All these tranny brown guys trying to leach off my white dick

>all these tranny brown guys trying to leach off my white dick

Shoot every spic dead along with the niggers and kikes dead. I hate brown people I want them all to die horrifically like the worthless trannies they are

Attached: Christ.jpg (178x284, 11K)

Moonman Moonman can't you see
Niggers and Spic must hang from trees

As they try to prepare for my death I already prepared the death of every brown subhuman as deadly force is prepared to release death and suffering to these shitskins

There is no more diversity as it is a Zionist scheme to defraud white people as diversity ceasas as brown people are all enemy insurgents that stand to get decapitated.

Don't really care for brown people as they are transgendered.

You know what gets spics upset? When you remind them 6ix9ine is a tranny it gets all those spic tranny faggots upset cause they are reminded that they are subhuman weak trannies that are easy to kill like el chapo that dwarf tranny goblin. I'll shoot every Latino dead.

Don't care to make friends when I have all your forfeited estates.

I feel really bad for you, dude. You're focused on racial superiority because you're just a crazy faggot that hasn't done shit with their life so you focus on something you had no control over. Even if you're just larping you're just so fucking pathetic dude.

>Thinking Jesus was white

The absolute level of irony

Attached: 67573302_2870588469678874_6181134958933835776_n.jpg (960x856, 26K)

As traitors try to warm up to my prospected status as they try to scheme off myself to further defraud myself as I simply don't care for their camaraderie as I'm counting my cash and making temple designs.

No, you don't understand that OP is just telling it like it is. If we are being honest and upfront, then we can agree that whites are incompatible with blacks. That should tell you everything you need to know, blacks and whites hate each other. They cannot peacefully coexist. I am pretty sure that you can put two and two together, you dumb monkey nigger.

Sadly for you I am white as you try to leach off myself.

I have transcended reality now, eat my dick you subhuman nigger monkey.

lol, I'm a white business owner. I'm successful, ergo I don't need to fall back on something stupid like race to try to feel proud of.

You're an immense disappointment to your ancestors. Keep telling yourself you're so superior as you seethe in that double-wide trailer you fucking trash.

You shitskins are trying to the racists as I was never a racist till you worthless subhumans started to say i am getting replaced. You're getting replaced as you won't afford a funeral you subhuman tyranny shit

I somewhat agree but that doesn't change the fact that OP is a mentally ill blasphemous tard that probably has never picked up the Bible in his life
Wish he'd larp as Zeus or some shit instead

You're a worthless tranny shit you stupid tranny nigger as I shoot you dead.

>ESL garbage post
Discarded

>I'm a white business owner.
Who cares. Niggers will storm that place and burn it to the fucking ground. Then the Jews will repo all of your dumb consumerist bullshit cars. The world is tough, everybody is out to get you. But the ONE thing that keeps all of this together is racial unity. Come and fight with the white race and admit that you are a pussy for trying to negotiate with these other races, and just fight against white genocide. The white race is dying and you're a sellout for just collecting FRN's (worthless paper with no gold currency backed behind it since Nixon got rid of it), worthless fucking fiat money to buy bullshit. Fight for the white race, give that money to white organizations, do something, any fucking thing for the white race.

There is no larp as I will kill you subhuman tranny shitskins when I'm fully charged as you should pray to myself that I pass away prior to killing you with my massive white cock as I have to repeat myself that I have a massive white cock cause you tranny insurgents try to defraud myself.

Retard I erased be from my post

As you retards can't compete with myself as you are all the gay retards you try to frame me as

Don't care to make friends. Don't really care to get to know you as you are a holographic projection of a hyper reality you can't see that im privy too and only I have acess too. You're retarded for trying to oppose myself n

As you try to frame my work as yours as you try to psyop my people

Niggers smell like ass, they stink like rotten shrimp spoiled in the sun. They are crazed delusional tranny faggots who try to leech off of white man cock, they are useless dumb creatures. Fuck them and their gangstalking programs.

there is zero reason to show humility or empathy
as those qualities don't matter to these niggers

The idea of society doesn't compute to a niggers worthless mind.

As they verified themselves guilty for removal of my society they tried to destroy

Niggers are incredibly ugly, horrifically genetically destroyed individuals with no beauty. They are worse than gremlins, they are fucking pot belly cockroach goblin demons. Most niggers inbred and molest each other in their families, which is why niggers turn into trannies and try to suck off white men's cock. But you see, niggers are so motherfucking goddamn ugly that nobody wants them. You could almost feel sorry for them, but the nigger is subhuman trash. The dark-skinned nigger is filth that has incomprehensible depravity and degeneracy, complete demonic and satanic perversion and distortion of reality. The scheming nigger tries to use sympathy as a trojan horse to get white men to suck their nigger dingus, but niggers are so motherfucking goddamn stupid that they are bad liars and white people can see through them. Worthless pee-on faggot homosexual niggers, all of them. Dumb, retarded, insane, delusional, crazy, depressive, bipolar shitskin cocksuckers. They are non-descriptive, almost indecipherable in their wickedness and darkness. Niggers are so fucking evil, that I can almost not even find words to describe such villainy and treachery. Fuck niggers, fuck spics, and fuck all non-whites.

Shut up racist bigot, all of this is nonsense and cryptic bullshit. You are one dumb motherfucker, whites and blacks will always get along. When America had a black president, white people clapped. Dumb motherfucker.

You shitskins will cry for mercy and receive death with deadly force

As you try to mask yourselves as right wing to sow discord

>whitoid complaining about trannies
Kek of the day

As I will rip the wiring of every shitskins brain causing them to stroke hemorrhage and have their teeth fall out at once as I'm ready as they get removed from this quantum reality to Hell

>discord
Aw, wittle Nazi fascist got cucked by a black man and now he's angry. So sad... Now he's gonna cry like a wittle baby, should I change your fucking diaper you stupid cunt? Shameless fascist fucks like you need to be brutally beaten into the goddamn ground.

You forfeited your estates trying to defraud myself as I prepare to shoot your family dead

This is what im going to do to every person of color as soon as I power up and use my deadly force

>tfw there will always be more of us and we'll keep breeding while you're shutposting
Lmao at your life

As they cant protect themselves against myself as they are all doomed.

That's where you are gravely miscalculated. Black women aren't bulletproof neither are coalburners

you know hitmen charge less to kill blackmen
the going rate is 10k for a black

As you niggers try to defraud myself to defraud the right I have prepared for you insurgents to die

There is zero rate at survival if your an insurgent as I have you all trapped like the transgenders you gay niggers are

>14 posters
>42 replies
What the fuck, even avatar faggots dont enjoy listening to themselves this much.

Do you think I enjoy this? I would rather spend time with my girlfriends I don't
have the time to fuck hard or even say hi as I want you dead and removed from my countries.

Tranny spic here AMA

Attached: 20190723297760037275033635.jpg (1020x1782, 603K)

Enjoy the ban for racism

You will never be a real woman. End yourself

Attached: 1563711972089.jpg (960x983, 216K)

The wonders of modern science

Attached: 1549393978664.jpg (2710x3008, 1.67M)

I am a real women user!!!

Attached: 201909166535383864239620048.jpg (1080x1663, 1.15M)

Ohhh, nostalgia, it was awesome meme