Would you date a pudgy girl with small tits?

Would you date a pudgy girl with small tits?

Attached: DVmZ5rFU8AECEGd.jpg (849x1200, 103K)

already did orgnj

My first girlfriend had this body type, I find it neither ugly nor attractive. Though her caking her face in makeup to compensate always bothered me more then any weight issues.

>pudgy
yes
>small tits
no

i'm not chad and will never have this choice to make

Pudgy is eminently cute and I'd probably facilitate her gaining weight through the course of the relationship anyway.

Stop making those kind of thread, most people here would accept any kind of female if they had the chance, but are too cowardly to make any step toward getting a gf

depends, let me see your body and i'll tell you

yea but id treat her kind of like shit and just use her as a cum receptacle

very based and very redpilled answer

Attached: 3874487723965.png (708x1000, 241K)

Yes i really dont care as long as our personalities go together and we both find each other attractive. Although you would probably have to initiate the initial date stuff since im a bit of a shy person when it comes to girls

>Would you date a pudgy girl
Y--
>with small tits?
No.

The redeeming factor of cubby girls is big tits. Take that away and they have nothing.

>there are tits normies on Jow Forums right now

yeajh

Attached: 1566861030800.jpg (432x768, 63K)

Yes but she has to do anal

Of course I would. I'm trying to right now.

Attached: 1568769414302.jpg (810x960, 42K)

I would date any girl as long as she wasnt morbidly obese, ogre tier hideous, and liked me
Sadly no such women exist

I did. She was thicc and had that black shit on her booty. Legit only saw her boobs a few times in our whole relationship of a few years.
I still love her but she moved on.

The ideal cutemode.

Attached: EB69T47UcAA6JIN.jpg (776x1200, 81K)

Depends on how pudgy. That pic is about my limit and she'd have to be working on losing some weight, I'm about the same amount of overweight and I'm trying to get rid of it as well.

Small tits, on the other hand, are a plus in my book, as long as she's not completely flat. A girl has to be rail thin to pull off the latter, IMO.

Again yes. You may continue to praise my virtue and open mindedness.

if she lost weight I would. lets make those tits even smaller along with your waste.

>would you date a fat girl even thought she didnt have the main benefit of dating a fat girl?
No.

that describes my college crush

i wish she were real

its all about the face: she could be a blob of lard, but if she has a cute face, then yeah, i'd date her

If she had hairy nipples, forearms, belly, and toes, sure.

Only if she is shorter than 5'0.

What if she's exactly 5'0 and her tits are slightly bigger?