Why do i prefer fucking myself in the ass vs fucking myself in the pussy what the fuck

why do i prefer fucking myself in the ass vs fucking myself in the pussy what the fuck

Attached: 1566402862208.jpg (1014x1024, 391K)

You will prefer fucking yourself with my dick over both of those

i havent been able to get horny for any real life men ive met in years good luck

Attached: b77ac8b2c2cbcadf109a1cb2c2b9ff517a5033b5e4810bd25d8640766428d669.png (398x397, 135K)

OP is a cute anal slut!
Yay

Because you're a tranny and your vagina isn't real

Dont worry i will make you horny

you wish it was that simple

the F on my birth certificate was the doctors paying respects

Attached: 145754754cfdf5486bf941ac56d48c5a8c1c153db4ea829c4ccbed23e785a47e.png (556x430, 96K)

Okay be my gay gf and I'll peg you in the butt

the 40 percent is waiting for you

Attached: 1567112242157.gif (511x512, 139K)

im literally in the opposite camp tho if i had a dick i would never get rid of it having a dick looks like way more fun >:(

This, obviously. What a stupid question, OP.

nah you guys just wish i was a tranny cause your hentai addicted brains crave trap dick but sorry i dont any for u unless you wanna take my strap :)

I actually kek'd
What's wrong with me

Attached: 1566560766567.jpg (243x250, 5K)

cause you're a homo duh

>laughing at a girl's joke
lmao what a fag

I need to end myself

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

i can make you laugh and give you my medium chance flared strap

>Laughing at a girl's joke
Faggotron 9000

Sorry bro im not gay
Better luck next time

Attached: 1568882669703.jpg (480x480, 32K)

ok even tho im the bitch making the joke this is so fucking funny

>bitch
>making jokes

I guess that's the joke but i'm still not laughing

let me cum in your butt OP

Attached: IMG_20190920_104624933.jpg (1836x3264, 927K)

Be my gf and I'll give you anal sex all day everyday. Bet it'll feel good not having to worry about pregnancy.

No...NO A STACEY LAUGHING AT ME NO NOT AGAIN

Attached: images (32).jpg (218x231, 5K)

i havent made any yet honk honk

draw a :3 on the tip

i never want to have kids of my own anyway i might as well donate my pussy to good will

>i might as well donate my pussy to good will

Ok I smiled

Attached: FeelsBadMan.png (614x590, 182K)

Same here. Although I suppose you can just do a tubal occlusion so it's functional identical and you can enjoy both even if just for variety sake?

i might one day when im older even though i know its a tiny procedure atm im very happy with my implant in my arm its the closest thing to being sterile as a back up in case the pussy ever back on the market

I will rape my love into your asshole OP

thats the spirit champ go big or go home

I wanna fuck you in the ass right now

oh wait nevermind just found out yer a girl

Do you even want to get together with someone though? Aren't you afraid it'll just attract anal fetishists or are you fine with it?

yeah i wanna get married and live in a cool weathered place in Oregon or Washington outside a major city so we can have animals they can be into pussy too but it prob wont make me cum

That sounds nice. As convenient as city life is, it's also highly restrictive. I'm interested in anal sex only because I'm really terrified of getting a girl pregnant and I thought wearing a condom would be very uncomfortable.

you never get to use it tho

i want to live in washington or oregon too, we should talk OP. i'll dilate your butthole

what do you mean? you can do anything with a dick if i had one i wouldnt even care if i was fucking a warmed up melon

with the right methods of prevention pregnancy is none if it ever happened to be i would get an abortion i am not about that pelvic floor collapse that moms get after birth

anal just feels better and more intimate as weird as that sounds

i lived in oregon for a year now and i love it shits dope and sure shove my bad dragons in my ass so i dont have to lol

I think thats the difference between guys and chicks. I feel like chicks would stick anything up there, be it a guitar or cucumber. For a guy its self shameful (for most men) to have a fleshlight and is seen as disgusting. Your hand is best because you can control it.

ngl i cant even get off with my own hands i find it too boring because its my own hands nothing sexy about that you know

>cut

I'm so sorry.

>i dont any for u unless you wanna take my strap
Where do I sign up? Lets buttfuck each other.

meet me in the astral realm and then locate the Globe by the river in the PNW give it a good slap and i will be there

shit wear a sock puppet idk

wear a sock puppet lmao thank you so much shit made me giggle
i like tengas vibrator selection

you're probably RPing but I have unironically felt this for years like... just leave me alone, you have billions other women who are willing

>Oregon
Damn it everyone's in America :( I'd have loved to shove your bad dragon for you

bro people wish this was an RP i swear i am really just like this i am frequently told i am too honest and blunt with people but yeah...im super picky about guys i like all types of girls but guys its ehhhh i only like average (no chads) softies with some kind of emotional/sheltered thing going on like Eddie from IT or most protagonists

like the Elfman said what you see is what you get

>you have billions other women who are willing

no I fucking don't

half the population is women unless you live in China or India there are women out there for you

post butthole
NOT ORIGINAL