what illness do you have?

>that's fucked up so you just
>
>>piss
>>shit
>>vomit
>
>all on the bed and floor?
I do not shit in my room yeti just avoid shitting.
just puke on floor or bed.
I actually cannot beleive how fucked my life is like wtf man, reading this just make me actually laugh.

>what illness do you have?
still getting diagnosed but a bunch man...
I cannot even go outside, I just lay in the dark 24/7

I am starting to lose cope of chatting to people as distraction and also music, anhedonia getting worse.
really just feels like my brain is trying so hard to make me KMS

Attached: 1537762417952.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Mate get to the doctor's, you have absolutely chronic depression. You might actually be better getting in-patient care until you're back on your feel. You deserve better.

oh well I hope you start feeling better cause that's fucked up op

>Mate get to the doctor's, you have absolutely chronic depression.
I refuse meds other than benzos that I need for when I need to go outside.
Doctor has given up on me, they just want me in a ward and on antipsychotics.

I am seeing psychologist but how the fuck do I tell them all this weird shit man..
I need write it out like seriously...and hand to him.
>oh well I hope you start feeling better
thanks user

>back on your feel.
dude I have been nearly like this for 6 years/
im mid 20s man, my issue is I rejected society etc i need to get some $$ ehhh

well then damn maybe you should write about it

do you live with anyone? do your parents know? how do you pay your shit if you don't have a job?
anyways, i hope you feel better soon

>run out of alcohol
>begin smelling burned rubber
>heart starts beating at full throttle
>get extremely nervous
>get a painfully massive erection despite not being horny in the least
>have a seizure
>wake up in a puddle of shit

okay yeah that sounds weird, im not sure what disorder that sounds like

you realize if you don't get a hold of some more alcohol or benzos there's a decent chance you could die

damn that's fucked up man

and then he shat him while not awake thinking of wanting for alcohol

>well then damn maybe you should write about it
im kinda embarrassed and some of it I will probably get in trouble with law or locked away.
I mean I would cut myself for my waifu and shit like even that, how do I explain that and that is not even that fucked.
I cut PEDO into myself just to make sure people would hate me if ever got close to m and im not even a pedo

>do you live with anyone? do your parents know?
I live with my mum, my dad disowned me as kid ehh but my mum just keeps me around as lonely and she does not want me to improve.

I get NEETbux, I need get disabilitybux as well fuck..
my mum just steals my money to gamble anyway.
mums declaring bankruptcy soon and fuck that..i need my room.

how long you been adicted to alcohol

okay so maybe writing it downs not such a good idea

>cut myself for my waifu

damn now this is getting interesting

>okay so maybe writing it downs not such a good idea
ok so should I not tell them so I can get help???
>damn now this is getting interesting
dude I snorted my blood, like cut myself and dry it out and then snort it like wtf who does that.

I feel i need tell my doctors how fucked I really am but you say bad idea?

Attached: powdered blood snort.jpg (1920x2560, 1.21M)

I don't know user that decision is up for you to make

but if you do decide to tell people irl just don't mention scraping pedo into yerself

I have a feeling that if you would tell them half the things you do and not even the worst bits you will get the help you needed. It makes me sad too hear you even want people to hate you and stay away from you. Big chance you won't like your treatment but it will be better for you on the long term. I seriously wish you all the best user

I hope you fucking die, you fucking dumbfuck asshole motherfucker. Fucking die and help this dying planet a little bit. You utter bag of shit. You're less worth than the shit my dog poops out every morning. Die.

Attached: rage.png (400x486, 46K)

what the fuck why you so mad?, give the guy a break

No, he deserves every comment on my post. People like him are hole reason I despise humanity. Fuck you, OP. And fuck you too, faggot.

It's over for you user. Life is shit as fuck.

Attached: 1564185994275.gif (250x250, 458K)

fuck me nigger fuck you faggot kys do it commit the suicide

first time poster here, are you hating on OP because you know its gunjy making the same thread for the 100th time or because you hate useless people like him in general

>you hate useless people like him in general
This. I hate utter failures who do nothing about it. What the fuck is pissing on the floor instead of actually going to the toilet? Are you unironically retarded or what?

