This spic ruined my chances with her. I had everything planned out: where I would ask her out, what I would say...

This spic ruined my chances with her. I had everything planned out: where I would ask her out, what I would say, what I would wear. Then he came along and fucked it all up. The worst part is I fucking mog him to oblivion.

I'm a tall Aryan (not Anglo) male who is legitimately attractive. I'm Jow Forums and have lifted for 4 fucking years. What the fuck does he have? He's a retarded spic. I took fucking speech classes and fashionmaxxed my closet. It was all for nothing.

White women are fucked in the head. The West is lost.

Attached: fuck spics.png (623x636, 625K)

tfw its all lost

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 8.14.15 PM.png (758x776, 939K)

Tiny man with no spine cucked by boi with more backbone than a boneyard boning OP's gal hard, the tard scarred for life Manuel fucking his wife.

I couldn't understand a word you said, faggot

eyes filled with despair and anguish

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 8.20.54 PM.png (454x102, 77K)

>I had everything planned out: where I would ask her out, what I would say, what I would wear.
If you had to plan all that out she wouldn't like you anyway because you're a sperg.

What the fuck is wrong with being organized you faggot?

The reason most of you are in the position you are is because you fail to plan ahead in your lives and procrastinate playing dumbass video games or being here all day.

I had multiple scenarios set up with her

Well hello there fine lady

Attached: 1568933504959-1.jpg (203x45, 3K)

I know this is bait and copypasta but I look like that bitch. Be my Aryan bf NOW.

There's nothing wrong with being organized. What you just described is having autism. Again, nothing necessarily wrong with that, but women don't usually find it attractive. Just saying.

Attached: 1420350556583.jpg (320x353, 37K)

Bullshit, do you live in Austin?

No unfortunately. But thats why planes exist.

Post a picture with your face covered

This is bait right? If you have a discord and can prove you are Aryan I will be happy to talk to you and show myself.

Looks like she dodged a bullet.

Someone put the "If only you knew how bad things really are" text in there, i'm on my phone.

This girl fucks hispanic guys, I saw her making out with one at a party

No point if you're not in Texas, doubt you look like her anyway desu

ok but did you grow a mustache? maybe she really digs mustaches. try growing one.

Attached: db8.jpg (475x482, 32K)

Are you the guy that posted this on the advice board a month ago? Bro get over it, it's sad and pathetic.

>btw i am blonde
according to your post and taste in women you're either insecure or mentally ill.

I'm 26, ugly as sin, 6'7' (six foot fucking seven)', fat as fuck, hairy, wear white t-shirts and basketball shorts, thick new england accent, well-mannered, shitty car, play football, etc. My fists are like rotisserie chickens, and I have a long fat girthy dick.
Broads can't get enough of me. i'm confident as fuck and i lost my virginity at age 12. I mog merely by existing.

I'm starting to think women can spot a great fuck telepathically or some shit. Look at those squinty eyes.
She knows you hate that she's fucking him. Just gorgeous I'd split her in half.

Get over your oneitis and find a better one.

what does the spic to for a living?
sure we get it he is fucking her.
what is his status, men don't get value/status by who they fuck, but by who they are.do.

so my aryan friend was does the spic do for a living?

>this fucking thread again
Go fuck yourself, faggot.

>claims to be chad
>bitches out
perhaps there are things about yourself you are blind to that made it so you cant get the girl?

Describe yourself the, are you overweight?

>i'm tall
hahahaha. i love it when manlets btfo you faggots.

you again?

she didn't pick you because you're an asshole, obviously

That was a different user, I am the femanon from before. I am not overweight, have dark hair and eyes and I also have a thing for Southern accents. You should use me to get back at the dumb bitch you are obsessing over.

im certainly not somebody who immediately jumps to other peoples flaws instead of even considering that there could be something wrong with me, thats for sure

What state are you in femanon? Seems like you want a relationship badly desu

come Aryan chad, what does the spic do for a living? if you wana beat yourself up beat yourself up because he has a higher status than you, because he has better prospects than you, not because of some dumb fucking cunt, there are millions of those out there.

I know this girl, don't believe her

She fucked pic related

Attached: 1566708047301.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Sounds like while you were daydreaming about the color of the napkins at your wedding, he went and asked her out. Let that be a lesson for you.

God I wish I was him. I'd love and cherish a white gf so much and bring her roses just because, cook mexican dishes for her with lots of love, take her out dancing or for romantic walks or something, teach her spanish and other things. You guys are dumb for hating on white girls. They are lovely, kind and beautiful.

OH NO NO NO
ROASTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

I wanna get fucked by an Aryan Chad.

>>this fucking thread again
>Go fuck yourself, faggot.
no

....her? big yikes

What about by a mexican manlet like the one in OPs pic who probably has a bigger dick

She's cute and they look good together. I bet they'll have beautiful children.

AII me right here fyi btw

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 11.19.10 PM.png (1130x1116, 1.47M)

nuh uh, I made this post

It's simple.
While you sat at home thinking about making a move, he actually did it.
The fact that you had "multiple scenarios planned out" tells us everything we need to know about you op. I hope you learn something from this.

>lt's simple.
We kill the batman

Attached: 1569033114868.jpg (479x506, 71K)

>While you sat at home thinking about making a move, he actually did it.
guess he wasn't such a homo after all if he made the first move kek.

Glad she found someone to love and who loves her back.

tired of this shit.

honkled

He doesn't post on Jow Forums. While you do.

What am I missing? She looks like the typical trailer bunny.

Isn't this just copypasta at this point?

Ok phonefag

Attached: request.png (757x776, 1.13M)

I'll fug you.

No because he changes it up all the time. It's literally the same cuck making the same threads for about 4 years.

you are racist and vapid as shit, that's why she didn't like you.

women dont care if you're racist as long as you're hot

At least it wasn't a stupid nigger

Also, this person is a cuck

Get over her. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Based Pablo cucking the betas.

Post the screencap already.

Attached: 1557465639013.jpg (357x379, 38K)

based post the motherfucking screencap already poster

based based poster replying to based screencap poster

Attached: basedluis.png (719x714, 301K)

Based Luis driving schizo user into a fit of rage for years

Just stop with this copypasta you dumb fuck, move on with your pathetic life you piece of shit kys

This isn't copy pasta retard

You sound so sweet. I hope you find a qt soon

This spic really broke that faggots mind didn't he?

Damn

You're just mad that you can't pull off a sweet moustache

he keeps making threads about how the spic stole her from him, the guys mental hes been posting threads for like a year or two now

Funny how you're talking to him like you know what's up. You failed. That's a testament to your way not working.

One factor you've neglected is personality. People are attracted to good natured people, not racists who pull this weird crap.You come off to me as selfish, bitter, racist, entitled, and negative. Who would want to be with a person like that? If you want to get girls then you have to be selfless and genuinely good natured. And by that I don't mean a "nice guy".

Ask yourself, what does he have that you don't? And don't be biased. Pretend he's white if you have to. Just focus on character and think about what he has that drew her to him.

Attached: 290a4e8efd38f3bd9329a9fcaa857213.jpg (397x569, 23K)