Virginity poll

hello r9k, I am bored and made a poll about virginity, have fun
strawpoll.me/18684263

Attached: fcf205e49a6015a4.jpg (1080x1349, 70K)

i lost mine at 17 and since then have had multiple chances to have sex practically handed to me on a silver platter and i'm only 22

The fact that some people here to claim to be 25+ virgins is either a lie or they are neets that have literally never left their house because in all honesty I feel like you have to TRY to be a virgin at that point

Literally fucking leave then die.

Here are the results for /v/ and Jow Forums

Attached: results.jpg (672x682, 85K)

Fuck you. I don't understand how people stumble upon these opportunities to have sex. Every interaction with women I have is in a work or school setting and talking only revolves around the topic at hand.

ill leave when you leave your house faggot

theres no rule here that says you have to be a smelly virgin to post

I'll be laughing when you die early at 70 with the rest of your kind

One out of three is a non-virgin? I expected the opposite~! OwO

Oh, and by the way, I'm a virgin myself, and I intend to stay that way~! UwU

what is this even supposed to mean dumb virgin

I'm 23 year old, autistic mixed-raced man.
I've left the house more than I ever wanted to and am still virgin

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184K)

All the men that fall in favor with the ultimate basilisk, women, are foolish.

They live a fucked-up life and attract fucked-up people. Die early.

It is your fate.
I will live for 120 years, and you will rot in the ground for 40 years of life.

Alright schizo

Attached: lol.png (270x305, 16K)

>29
>i have not had sex
feelsprettyfuckingbadman

i could easily tell the virgins here what they are doing wrong and what they should be doing but none of them would listen or act on the advice including you

You think I'm lonely?
I'm so intelligent and creative that my life is a paradise.

Loneliness just comes from stress.

I (21M) am a virgin (volcel, wouldn't call myself ugly, just average) and I will probably forever be one because religious stuff

>You think I'm lonely?
>All the men that fall in favor with the ultimate basilisk, women, are foolish.
naw m8 you are perfectly healthy and not a loonie

keep tellin yourself, lmao

You think god made the reproductive organs pleasureable just to challenge you?

Attached: 1568160600644.jpg (1536x2048, 412K)

>I'm so intelligent and creative that my life is a paradise
Someone's been taking Schopenhauer too seriously

wtf no

Not gonna give you a theological answer, but the general call to mankind is "grow and reproduce", while as Our Lord said, "there are those who made themselves eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven", which explicitly implies there are few. Basically monks (because one of the three evangelical counsels is celibacy), but all priests too.

The reproductive organs are a part of ourselves, neither better nor wrong than our ears, and God doesn't play gymkhanas.

How user? Just a lack of social interaction?

The 18-22 range is tricky because you're likely in college. People in college has loose morals, no parental oversight mixed with the impertinence of youth, lots of free time, and plenty of booze and parties. It's definitely the easiest place to fuck, and that's probably why you feel like you'd have to try to be a virgin.

That being said, it's easy enough to stay a virgin if you've got a mix of ugliness and mental issues. Either or could be compensated for, but if you're locked in your room from 5 PM to 8 AM every day because of your crippling insecurities and anxiety, you'd have to be a total Chad to get laid.

>spends all their time on Jow Forums posting shit like 'elliot rogers was right, women are all evil manipulative cunts'

>wonders why they've never had sex

Retards on this website have no self awareness

>Just a lack of social interaction
pretty much
from when i was like 13 to now i spend all my spare time inside on the computer
i also got no social skills, so no chance of getting a girl irl or online

I had a gf and therefore sex... almost ten years ago. I have not had a gf or sex since.

The longer you wait the harder it will be to normalize yourself, but it will always be possible to do so if you try.

Yeah, these people are total degenerate retards. They don't understand why they can't get laid, so they blame external traits like height or dick size or their skin color or something. They create imaginary mental illnesses to justify their poor behavior and refuse to process and work to supersede real ones. They refuse to socialize with girls or think of them as other humans, but will hyperactively lash out against women who don't treat men well.

But they're so dumb they don't realize that just getting your dick wet isn't the end game. The end game is trying to get married to someone you love and can have a happy life with. You spend 60-80% of your life married or widowed after all. The game of hooking up and unserious relationships is for the sub-26's, and the 30's who are still man children. Better to be a virgin till 30 and then marry the girl of your dreams than it is to fuck around forever, assuming you're not some Chad billionaire who can pull 20 year olds until he's so old he can't get an erection.

>But they're so dumb they don't realize that just getting your dick wet isn't the end game. The end game is trying to get married to someone you love and can have a happy life with. You spend 60-80% of your life married or widowed after all. The game of hooking up and unserious relationships is for the sub-26's, and the 30's who are still man children. Better to be a virgin till 30 and then marry the girl of your dreams than it is to fuck around forever, assuming you're not some Chad billionaire who can pull 20 year olds until he's so old he can't get an erection.

the mentality of a beta, everyone