Sounds like OP isn't the only one with a problem. Would you like too talk about it, angry user? I also genuinely hope life gets better for you without all this rage.

Threads like this make me feel better about the state of my own room/bed.

At this point, rage is only driving factor in my life. Whenever I wake up, whenever I go to gym, whenever I go to any place, the rage is there. It is like a companion which follows me at every moment and at place I go. I'm quite healthy physically but I'm afraid my mental capabilities will deteriorate while this lasts.

Attached: Canon_Sith_symbol.png (480x480, 41K)

im not even hating on op unless there the same guy

pissing on the floor and puking and shitting the bed is no excuse

What happened that you have too live with it, day in day out? Does even getting tired physically not help at all? Sounds like hell angry user

IM RUNING THRU THESE HOES LIKE IM ALEC MINISSIAN

AH AH AHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I SMOKE ANGEL DUST I DON"T GIVE A FUCK

HOE SUCK MY DICK

HOPPING IN THE WHIP AND IM MOTHERFUCKING CRASHING IT

HOP OVER THE CURB

HOE SUCK MY DICK

I DON"T FEEL NO LOVE BUT I FEEL THE Drugs

DEMON UP INSIDE MY BRAIN MAKE ME EVIL

DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MOTHERFUCKER DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE

DEMON UP INSIDE MY BRAIN IT MAKES ME DO EVIL

ARH ARH ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESEVER!! BANG BANG ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh

What happened that you have too live with it, day in day out?
It really is just by looking at the world and watching its decadence. You a woman with a child, I see a mindless zombie bringing on a new generation of retards waiting to ruin more the planet with their behavior. You see some kids with their phones, I see a bunch of mongrels with little or no interest on sports or any useful or inspiring skill on society. I cannot pinpoint the moment it began, but I can assure you, it was a progression of events that made me this way.

>Does even getting tired physically not help at all? Sounds like hell, angry user.
It is a mental thing, not a physical one. My face is starting to look old, that's the only thing. When I workout, I usually use the buildup rage I have stored, which makes me give it all in one session. I usually train 5-6 days per week so my body is really built. The thing is, when I started the pain of going so many days and not giving my body enough time to recover made me feel a form of pain that, adding the rage I felt, transformed into something new that made me keep going to the gym. Now I just live with my body's pain, I grew used to it desu.

Attached: 1383604215695.jpg (554x527, 57K)

I PISS AND SHIT IN MY BED AND PUKE IN IT TOO AND I BLEED EVERYWHERE AND SHIT AND PUKE AND PISS AND BLEED IN MY BED
GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH IT YOU NORMIE FUCKING NIGGER COCKSUCKER FAGGOT HOMOS?

FUCKING NIGGERS

I SHIT AND PISS AND PUKE AND BLEED MY BED BECASUE IM A REAL MAN UNLIKE YOU NON WORLD HATING FAGGOTS
FUCK FUCK IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW IM IN A RAGE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaahhahahahahh

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I JUST SHIT ON THE FLOOR IM LIKE GG FUCKING ALLEN YOU BASEDBOY FAGGOTS

Don't tease me, you fucking nigger shitbag.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA

I SMOKE ANGEL DUST I DON""T GIVE A FUCK

TIRED OF SPEDING UP

DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

im not teasing you im mad right now

AHAHHHHHHHHHHHH NIGGGERS FUCK NIGGERS HOE SUCK MY DICK!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgq33lP0a0s

for yer listening pleasure

PUT YER BALLS TO THE WALL SO WE CAN SMASH EM WITH A HAMMER

I TELL YOU WHAT YOU GET YOU GET WHAT YOU UFCKING DESERVE BANG BANG AHHH AHHHHH

IM PISTOL WHIPPING EVERYONE THAT DON'T FEEL THIS

put yer balls to the wall
so we can smash em with a hammer!

