Why?
Why do you choose to live like this?
What brought you here?
Was it your parents?
Was it bullying?
Was it your lack of friends?
Was it just you?
What do you live for?

Attached: 1411-18185-18810.jpg (572x772, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUs6NDsMWVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you are here, you already know the answer op.

I used to live because I thought I'd be able to find someone I could relate to. Someone I could care for and they'd care for me.
I still secretly wish that I had something like that, but I realize now that I'm broken and unlovable.
I don't know what broke me, but I just know that in a broken toy, and that its better that I'm discarded.

Was it your parents?
Was it bullying?
Was it your lack of friends?
Was it just you?
All of it
What do you live for?
I still hope I can reach the sky despite the fact I never will.

Attached: tumblr_odkgeweh5I1ulplujo1_640.jpg (576x432, 22K)

I really don't. I wonder everyday what went wrong, but there is no singular answer.
I had that love and happiness, but it is oh so fragile. Glad she is wreck now, serve the bitch right.
I dreamed of being an astronaut as a kid and I would have done it too if not for my depression. I was a kid genius, at least according to some of my teachers. Lost potential.Sorry for the blog, lets waste away together user.

talent under 10 years old is not necessarily indicative of potential as an adult. Talent at 15 years old is much more indicative. A child with an IQ of an adult is a genius, but they may not get any smarter.

>I dreamed of being an astronaut as a kid and I would have done it too if not for my depression. I was a kid genius, at least according to some of my teachers. Lost potential.
Same, adults always admired my smarts but turned out it was just the cutesy stuff ppl say to kids. Now living in a world of lies is the burden I shall carry until my grave. I just wish I could look at the sky forever.
> lets waste away together user.
Sorry user, I wish I could but I am not the type who can do that.

Attached: akira-sakura-23496.jpg (284x440, 28K)

Greentexts are the only thing that bring hope to my life, the hope of having an interesting life.

It's ok, go on with your life man, you can make it.
Ill waste away for us both.

Greentexts are the only thing that bring hope to my life, the hope of having an interesting life.
So, I'm a living meme at this point.

Am i banned from the boogaloo?

I guess there's a lot we don't know about each other

I have schizophrenia and it robbed a lot from me in life. I was here before then, but this wasnt a sad place it was a happy place.

Im actually pretty happy in life though. I go to college for computer science and work a sweet job. I want to get a masters in artificial intelligence and automatic systems, and im looking forward to someday getting married and having kids. Not to mention my parents love me dearly. Life sometimes sucks, but its far from all bad. A big portion is how you look at it. If you give up on life, life will give up on you. Its just like that guy with no legs and arms that has a wife. You can overcome almost anything.

Thank you user. You too, please take care

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Share you fav
Dunno what that is but I guess no
I know that we are both here and suffering. unless you aren't?
Take meds or something? Also good for you I am just a hikkineet haha, you got more going for you than me.

Attached: spgt.jpg (600x800, 156K)

Ive taken meds for years now user, how do else would I function?

Parents made me hate confirmism and wageslavery
Being molested very yound made me a crazed coomer
My middle school bullies are my best friends today and very supportive
I don't know what I live for, I would have lived for an artistic career but I was made to merely seek survival in modern society's standards: get a degree, get a job, get an appartment, pay taxes

I'm starting to think its just me. Just like anyone else I have a million things I could point to that explain why I am the way I am but in the end its still me choosing to make the same decisions over and over.

Fuck you, I won't be psychoanalyzed by some rando on this board.

Ah true, I am just dum
Life has always been about survival, modern life even more so. We are just not meant to be great. Its a sad truth but what can you do at this point other than struggle and become disappointed.
You and me both. I am too comfortable and yet I couldn't be worse off.
I am not analing anything user. I just wonder why are people here so angry, horny and how do they relate to me. That is all. You can ignore this if you dont like but something tell me you want to talk. Either way, your choice.

>I just wonder why are people here so angry, horny and how do they relate to me.
Born like it, no major life-altering event for the majority of us.

I am a complete dysfunctional that can't hold his fucking for more than 2 minutes[

>what do you live for?
i've pretty much given up hope, i only live to see what happens

6 more years of this for me then i go off to lalaland
his what user. I want to know.

>Why are you like this user?
I don't really know. Maybe I don't care anymore.
>Why?
>Why do you choose to live like this?
Do I deserve anything better?
>What brought you here?
Well, when you can't talk with other people and don't want to go outside, you might end up on inageboards.
>Was it your parents?
Well, maybe, but blaming everything on some traumatic experienced is silly. I'm still responsible of my own life.
>Was it bullying?
Not really.
>Was it your lack of friends?
Not really, I had friends, but then things happened and I thought that staying indoors was the best idea.
>Was it just you?
Yeah, I think I might still be the one making decisions.
>What do you live for?
Nothing I guess?
Alternative answer is: For my family.
Suicide would cause too much suffering for them so I guess I can't do that.

Attached: 1569216688587.gif (496x498, 1.36M)

I dunno, I've mostly given up on wondering how I got where I am. I used to wallow in the depression (hell, I still do sometimes) but I know myself well enough to know that there's something keeping me going. And that something is the desire to live long and well enough that I can teach something of value to future generations. Friends are good for you. Romance and relationships are good for you. But I want to learn everything in the world and tell someone about it.
I come here sometimes to experience some sort of virtual company with people more miserable than I. You probably know this already, but if you stay away from this website you will probably be happier in the long run. Read a book nigga. Go for a walk. Give yourself a pat on the head. Give a bum a hamburger or something.

used to be kinda chad, femoid attention and played sports(not really good at them but was fit). Well liked by most in high school, sports folks and alternative groups included. Always felt included and appreciated by teachers and peers for the most part. I decided to go to community college after highschool because okay grades and I wanted to know what I want to do with my life before university. In college, overall social atmosphere of "inclusivity" and acceptance led to alienation by teachers and students cuz white male btfo. For first time find it hard to make new friends and I don't mesh well with them anyway. Classmates and teachers make me sick with their propaganda and complaints. I now only have the small remains of my friends group from high school and my cucked wage slave restaurant job for social interaction. I want gf and to know what I'm doing with my life. I like rk9 because similar isolation and other conflicts among anons

Attached: 1555133617194.png (500x922, 165K)

Some motivation for you lads
youtube.com/watch?v=NUs6NDsMWVI