It all depends on personality. I dont like ghetto girls.

>no black wife who ages gracefully

Attached: 1569157409213.jpg (1050x2120, 154K)

I think black girls are really attractive, but they all smell weird.

of course. as long as she wasn't ghetto trash. I don't even fuck with white girls that act like niggers.

to be honest though, I don't think i'd have children with a black woman. not even really out of hatred or racism. I'd just prefer to have children with a white woman. I wouldn't be offended if a black woman said the same to me about wanting kids with a black guy. There's no problem with wanting your kids to be a certain way.

What makes you think they would come onto you whiteboi? Lmao

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body His body is large His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out He is muscular as a result of his high levels of testosterone This gives him the appearance of health and strength He is then covered by his dark skin This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa made to withstand such an extreme condition It also has a psychological effect on the observer The dark skin reminds us of our dark deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past

The BLACK mans demeanor is one of alphaness He is dominant assertive, and can be explosively aggressive His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid cowardly races of man aka white dogs

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis The BLACK penis is largest of all the races As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina Its length ensures that when it ejaculates the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates

In total the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed When he fucks he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity

>Would you date a black girl if she came on to you?
If she's smart and not fat, then yes, of course
t. lonely wh*te dude

Attached: :).jpg (1200x1922, 165K)

What movie is OP's pic from?

>any girl ever
>coming onto me

Attached: 1428885153673.png (750x743, 7K)

My dream is to marry a country southerner negress

Nah, I'm against race mixing but I'd fuck one if I had a chance

That would unironically be my exact preference and I entered this thread in the vain hope of meeting one

>tfw no qt black gf that's into raceplay and calls me "massa" during sex while I hurl racial epithets at her

This, they all smell like shit or coco butter. Greasy disgusting apes that will chimp out over the dumbest things.

If I could choose any gf I wanted I'd choose a black girl with a calm demeanor, a soothing voice and a slim figure. To me those personality traits and physical characteristics are ideal, beyond that it doesn't really matter what she's into because common interests won't really get you anywhere in a relationship. Of course ideally I'd wish for an objectively pretty one but I know that's not how real life works, and if I like her as a person I'll find her pretty anyway.

Same, but not too fussed about the slim figure. Face and personality are most important, and slim girls have less enunciated secondary sexual characteristics.

I think it would depend. That being said, I have no interest or intention to racemix, but as long as we're not having kids then I'm fine with dating a woman of another race.
Same standards as always apply though, so most women these days will just fail anyways.

This thread is about black women user, but you can still find the chocolate man you desire on /lgbt/

Well that's just my ideal, if god or whoever let me wish for one. I find myself more drawn to girls who are slim and frail than ones who ooze sexuality. of course I'd still pound that black pussy on the daily and also put my thumb in her butthole, but in general when we're hanging out I'm much more attracted to less sexual girls if that makes any sense

Yea, you're thinking of a wife, not a sex object.

Well yeah of course. Wouldn't you marry your ideal girl?

I have jungle fever and would worship a black queen. I would make her the happiest girl in the world.

Maybe if we actually got along and she was cute, but black chicks definitely have the worst cute/ugly ratio out of all the big races

something about black skin is alluring

Attached: 1532568545612.jpg (750x1000, 86K)

>they're just chill and friendly
maybe you got some weird one but most of them are literally the opposite.

Yeah but what would a black girl want with a 5'6,250lb mentally abusive white guy with mommy and daddy issues?

But I'm 200lbs and 5'11 and the only mental issue I have is ADD.

What does that mean? Nothing of what you said has any relation to what i said at all.

If I found her attractive then yes .

I'd date a popsicle stick at this point in my life.

Do you have the mental fortitude to not eat your popsicle girlfriend?

Might die from eating wood that splinters. So no. I would not eat a popsicle stick.

White guys will use you to satisfy their curiosity or fetish. But they cannot love you, nor do they want to have kids by these women. Black fembots should steer clear.

I second this
t. black femanon

>What does Jow Forums think of black girls?
no
>Would you date a black girl if she came on to you?
no