Is there not any way you can detach from it? I know it's not that easy coz you have to deal with it every day and it's hard too avoid. I'm afraid you kinda have too accept what's going on rn tho and you don't have to be a part of it. I also see humanity as cancer of the world. We are a horrible species in general but by concentrating on my own circle I can detach myself most of the time . It's not the same for us, I feel sadness and not rage therefor I'm not saying that I can truly understand you. Just wondering why it makes you so angry on such a high lvl. What other things do you besides going to the gym?

bumping for epic bed shitting glory

who cares he's a faggot yer a faggot im a fagooot

we all get pissed out in the end just like cheap beer

>I don't know user that decision is up for you to make
this is so hard to decide ehhh they already think im fucked anyway
>what the fuck why you so mad?, give the guy a break
nah he knows who I am I ehh am hated for a reason and honestly wish I had enough suicide fuel to kms
>What the fuck is pissing on the floor instead of actually going to the toilet?
what is mental illness, like fuck man >Threads like this make me feel better about the state of my own room/bed.
i make people feel better also because im such trash like my purpose in life isfor people to feel better about themselves
my bed is full of trash ehh this is old pic but I had rotten meat at one point on my bed lel,

Attached: IMAG0248.jpg (1440x2560, 922K)

I run, I hike, I go to work, I sometimes play vidya (not really that often) and I go to sleep. Sometimes I talk to my parents, sometimes to my butcher and sometimes to my ex-gf. Introverted raging individual. The thing I really enjoy is reading, that's the only thing keeping me from jumping of the balcony.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

make me shut the fuck up faggot

>PUT YER BALLS TO THE WALL SO WE CAN SMASH EM WITH A HAMMERI TELL YOU WHAT YOU GET YOU GET WHAT YOU UFCKING DESERVE BANG BANG

Good too hear something calms your mind. What about writing? It's perfect for expressing introverted stuff. It's better then getting out your anger on someone who also has some issues right? OP has just like you a shadow that influence him in a negative way ig. I hope you will find more peace with yourself and this fucked up world one day.

come on hurry up and post I thought we were sparring here shit eaters

you sound like you should buy a gun or two lmao

>I'm fully aware that i am mentally ill
So you're not mentally ill and are just lazy? Thanks for that information. Your neetbucks are going to be cut off shortly.

You're not alone in this, anonkun

Attached: living_conditions.jpg (1699x476, 191K)

OP, it's not too late. You just need to make some small steps too recovery. It won't be easy but it will be impossible if you don't take any action.

Thank you for caring, user. Take care also.

>tfw have a glock at home
Maybe maybe...

I dont do any of this shit and I'm just lonely and wondering why nobody wanna give me a chance and help make me the opposite of a lonely depressed faggot.

John 14:6 kjv
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The Bible Way to Heaven
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

Get saved user and let Jesus help you.

Attached: 1560346547132.png (908x723, 1.65M)

>OP, it's not too late. You just need to make some small steps too recovery.
what is recovery though?
I rejected society I just want to be able to enjoy something

>Get saved user and let Jesus help you.
dude I triedt hat shit but my dad was religious and ruined it for me

that's fucked mate you need to tell your doctor this.
get better mate

Clean it up you disgusting neet. Fucking hell how the fuck can you live like that

discussed earlier with an user andhe suggested I keep a lot of stuff about me hidden idk what to do.
I do not want to get warded.
i dont know what better is.

>Fucking hell how the fuck can you live like that
idk man, like I laugh at how fucked it is.
I know I should be dead idk why I have not KMS yet I just want to die with a friend

Attached: happy kick feet loli comfy.gif (498x422, 684K)

>how long you been addicted to alcohol
sorry I passed out (big surprise) but I've almost always been drunk for ten years straight

fuck you gunjy. i thought you were cool but you are just an orbiter but with mental illnes.

i only drank till pass out repeat for over a year andi t fucked my memory.
do you spew blood and stuff, your liver must be fucked

>fuck you gunjy. i thought you were cool but you are just an orbiter but with mental illnes.
wait who are you??
I do not understand why you would think that way, perhaps because I mainly connect with females?

I don't spew blood but I haven't had a solid shit in years. It just comes out as black goo that smells like blueberries for some odd reason.